[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly just want the music to leak.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20161102_214634.jpg (45KB, 205x276px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_214634.jpg
45KB, 205x276px
I honestly just want the music to leak.
>>
I want typings and BSTs to leak
And HAs for the Alola Forms.
>>
Nice thread.
>>
this. if i hear the battle frontier theme in there then my life will be complete.
>>
>>29712803
I just want the names and typings.
>>
>>29712843
you frontierfags are pathetic
>>
>>29712843
Did you forget what happened with the music datamined from the ORAS demo?
>>
>>29712803
Who's in charge of SM music?
>>
>>29712803
me too.
>>
>>29712900
Everyone. Go Ichinose also returned.
>>
>>29712803
The music was leaked I can't remember by who but the entire st was on youtube
>>
I prefer to hear the music for the first time as Im playing the game. It adds to the experience
>>
>>29712949
It was just the demo music.
>>
I need stats so bad

It's been so long since we got a full data dump of a new gen at once
>>
>>29712803
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that priority.
>>
I'm honestly really excited. I've only liked a few tracks here and there from every pokemon game, but im really shocked how much I like the skull themes

However im already over the wild encounter/trainer battle themes because of the trailers.
>>
>>29712803
>>29712819
Yeah, I just want music and the typings of the new Pokemon
After that I can peace out from /vp/ and wait patiently
>>
>>29712803
Once a music dump happens I'm out. All I want.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.