[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trivia thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0419.png (97KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.png
97KB, 600x390px
Share your autism

>Ancientpower and Overheat made contact in Gen III
>Gen II had no 1:1 gender ratio, but did have a 9:7 ratio
>Ultra Balls were not guaranteed to be better than Great Balls in Gen I
>>
The first pure Ice type is Snorunt
>>
The only Rock-type moves that make contact are Head Smash and Rollout
>>
File: Bandai_Kakuna_card.jpg (36KB, 350x510px) Image search: [Google]
Bandai_Kakuna_card.jpg
36KB, 350x510px
Kakuna used to claws.

Hitmonlee's legs are meant to be springs.
>>
You could counter behind a substitute on Gen I.
>>
either Poliwhirl or Clefairy was going to be the mascot for pokemon before Pikachu was chosen for that role
>>
>>29700563
Azurill's gender ratio is 75% female, 25% male, but Marill's gender ratio is 50/50.

This is the only Pokemon in the entire Pokemon universe that has this, and this means that 1/4 female Azurill turn male when evolved.

This only exists prior to gen 6, however. All Azurill will now simply keep their gender.
>>
Professor Oak was planned as a potential supreme boss in Gen1. He would have the starter both you and your rival didn't pick, Tauros, Exeggutor, Arcanine, and Gyarados.
>>
Files for the cries of shellos and gastrodon are in ruby and sapphire indicating they were meant to be generation 3 pokemon.

In generation 1 originally you were going to fight a trainer every time you passed them, even if you beat them preciously.

Many pokemon's backsprited in the japanese version of gold and silver have design details removed in the us release and never seen again.

In pokemon stadium the game sees diglet having the move acid is legal.

Originally there was plans for snow in RSE but it went unused.
>>
>>29701132
You can fight with him using the Old man glitch tho
>>
Gen 3 starters are all 6'03'' after mega evolution, with Blaziken gaining no height
Steelix almost doubles in weight when it mega evolves, Kyogre more than doubles in length when it primal reverts
Hitmonlee is the heaviest pokemon to not cause the ground to shake when it lands after being sent out of its pokeball, while Zweilous is the lightest pokemon to land that causes the ground to shake. If this feature existed before Gen V, Hitmonchan would be the lightest pokemon to cause the ground to shake.
In Gen V, the heaviest pokemon to not kick up dirt when it landed was Bastiodon, while the lightest pokemon to kick up dirt was Emboar. They changed this threshold in Gen VI.
>>
>>29701034
I like pikachu but I wonder what would be different if it were poliwhirl
>>
comfy thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.