[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I heard people saying that China (or whereever the fuck it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161105-230912.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161105-230912.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
So I heard people saying that China (or whereever the fuck it is) is going to leak Sun & Moon on November 11. I would live to believe but what us going on. We going to have to wait 12 more days (17 if EU but leaks if hacked) or is it going to happen. I doubt it but hey we don't know who will be the awesome leaker from now to release (or ever).

So what is your take on this potential leak or these ones soon to come.
>>
>>29682823
Not gonna happen.
>>
>11th
It will leak on the 8th, or maybe the 9th at the latest.
I know this for a fact.
>>
>>29682843
How do you know this for a fact?
>>
>>29682823
on south america we are getting the first copies on november 11.
>>
>>29682823
>>
>>29682823
Meh. I would only want it to leak to see the clothing and haircut options. I want everything else to be a surprise.
>>
File: notadrill.jpg (307KB, 1080x1128px) Image search: [Google]
notadrill.jpg
307KB, 1080x1128px
>>29682823
5 (FIVE) HOURS FAGGOTS BE READY
>>
>>29682857
he doesn't
he's posting it in threads until people assume it's legit
>>
>>29682857
I shouldn't say.
>o-o-oh, that means you're making shit up
No, I'm not.
Though, it shouldn't be hard to find sources that say that the 8th is when the bigger second round of shipments arrives.
>>29682906
This is the first time I've posted about this.
>>
>>29682877
>H-hey guys look I stole the empty display box am I cool yet?
>>
>>29682940
>implying that wasn't taking in the fucking store
>>
>>29683005
It is since you can see the cards behind the box.
>>
>>29683005
Who the fuck buys TCG stand ins and puts it in their homes?
>>
>>29682823
the only potential leak we got today was the Z-Episode stuff
>>
>>29684213
There is literally no reason to think that was legit.
>>
>>29684186
O-oh...
>>
It's going to leak this week without a doubt. This is the most hyped Pokemon game ever, and even ORAS leaked one week earlier.
>>
>>29685832
Hype doesn't necessarily translate to possibility of being leaked anon, we don't even have evidence that anyone's gotten the cartridge or that it's even been shipped to stores yet
>>
>>29682877
nice dubs. Fuck you need new shoes, what are you doing buying pokemon games?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.