[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 8 is now based on Russia How would it play out?=

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1477856436459.jpg (59KB, 491x707px) Image search: [Google]
1477856436459.jpg
59KB, 491x707px
Gen 8 is now based on Russia

How would it play out?=
>>
Russia is a pretty fucking big place, dude
That's like saying Gen5 was based on America, it's not false, but not quite right either
>>
I hope not like "snow everywhere ushankas and le special drink XDDXDXDXDXD"
Or, putting most of alolan forms and alolan evil team would make much more sense there
>>
They don't even officially translate the games into Russia, why would they make it a region?
>>
File: norilsk-19[6].jpg (161KB, 790x526px) Image search: [Google]
norilsk-19[6].jpg
161KB, 790x526px
>>29689599
Ok, the really north Siberian Russia.
>>
>>29689541
Absolutely no brown people thank god.
>>
>>29689541
Pokemon will capture Trainers and use them to battle.
>>
>>29689696
They're actually going to, from what I hear
>>
I'd like to have a place based on the Mir Mine
The regional spookplace could be the Dyatlov Pass

The badguys could be inspired by the Bolsheviks, trying to cause a revolution to reshape society by making pokemon slaves instead of freeing them like Plasma

Also the eastern part of the region is populated by people that refuse to see themselves as part of the same region
and a part in the southern area inspired by the Crimea situation
>>
>>29689541
>Moscow would be the last place you will visit and you fight the champion in Kremlin
>>
>>29689696

Because Russia is fuck huge and full of mythology and bizarre history.
>>
>>29689541
>spooki subway region
I want
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.