[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Prisim Pearl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: pokepearlconcept3.png (141KB, 433x284px) Image search: [Google]
pokepearlconcept3.png
141KB, 433x284px
Generation 4 remakes

>discuss and share ideas and thoughts!
>>
File: PokemonPrismPearlEdit6.png (429KB, 646x650px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonPrismPearlEdit6.png
429KB, 646x650px
>>29685151

Concept of the Box art I made too.
>>
>>29685151
>Discuss and share ideas and thoughts!

It will be shit. There is no way to prevent it from being shit. Everyone who disagrees is shit.
>>
Sinnoh truly remade in full 3D, no grid movement.

It's the perfect region to go all out on the verticality possibilities of the SM engine too, with how mountainous it is. Plus no HMs will make exploration so good if they pull it off right.
>>
File: JeJe.png (97KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
JeJe.png
97KB, 403x392px
>>29685151
Gen 4 remake will be called Star Platinum, you retard.
>>
Eternity Diamond and Infinity Pearl. Coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019.
>>
>>29685227
Is this a Kill la Kill reference?
>>
File: 1473044077675.jpg (64KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1473044077675.jpg
64KB, 500x313px
Anyone else autistic and already planned their team?
>>
>>29685185
this
>>
>>29685196
>Plus no HMs will make exploration so good if they pull it off right.
>he thinks the Gen IV remake won't have HMs
>>
>>29685265
Not until we learn about the new Megas, Sinnoh forms, Z-Moves, Synchros and O-V-E-R evolutions.
>>
>>29685292
Sinnoh has by far the worst HM usage of the entire series, so if they do this then they are retarded enough to fuck up on countless other areas, such as using D/P dex instead of the Platinum one, not including the Battle Frontier, and putting Giratina on an "Episode G" at the end while cutting the Distortion World explorable area entirely.

Jesus fuck I'm now thinking of ways they could make it the worst they could.
>>
>>29685227
>Stars Platinum can use "ZA WARUDO"
>Star Platinum can stop "time"
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!
>>
>>29685356
To be fair, it also likely depends on who the director for the remakes will be.
>>
>>29685182
What form would this be?
>>
File: IMG_3136.png (629KB, 1024x1021px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.png
629KB, 1024x1021px
>>
File: IMG_3137.png (391KB, 895x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3137.png
391KB, 895x892px
>>29686015
>>
File: IMG_3138.png (593KB, 910x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3138.png
593KB, 910x878px
>>29686036
>>
>>29685151
Actually the true names of the remakes are
Pokemon D#ck Diamond
Pokemon P3n!$ Pearl
>>
File: IMG_3139.png (604KB, 866x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3139.png
604KB, 866x923px
>>29686052
>>
>>29686072
instead of making a mega stone for arceus, give it an item that gives him an ability similar to Ash Greninja's
>>
>>29686015
>that Shuriken
Taking lessons from Greninja I see?
>>
>>29685151
Diamonds (when cut) are prismic you fuck, this is a bad name
>>
>>29685151
>Pokémon PP
>Palkia looks like a peepee
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
I just want Sinnoh forms.
>>
File: diaglo.jpg (44KB, 292x320px) Image search: [Google]
diaglo.jpg
44KB, 292x320px
>>29685151
How can they do an upgraded Dialga/Palkia without making them Pdon-tier cancer?
>>
>>29686332
Well the Mystery Dungeon games have done a Primal Dialga already.
>>
>>29685151
$50 says they're going to be terrible.
>D/P dex
>So many HMs you need at least three HM slaves
>All post-game content cut
>No character redesigns, everyone looks exactly the same as D/P/Pt just 3D
>Music made somehow even worse(Trust me they'll find a way)
>All difficulty removed entirely
>No new gimmicks
>Amity Square, Underground, Poffins and Contests removed
>No megas or Sinnoh forms, or even new Pokemon added to the dex
>>
>>29686332
You don't
You SURPASS PDON.
>>
File: GET OUT JOESTARS.png (104KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
GET OUT JOESTARS.png
104KB, 403x392px
>>29685227
>>
>>29685185
this
specially because it will most likely be based in DP instead of platinum just and everyone will be dissapointed when they pull another ORAS and don't include shit from the objectively superior version
>>
It needs to have
-at least 40 new Megas
-no HMs
-a quicker travel speed
-a robust postgame, including a Frontier-style location and additional story/exploration content
>>
1. West/Central/East Sinnoh story and region strucutre. Resembles the Islands and the Tapu Four of Alola, as in exploring the region in clusters based around the Lake Trio. Shuffling Sinnoh's gym order and making it easier to navigate thanks to Pokeride definitely is something I can see them doing. Gym order would be:
Oreburgh
Canalave
Eterna
Hearthome
Snowpoint
Pastoria
Sunnyshore
Veilstone
Basically, think of each part expanding on the Emotion(Barry)-Knowledge(Prof. Assistant)-Willpower(PC) angle for the storytelling, with Parallels to key characters of each part(Barry and Roark's emotions of being in their father' shadow, the assistant and Cynthia's hunt for knowledge, and the duality of the PC and Cyrus when it comes to the story).
2.Sinnoh Underground gets an online mode, and can be used for fast travel later on.
3. Festival Plaza Hub in Jublife as a nod to the GTS locale.
4. Post game has a bunch of minisodes for the event legendaries, and Giratina. Like think DPt but on steroids. A bit more expanded Darkrai and New/Full Moon lore as well as mixing in Riley, same thing with Shaymin and Marley involving Floaroma as well. The big one would be similar to Rayquaza and Deoxys involving Giratina and Arceus that acts like an epilogue mixing in the DP ending continuing into a small story that sees Cyrus try one final time to reach his goal, ending finally in the way Platinum climaxed. A Charon minisode would also mix in Cheryl to have all the minisodes involve the stat trainers at post league levels, basically introducing him through Eterna Forest and the Old Chataeu, and ending with the Stark Mountain part.
Rotom Poketch. Dead serious here, I think if theu give it a color screen and have the same functions of the RotomDex, minus the Dex, while keeping all the widgets of the Poketch it could be something amazing.
>>
>>29686417
>underground removed
Sounds like something modern GameFreak will actually do

>>29686504
>there's a good chance gamefreak will fuck up and create a pair of games even worse than the originals
>after the trainwreck of wasted opportunities that was oras is is actually a possibility
>>
>>29685196
this and quicker speed on everything is what I'm looking forward to. Also holding out hope that the starters might get special z-moves or megas if they go back to that
>>
>>29687062
I imagine they will do new Megas eventually, but they'll probably slow down the pace on introducing them.
>>
ORAS is amazing imo.
>>
>>29687126
It's a fine game as it is but they really missed a lot of golden opportunities for good shit. To be fair the game was made in less than a year so they couldn't feasibly manage putting all that stuff in so it's not like they purposefully made any shit decisions minus no Battle Frontier but it's still pretty disappointing even if the final product was still a lot of fun.
>>
Honestly if I can run around Sinnoh in full 3D with that bumping OST I'd be happy.

But pls keep Underground.
>>
>>29685182
Woow that Palkia is one ugly bitch. And I thought it wasn't possible to make its design any worse.
>>
>>29686052
is this Yu-Gi-Oh!?
>>
>>29685151
Expand on the winter theme platinum was supposed to have.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.