[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they release the exclusives for Sun and Moon yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Did they release the exclusives for Sun and Moon yet?
>>
I haven't preordered the game yet because I want to know the version exclusives! I'm waiting for the leaks and datamminers to tell us in advance.. I really want the game with alolan ninetales and I feel it's going to be version exclusive and counterpart of sandslash
>>
>>29682488
Do you know when they usually tell everyone? or are they just gonna skip it this year?
>>
>>29682561
I have no idea, I hope as soon as possible...everyone's waiting for leaks by now...otherwise I'll just have to wait the game's release anyway...
>>
Unless the whole game leaks, there's no way of knowing the version exclusives ahead of time.
That said, I don't think Alolan Ninetales is going to be a version exclusive. They would have announced them as exclusives if that was the case, as they announced other exclusive pokémon that way.
>>
File: SM Pokedex.png (3MB, 2000x7256px) Image search: [Google]
SM Pokedex.png
3MB, 2000x7256px
Looking back, X and Y only had two families announced that were version exclusives in each. Both of the fairies, and Clauncher and Skrelp.

Before then, I'm really not sure. All we have announced so far is King Louie, Zaboomafoo, the Lycanrocs and the UBs. And implications of Turtonator and Drampa.

Look for any other sort of parallels in here. Anything, even if they're Illuminati Half life 3 confirmed sort of shit. Because other then what I mentioned, we really don't know.
>>
>>29682488
Are you me? Except I'm just going to hit every Wal-Mart around to get mine.. Don't like preordering if there's nothing special to get out of it
>>
>>29682392
Iirc box art had Fire/Dragon on the Sun box and Drampa in Moon

From the trailer Driftloom and Mismageous are seperates

Other than that it's just doggo that we know
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.