[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oricorio's forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Oricorios.png (2MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Oricorios.png
2MB, 2560x2560px
Is it confirmed that we can freely change Oricorio's forms, or was it's info regarding fruit some vague "Darwin's Finches" reference and we're dealing with Gastrodon Shenanigans?
>>
The forms are exclusive to each island. Whatever form you get you're stuck with. If you want a new one catch one from a different island.
>>
>>29684954
>Oricorio changes its form by sipping the nectar of certain flowers.
I think the fact that they specifically used the word "change" implies that you can freely change it.
>>
>>29685025
>I think the fact that they specifically used the word "change" implies that you can freely change it.

> people are that dumb
>>
>>29685062
I guess the sarcasm was too subtle.
>>
>>29684954
This is literally the first I've heard of this AND I've been planning to have an oricorio on my team for a while now.

Maybe I won't have to wait till the 4th island to pick up an oricorio
>>
>>29685125
If you take the description literally you'd still have to wait till that island to do so
>>
>>29684954
They were introduced alongside Alola Forms. Take a guess.
>>
I'm pretty sure the "change" you are talking about is explaining why the different islands have different Oricorio (aka lore). If you could change between them they would have shown us by now.
>>
>>29685160
Yes, but I could already have an oricorio with evs/etc

I really doubt this is how it works though since they'd have a pretty massive move pool or would be forced to have a very small one to avoid it being OP
>>
>>29684954
I wonder if the Dex seems short because of entries like this. Other games would have made 4 separate pokemons, but this is the same one only different forms.
>>
Static forms are better tbqh.

Though I'm still buttmad that I have to wait until island 3 for the fire type.
>>
Well, if the forms aren't interchangeable, besides Moves and Typings, do you guys think the BST Spreads might be different?
>>
>>29686188
It's probably same stats, similar to rotom (ignoring base form).
>>
>>29686188
Yea. My guess if, Fire will have decent attack stats and mediocre defense, electric will have good physical attack and defense, psychic will probably be the best off (which sucks because its the worst design imo) with high sp.a, sp.d, and so on, and ghost will likely be some bullshit trickster.
>>
>>29685972
Just like Gastrodon has two different entries, right?
>>
>>29687111
>Can choose between several multi-form pokémon to make sarcastic remark
>Chooses one that is pure aesthetic gimmick, ruining their point
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.