[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you accept Arceusism as the true Pokémon religion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 493Arceus_Normal_Dream.png (30KB, 332x431px) Image search: [Google]
493Arceus_Normal_Dream.png
30KB, 332x431px
do you accept Arceusism as the true Pokémon religion?
>>
>science created pokemon stronger than "god"
>yes let's believe it's the real deal

Arceus is just another powerful entity and not the origin of the universe.
>>
>>29693313
*tips fedora*
>>
Giratinism is a more complete religion
>>
>>29693313
>people actually believe this
>>
>>29693330
wow those thousand arms in the pic

Hard to see the body with all of them in the way
>>
File: fedora_guardian.jpg (209KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_guardian.jpg
209KB, 850x600px
>>29693330
The powers of all pokémon, even cosmic ones, are only aspects of the Aura.
>>
>>29693288
>Monotheism
>in Pokemon
Why do people seriously believe this?
>>
>>29693443
you are free to believe in any religion you wish.
Just remember the eternal flames that await you, my child
>>
>>29693313
He could come out with a more powerful form. Easily so since there's a discription him in the pokedex of looking different and he came before the universe.

The current could just be some "mortal" form
>>
>>29693288
no i'm a helixfag
>>
File: 1478309981422.png (102KB, 388x190px) Image search: [Google]
1478309981422.png
102KB, 388x190px
>>29693337
This
>>
>Zeus gets btfo by Kratos
>Arceus gets btfo by ???
>>
>>29693664
Giratina. That's maybe why he got sent to the distortion world?
>>
File: Dialga.png (2MB, 2612x2811px) Image search: [Google]
Dialga.png
2MB, 2612x2811px
>>29693288
Fuck you!

DIALGA AKBAR!
>>
File: 532.png (878KB, 799x1060px) Image search: [Google]
532.png
878KB, 799x1060px
>not worshipping fug
>>
Pfft show me empirical evidence that a creature that can be captured by a child is capable of creating the universe, some random books and dialogue from hobo NPC's is not enough.
>>
>>29693744
Shouldn't that be LUNALA AKBAR?
>>
File: 4kx.png (626KB, 600x877px) Image search: [Google]
4kx.png
626KB, 600x877px
Hey, sorry but you're kind of ugly and unbecoming for an all-powerful god, so we went and made our own, is that okay?
>>
>>29693288
arceus will transform into a octupus like form and it'll show you all arceus is still worth to be called the only god.

screencap this.
it is going to happen.
>>
>>29693717
If he got btfo by Giratina then he wouldn't have been able to send him to the distortion world. It's the other way around.
>>
>>29695889

that is actually the added content in the platinum remakes. cyrus will bond with giratina, archieve another form for giratina, break free and only arceus can undo it per transforming himself in order to be stronger than the now stronger giratina.
>>
I'm confused to how religion in the Pokemon world would work.

Do you worship individual legendaries? Is there a type preference philosophy? Is polytheism let alone adopting multiple religions heavily encouraged where one can respect more than one symbol of power and live life without having to adhere to one as superior?

I don't care if they answer the question or not, but they clearly have churches and they clearly have some kind of reverence for some Pokemon as deities.

I don't think this is the kind of world where religious conflict exists, however and one is free to not like a "god" Pokemon if they so wish.
>>
Praise kek
>>
Mew is my god
>>
>>29693313
Actually, said "Created" pokemon are not more powerful I think. Rather, Pokeballs reduces the raw power of God pokemon when they're caught, which is why Red Chains were used to take control of Dialga and Palkia, as to ensure that they would actually have the power to do what Cyrus wanted them to do.
>>
>>29693744
*unzips time*
>>
>>29695207

Enough with this "ecks dee a ten year old captures god" meme. Arceus is Event only, you never capture it in game.
>>
May can convert me anytime
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.