[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want to know. . .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I don't care about new Pokemon, I don't care about legendaries, and I don't give a shit about the starters.
I just want the sacred words to appear.
>Stealth Rocks will receive a massive nerf in Sun/Moon.
>>
They're not going to nerf a move that's only good in 6v6, a format they don't support
>>
>>29714860
They nerfed it in gen 6 with the defog changes.
>>
>>29714800
>Rapid Spin
>Defog
>Magic Bounce
>Taunt
>Resisting Rock
>Leftovers

How much of a fucking nerf do you need? If Stealth Rock gives you problems then you are an idiot.
>>
>>29714932
That wasn't a direct nerf to Stealth Rock though, Defog was buffed in other ways
>>
>>29714934
Exactly how many Pokemon get rapid spin, defog, or magic bounce? On top of that if they switch to their rock setter and your taunt user isn't out then they get free rocks so taunt isn't really a counter.

How exactly does leftovers help when your pokemon is low on health and they switch to something that resists your poke?
>>
>>29714934
I think the fact that there is only a rock-type trap (that deal damages depending on weaknesses, mind you) polarizes too much the meta. Add one or two variant like steel rocks and the whole thing would be better off.
>>
The people that want Stealth Rock nerfed are the same people that think stall is cancer and evasion boosts shouldn't be banned.
>>
>>29715331
sure, it's totally the same person, the only anon on /vp/
>>
>>29715331
It isn't that we want them totally gutted. They are just too strong for a turn 1 move. They need to have layers like spikes or toxic spikes.
What other move in the game does as much damage to as many Pokemon as rocks? On top of that spikes and t spikes can be avoided by flying,/ levitate (which can be countered by gravity) Pokemon whereas there isn't really any way to avoid rocks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.