[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We suggests names for next evil team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

What are some good concepts and names?
>>
>>29703850
Team Skull

they're gangsters
>>
>>29703850
What about something like this: The international police or a splinter group or something launches a campaign to unite the regions under a strict central government under the guise of stopping crime and shit but they're really using stuff like previous evil teams as a scapegoat to gain support and power. Anyway, they use their influence to restrict people's access to Pokemon and you as the protagonist fight to stop them because friendship and whatever. I like the idea because you could work in stuff such as corrupt E4 members and gym leaders (like Giovanni back in RBY) and more Looker, which is never a bad thing in my opinion. As for a name, they could be the Inter Regional Empire (Team IRE) or something.
>>
>>29703850
Well in Ghetsis and Lysandre's defense, they lost to teenagers.
>>
>>29703850
Team Sorcery.
Witchcraft/Magician theme.
Mainly use Ghost and Psychic.
Leader use Mismagius or mega Gengar.
Goal probably want to manipulate society using power of their pokemon from under the curtain.
>>
>>29703850
Team OP
it's entirely composed of faggots.
>>
File: image.gif (84KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
84KB, 500x276px
>>29704444
checked and kekked
>>
>>29703850
>Archie and Maxie look like 2 cosplaying Asian nerds

Team Anubus
Team Ouroboros
Team Japan
>>
>>29704133
With attitude?
>>
>>29703850
The Magi Corp.

A team of swindlers who sell overpriced shitmon/trade shitmon with kids - primarily Magikarp. They're responsible for Wonder Trade being shit and have to be stopped by a 10-yr old who realizes Magikarp fucking evolves at level 20, oh fuck!
>>
Team Valor
Team Instinct
Team Mystic

They all fight for territory and are destroying towns trying to take over gyms and constantly trying to gather all the Pokemon they can

Each team leader has one of the legendary birds as their ace
>>
Team Purity
They believe in not having pokemon until marriage, as the tradition of having pokemon should be kept sacred
>>
Team Soul

And their leader is called More (Like Thomas More, the author of Utopia, what his team aims for).
>>
I'd like to see a solo evil guy like they do in the movies

Also a team lead be a Pokemon would be cool
>>
>>29707630
>Leader takes off the mask without being challenged and losing

Nobody cared who they were before they put on the mask
>>
>>29704444
They only have machokes and machamps.
>>
"Aether corp"
>>
Team Complex
Their motivations are very complex.
Their leader has a truck.
>>
>>29703850
Team Jacob

Their master plan is to destroy every shirt in the land using pokemon to do it.

The grunts will all fight shirtless, while the leader will fight shirtless IN THE RAIN.
>>
>>29704040
>Muh globalists
/pol/ is that way.
>>
>>29704444
nice digits
include me in the screencap senpai
>>
>>29703850
>"all defeated by 10 year old children"

>Red and Leaf were 11
>Brendan and May were 12
>Hilda, Hilbert, Rosa and Nate were at least 14
>Calem and Serena were at least 17

Why does everyone still think that ashnime bullshit about everyone being 10 years old applies to the games?
>>
>>29703850

Team Phantom: an evil team that dresses up in ridiculous costumes and use lots of ghost type Pokemon. They want to bring the souls of dead Pokemon back to life.

Team Pulse: A team that doesn't come across as evil. They're actualy a splinter group of the international police that does the dirty work the international police can't do. Are actually the ultimate good guys. They are Team "Pulse" because they are the pulse of the region.

>inb4 edge
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.