[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primarina's Base Stats if anyone is interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Primarina.png (16KB, 443x276px) Image search: [Google]
Primarina.png
16KB, 443x276px
Primarina's Base Stats if anyone is interested
>>
Obviously AG
>>
it's actually 175/1/1/1/1/1
>>
>>29717779
Gr8
>>
Nice, hard mode starter confirmed. Reminder that you should fucking kill yourself if you pick the owl or the fox
>>
>>29717779
Hi, Decidueyefag!
>>
>>29717817
>incineroar is a fox
>>
Stay mad, decidueyefags. :^)
>>
>>29717839
>giving a shit about the easy mode starters
>>
>>29717817
>cats are now foxes
>>
>>29717779
This is Sunkern my friend
>>
>>29717779
>still better than bawlet and deciducry
>>
>mfw someone insults Primarina
>>
>>29718079
>>29717779
>decidueyefags are getting like thi
and to think I felt sorry for you at first, you deserve your shitty starter fr being such assholes throughout leak season
>>
>>29718137
>Thinks I'm a decidueyefag
Fuck you, I'm picking my wife Primarina.
Just getting sick and tired of people hating on us furbros.
>>
Ohh you still cant get over didn't u? Your a water starter lover, yeah we all know those Popplio haters are really the water starter trainers like You
>>
File: 1478372203201.gif (2MB, 303x227px) Image search: [Google]
1478372203201.gif
2MB, 303x227px
Eat my shit Decidueyefags( Now he gots hate yeah)
Like I always said, Primarina will be the best and she already rekt Decidueye and Incineroar
Haha, kiss my ass
>>
File: image.png (225KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225KB, 800x800px
>>29718137
>Turns out Decidueye's speed is 99 and 100 HP
>HA is Stakeout/Disguse/Multileaf
>Gets Quiver Dance
>Primarina gets Healer and is unable to learn Scald
>mfw
>>
>>29718079
fucking kill yourself, furshit
>>
>>29718196
I bet you are, and that's why you're poting literal deviantart tier garbage furshit banters

>>29718283
>less than 100 speed and gimmicky moves
>Quiver dance for some fuck all reason, when its still weak to practically every priority move
>One of the worst typings imaginable

>Primarina get stab from the best offensive type right now
>Gets an amazing defensive typing
So your shitty owl does amazingly in PU and primarina shines as UU's new star water type? great!
>>
>>29717817
>calling an owl a fox
>calling a bear an owl
>>
>>29718283
>Exclusive move is about healing burns
>Not learning scald and/or will-o-wisp
Delusion desu.
Also, speed doesn't matter anyway if you are below the 100 mark
Also;
>Learning quiver dance when only liligant, a dancing pokemon, learns it outside of bugs
Ghostowl will just be a worse tank than primarina
>>
>>29718325
>Decidueye having gimmicky moves, but not Primarina
>An archer having ((((QUIVER)))) dance not making sense
>All the priority moves being Ice Shards, Sucker Punch, and Gale Wings. Quick Attack, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, Vacuum Wave, and Mach Punch don't exist
>Grass/Ghost being a bad typing somehow
(You) should probably kill (You)rself.
>>
>>29718405
>Will-o-Wisp Primarina
>>
>>29718243
Fuck you Primarinafags! Decidueye is going to be faster than ninjask and get gale ghosts, kiss my ass furfags and barafags haha.
>>
>>29718438
>A water pokemon with only gimmicky moves
>A grass mon with anything but shit attacking moves and a million status moves with no use
>Implying it matters when sucker punch and gale wings are things
>Grass/Ghost: weak to fire, flying, dark, ghost, ice; meaning weavile, the zards, the brave bird, knock off and gengar among tons of other mons will shit on it
(You) delusional rowletfag should listen to (You)r own advice
>>
>>29718524
>"Grass types don't get any good attacking moves"
>Decidueye's signature move is Thousand Arrows clone
>Breloom, Mega Venusuar, and Serperior exist
>Only weaknesses matter in typings and anything that dies to priority easily will never be good
>Deoxys and Hoopa-U being Ubers
>>
>>29718137

Well said.

All the pity I had for them is gone. Enjoy your NU Owl anons.
>>
File: 1473621852301.png (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473621852301.png
118KB, 800x600px
>>29718763
>Implying a thousand arrows clone with no stab will be good for anything other than shitty coverage, specially with its speed
>Comparing a newly introduced pokemon to other three who had multiple tweaks between gens to make them work
>Not understanding the point of priority weakkness is that, even if it were strong enough to endure a hit to set up quiver dance (which it isnt) being weak to priority means it wont survive to use the boost
>Thinking legendaries with great stat dstributions, godsend movepools, the best BSTs and not grass types can compare to this shitty owl
>>
>>29718763
Thousand Waves
>>
>>29718918
>Spirit Shackle not have STAB
Spirits Shackle has already been confirmed to being a Ghost type move and is likely to have 90 base Power.
>"something something Pokemon who had multiple tweaks over the generations"
Breloom has always been good, ever since Gen 3. He was BL in Gen 3 and OU everywhere else. And plus, the comparison between the 3 is them having great offensive moves.
>"Something something it dies to priority before it gets to set up"
Did you think this through at all?
Ice Shards is a base 40 power move.
Sucker Punch is only able to hit an opponent if it uses an attacking move.
And Gale Wings is only given to 3 Pokemon, 2 of which are the pre-evolutions of the 3rd Pokemon. Not only that, but why would you set up on Talonflame with a grass type? And can't you bypass this with psychic terrain that's provided by Tapu Lele?
>"Thinking legendaries I presented that get destroyed by Brave Bird and Sucker Punch are as bad as the Owl that's weak to Brave Bird and Sucker Punch"
That's not the point of the comparison. The point is that despite the fact that Hoopa-U and Deoxys-N/A get rekt by Brave Bird and Sucker Punch, they are still banned do to having attributes that outweigh the weaknesses. And from what we have seen, Decidueye has plenty of good attributes that have been confirmed or hinted at
-Signature move traps all non-normal types and kills Ghost types that could escape
-Has an immunity to 2 types, and 4 resistances that allows it to switch in
-Probably outspeeds Alolan Raichu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.