[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this game suck so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: trash.jpg (842KB, 3649x1607px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
842KB, 3649x1607px
Why does this game suck so much?
>>
>>29688605
But, it was good....
>>
>>29688605
Why did your mom not abort you?
>>
because your taste sucks
>>
>>29688605
Go to bed unovabortion.
>>
File: IMG_8087.jpg (461KB, 1266x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8087.jpg
461KB, 1266x570px
>>29688605
Because it has the wrong box arts.
>>
>>29688605
Why finish making a game when tards will buy it anyway?

>tfw the only good 3DS pokemon game is fucking super mystery dungeon

SM better be good or I'll pirate it
>>
Fucking Fairy pokemon everywhere.
>>
>>29688605
>Why does this game suck so much?
>posts 2 games

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29688605
Stop posting this bread
>>
>>29688605
The first half of the game pretty strong. Then it turns into a total jumble and half thought out or just bizarre decisions start leaking through.

It looks especially bad in comparison to how BW2 handled things
>>
>>29688639
Duckman's the best edit on there
>>
>>29690349
You say that as if X and Y are different enough to stand alone as different games. It's just different versions of the same game
>>
trying to find a store in lumiose city, roller skating in circles with the camera angle constantly spazzing out
>>
>>29688605
Now that I think of it it's been over a year since I bought Y. I was hesitant to buy it because everyone shat on it, but when I played it, I realized they're actually pretty solid games, and that their critics were just being hyperbolic. These are probably the same people that actually think HGSS and Gen 5 are the best Pokemon games, so I guess no one should be suprised that they have bad taste.
>>
>>29690694
XY aren't "bad" pokémon games. What people rag about are the changes that it brought to the formula wich are very poorly thought out AND implemented.
>>
>>29688639
I can't see a druid anywhere.
>>
>>29690694
Have you replayed it?

I like to replay games a decent amount, but I mean seriously the games are so poorly made

Like this was probably my worst nuzlocking experience. Bosses were piss easy 9/10 times

Random trainers with double headbutt that out speeds you, random NPC Halwucha girl with better coverage than the champion/gym leader BEFORE Korrina, level 13 Kadabra ect.

Very poorly balanced
>>
>>29691163
Id nuzlocke XY rather than RBY, GSC, RS, DP. anytime

At least XY has a nice variety of mons and you can end up with entirely different team every time.
>>
>>29691213
Doesn't take away from the fact it's poorly balanced

Another thing that comes to mind is a dragon Rage axew before the second gym badge
>>
>>29688646
>>tfw the only good 3DS pokemon game is fucking super mystery dungeon

I had to think about this one for a bit and I really couldn't think of a counterargument. All of the other games are either just bad or okay.

>>29691163
Don't forget the fucking rivals. Tierno has a level 49 Roserade that only has fucking Petal Dance. I have no idea how people defend these pieces of shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.