[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth it to buy gen V game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Ash_Krookodile.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Krookodile.png
2MB, 1566x881px
The last Pokémon title I played was Black. I remember I enjoyed it, but I ended up selling my ds and games to buy some Warhammer 40k shit. Prior to that I'd really only played Gen I and dabbled in gens II and IV. But I thought krookodile and some of the other gen V Pokémon were pretty cool.

My real question is if I bought a ds lite and Pokémon Black today would it be obsolete in multiplayer. Would I still be able to trade and battle with XY and all this Hawaii shit that is coming out?
>>
with some overly complicated ways yeah
>>
>>29692890
Gen V online is dead, while gen VI multiplayer will soon be a wasteland because of gen VII.
If you want to play a gen V game just emulate it.
If you want to play gen VI or VII you could buy a used 2ds, they are pretty cheap
>>
You won't be able to trade or battle with XY, ORAS or Sun/Moon with a DS game.

However you can transfer your Mons from Black(2)/White(2) to XY and ORAS by using the Pokemon Bank on the 3ds Eshop.
>>
krookodile is found in sunmoon, don't even bother
>>
>>29692890
Never realized how massive Krookodiles head is until now
>>
>>29692974
>>29692988
>>29693004
Thanks. I'll probably just emulate it and if I get my pokehype going hard enough I might buy back in with sun moon.
>>
I've bought Black and Black 2 a few weeks ago OP. I had already played them on emulator, but nothing beats playing on console to me, everything looks, feels and sounds better IMO. The fact that they're compatible with PokéTransporter is the cherry on top.

The thing is I got a good price, 30 bucks for both, used. If you can't find it cheap I'd advise you to just emulate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.