[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>caring about competitive Owl will be a fine bro ingame. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1470526439365.png (200KB, 634x563px) Image search: [Google]
1470526439365.png
200KB, 634x563px
>caring about competitive
Owl will be a fine bro ingame. What's the problem?
>>
>>29714211
>having fun with a kids game
>not caring about the competitive meta
DELETE THIS
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28KB, 600x579px
Because people want to use it competitively?
>>
>>29714211
>bro
end your life, memer
>>
Starters don't generally do super well in the meta.

Sure, there are some exceptions and Megas that work but for the most part it doesn't matter.

If any one of the Gen VII starters break into the meta in a serious way it'll probably be Primarina if it gets a decent HA like Serene Grace.

You can make it through the game with a team of magikarp. Use whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>29714211
>Owl will be a fine bro ingame.
Slow Pokemon are terrible in-game. Where's the fun in attacking second most of the time when the enemy AI isn't doint anything clever? You're basically doubling the length of battles that you're going to breeze through either way.
>>
>>29714211
>look at how cool i am i dont care
Do this >>29714272
>>
File: 1449514832021.png (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449514832021.png
47KB, 400x400px
Sunflora and Maractus are good in-game, sadly that only lasts so long.
>>
ROWLET IS TANKY AF WITH GOOD STATS IM ABOUT TO STALL ALL OF YALL OUT
>>
>>29714281
Base Starter are all terrible competitively. The only ones who do fine do it either because of a Mega Evolution or their Hidden Ability (Blaziken, Serperior, Greninja), so yeah, their base forms will always suck.
>>
>>29714319
>You're basically doubling the length of battles
... no? Attacking first will only cut away half of the last round against each enemy pokémon, it will not half the length of battles.
>>
>>29714473
When has modern pokemon ever been difficult enough that the first round isn't the last round?
>>
For me, the metagame is the game. I might spend about 30 hours max on the in game stuff, and then another 1000 hours on breeding and competitive battling. My clock is stopped at 999:59 in Y. The meta matters, OP.
>>
>>29714211
its really obvious you're trying to play it off cool and failing. You wanted it to be a contender, everyone wants their bro to be.
>>
>>29714530
touché
>>
>>29714530
You can literally 1-2 shot everything in the first gens too so dont even pull that "only modern is easy" shit.
>>
>>29714570
I'm not. I literally don't play competitive at all and I only care about ingame.
>>
>>29714211
Lucas just puts his glasses on because he believes nothing will be wong.
>>
>>29714370
Sunflora and Maractus are both also grass types.
>>
>>29714211
Depends. Emboar sucks to use ingame, he's slow and has bad defenses, Serperior has no coverage and has awful attacking stats and just meh defenses.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.