[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1478038450097.jpg (53KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
1478038450097.jpg
53KB, 324x289px
What do all of you consider good design? Are there any requirements you have for what makes a good design, or any pattern you've noticed concerning your taste in Pokémon?

I like cool looking Pokémon, animalistic Pokémon, and Pokemon that seem weird or a product of unique thinking
I hate most object pokemon and humanoid Pokémon, or copy cats of their irl versions.

Best mons are Swampert, Whimsicott, Dragalge, Slowbro...
>>
I consider good design as pokemon that only come from gen 1.
>>
>>29701181
I like pokemon that looks like animals with some sort of tool or weapon included in their design in such ways that look natural, such as mienshao's sleeves and also pokemon that are hard to tell what they are a reference to.
i dislike lazy designs that don't make much sense such as Cryogonal, magneton though i love magnezone, electrode, etc.
>>
>>29701181
>I hate most object pokemon and humanoid Pokémon, or copy cats of their irl versions
>likes dragalge
>a copy cat of its irl version
>>
>>29701181
I like quadrupeds with a simple colour scheme like Rhyhorn, Nidorino, Bulbasaur, Tauros.

Also gen 1 triangle eyes I really like for some reason. 'Glassy' eyes (i.e. Slandslash, rapidash, ninetails etc) look really good too.

I dislike overly simple shapes with too many complex patterns and colours (watchog comes to mind). Overly cartoony eyes I'm also not a fan of either.

I tend to like object mon when they look detailed/antiquated. Doublade, Klefki, Chandalure are really cool and that anchormon from SuMo has my interest.
>>
File: seriousthought.png (182KB, 329x305px) Image search: [Google]
seriousthought.png
182KB, 329x305px
>>29701181
I like Pokemon that look like animals and I've really liked some of the more recent objectmons. Not a lot of designs really bother me, I mostly just don't like when anything goes from bipedal to quadruped and vice versa.

I really like Sawsbuck and Chandelure, but I don't like Stantler and Klefki doesn't do it for me. It's odd.

I prefer the canine Pokemon overall, just because I've lived with dogs all my life and enjoy getting to have renditions of them in a game.
>>
I like knowing about its inspiration and lore in universe before judging a Pokemon. I also enjoy Pokemon that incorporate multiple themes that I feel mesh well together or are used creatively. I can appreciate most Pokemon if I know more about them and value different takes on similar things.

Though in the end, my favorites are mostly boiled down to pure aesthetics, which is mainly just cute shit and some weird shit. It could be as simple as a "elemental animal #100" but I'll still like it if it looks good to me. I just tend to value more exaggerated designs more.
>>
>>29701181
There is no such thing. We hate everything, and we jerk off to our assertion of hatred. This is /vp/, not a faggy treehugger shillboard.
>>
File: 180px-Malva_Delphox_Adventures.png (19KB, 180x166px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Malva_Delphox_Adventures.png
19KB, 180x166px
>>29701181
Im a total /x/ fag, so I like pokemon that gives off a creepy feel like banette and giratina or has to do with dark magic like mismagius and delphox. Ghost, dark, and psychic are my favorite types.
>>
File: i want to fuck that plant.jpg (633KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
i want to fuck that plant.jpg
633KB, 1280x1280px
Waifumons
>>
File: image.png (249KB, 729x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249KB, 729x687px
>>29702377
hello fellow believer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.