/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fan-made starter evolution >It just gets bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 364[1].jpg (16KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
364[1].jpg
16KB, 400x356px
>Fan-made starter evolution
>It just gets bigger
>>
File: Screenshot (473).png (243KB, 913x520px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (473).png
243KB, 913x520px
At least its not as bad as this
>>
>>29700242
>implying the official evolutions were better
>>
>>29700242

>"lol it just gets bigger xD xpppp--"

Is this a new meme or what
>>
>official starter evolution
>let's make them all part human
>>
File: it hurts to live.png (31KB, 178x131px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts to live.png
31KB, 178x131px
>>29701966
These are the worst Litten evos I've ever seen, the last one looks like it has fucking JNCO jeans as forelegs
>>
>Obviously fake fan evos
>/vp/ clings to them for months
>Evos with evidence behind them get posted
>/vp/ calls them obvious fakes
>>
File: Reality Crush - Anon's Work.png (272KB, 800x927px) Image search: [Google]
Reality Crush - Anon's Work.png
272KB, 800x927px
>>29701966
>>29702561
First request that I got done in a drawthread.
Still loving it.
>>
File: IMG_8654.jpg (43KB, 702x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8654.jpg
43KB, 702x700px
>>29702610
Hey do you think you could turn this guy into oranguru for me?
>>
File: shitlittenevolutions.png (3MB, 4032x2528px) Image search: [Google]
shitlittenevolutions.png
3MB, 4032x2528px
>>29701999
They are though.
>>
File: lame.jpg (579KB, 3531x679px) Image search: [Google]
lame.jpg
579KB, 3531x679px
Fans suck at making designs
>>
>>29702789
See, that's the thing: the final evolution starters always look like something only Gamefreak would come up with. Was anyone expecting something like Chesnaught, Delphox, and Greninja? At all?
>>
>>29702729
I love the delusion by whoever wrote the right
>make something that people don't expect
Let's see here
Charizard - bipedal
Typhlosion - bipedal
Blaziken - bipedal
Hot Monkey Dick - pibedal
Bacon - bipedal
Fenoxo - bipedal
>Luchalitten - ??????????
the second you saw it stand on 2 legs was the second you should have known it was official.
>>
>>29702869
I myself actually expected it to not be bipedal because I thought there was no way Gamefreak would do that again
>>
>>29702869
>Typhlosion - bipedal

Nope
>>
>>29702869
>Hot Monkey Dick
>bipedal

Infernape walks on his knuckles, so he's actually a quadruped
>>
>>29702953
>typhlosion
>not bipedal
u wot m8? it's bipedal in every game, did you get it mixed up with quilava?
>>
>>29702729
I was referring specifically to the fact that Torracat is a bigger Litten and Brionne is a bigger Popplio.
>>
File: image.png (77KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77KB, 600x598px
>>29700242
>official evolution
>looks nothing like predecessor
>>
>>29702869
>lel xd we have tons of quadrupedal felines, let me make another quadrupedal feline evo for this starter
>wtf why is it a bipedal tiger? that's not original, but my quadfeline#8749 sure is
Firefags are too butthurt to think straight. All that matters to them is the starter. Who cares if we have Solgaleo this gen, and we got Pyroar last gen, another quadrupedal fox or cat is more original than the first bipedal one, amirite?
>>
>>29703073
I don't get what you're trying to say, because you clearly replied to the wrong post based on that memetext.

I'm saying that the retard in the picture, I assume it was you due to your massive amount of butthurt, said that a bipedal fire starter was unexpected, when in fact, it's the furthest thing from the truth. Also, the most iconic cat is bipedal and speaks human language, so not only is it not the first, it's not even iconic. Says a lot that you're so rectally ragnaroked you can't even think straight.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.