[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw still haven't decided what to put on the team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1426843529426.jpg (16KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426843529426.jpg
16KB, 233x200px
>tfw still haven't decided what to put on the team
>>
>>29688128
there's no need to decide until you're playing the game you autist
>>
>>29688128
Anon, why don't you play the game, do it on your guts?
>>
You do know you don't have to buy the game as soon as it hits the stores, right?
>>
File: Team.png (361KB, 1183x597px) Image search: [Google]
Team.png
361KB, 1183x597px
>>29688128
This is now a team thread
>>
File: 1409783444829.jpg (62KB, 749x434px) Image search: [Google]
1409783444829.jpg
62KB, 749x434px
>>29688166
>not spending time valuing what mons fits you and each other the most to make your journey as pleasant as possible
if that makes me an autist then i don't want to be normal
>>
Just play, catch all of em, and decide what ones you like as you go.

My teammates are usually mons that get me out of a tight situation, I don't even plan on using em before then
>>
>>29688166
By that logic you shouldn't decide whether or not to get a condom on until after you cum inside her.

Retard.
>>
>>29688391
Pokemon and sex aren't even close, if you have one you probz don't have the other.
>>
>>29688128
Yeah, there aren't enough well designed pokemon to make a proper team without repeating types or using a legendary.
>>
Why do people worry so much about this? Just catch whatever you see and like, you'll change your team after 20, 30 or 40 hours of playtime when you beat the main story anyway
>>
>>29688128
I don't see a point in planning for it. Starter aside I usually just let it happen myself. And I may be using all three starters anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.