[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About Pokémon Sun & Moon "Leaks"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0762.jpg (96KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0762.jpg
96KB, 728x410px
I'm honestly tired of 2/3 of the threads containing fake leaks, Forer0, and .cia downloads of the games.

The game isn't going to be leaked anytime soon, possibly not until the 16th. This isn't 2010 anymore, where someone from Japan magically gets Black & White 10 days before launch.

Forer0 is stalling on Twitter, he doesn't have a copy. It's all a stunt to get you guys all anxious and excited. Besides if you think about it, if you were the only person to hold a copy of the game before release, you would have atleast leaked something already, regardless of money, you'd still leak something.

Now I'm not butt hurt at all, it's just that it sucks seeing people expecting the full game to be decrypted or leaked somehow.

I'm actually just trying to tell you guys that if you think about it logically, the game won't be leaked until 16th

>Screencap this
>>
>>29689364
Butthurt detected
>>
A thread died so you could waste people's time reading this drivel.
>>
>>29689364
>The game isn't going to be leaked anytime soon, possibly not until the 16th

Lets see proof faggot
>>
>>29689364

This is tame compared to the months of constant "leaks" about what would be in S/M. Telling /vp/ to stop the hype train on the first game released in two years is hilariously futile. If you want a sensible Pokemon board, this is not the place.

People who make threads complaining about other threads are just as shitty.
>>
>>29689364
Honest question. What is different from 2010? More security or something?
>>
Shouldn't we be getting an official trailer soon? It has been a while since the last one
>>
>>29689444
Proof is that if you pre-order the game on Amazon it's possible to get the game 1-2 days early, just like XY and ORAS
>>
>>29689463
I'm not complaining about anything, I'm simply informing people to not always believe what they see on the media.
>>
>>29689465
Black & White was released first in Japan in 2010, then elsewhere in 2011.

If it's a worldwide release, it's more security.

If it's a single-country release, it's bound to be leaked sooner then expected.
>>
>>29689493
We should get one next week since CoroCoro will reveal one final thing about the games.
>>
What are you a fucking faggot? It's definitely the other way around.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.