[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need someones opinion on this Fakemon I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: _20161105_212434.jpg (266KB, 1080x1084px) Image search: [Google]
_20161105_212434.jpg
266KB, 1080x1084px
I decided to brainstorm my own fire starter. I decided to stick with the trend of fire starters being based on the chinese zodiac and the "Cool, feminine, and Strong" trends that have been assumed by the community. So this is what I came up with.

Basically it's a gunslinger/ranger Hare. But instead of giving actual guns or Magmortar arms I wanted to be more creative with it's design.

It's fur naturally creates a flammable/explosive dust. (Reference to dust bunnies). It brushes it's hands/paws agaisnt the fur on it's hips (natural holsters), than snaps its fingers while tossing the flammable dust at its opponent with astounding aim and precision. The friction from snapping causes the dust to combust into flames. When its fingers snap, the sound resembles gunshots. After a shot the fingers resting position look like finger guns. The dust and fur that come covers its neck and arms are supposed to resemble a Pancho. The smoke you see coming from the Pancho, is supposed to look like cigarette smoke.

What do ya think? Is it shit, or am I on to something?

Design isn't final either.
>>
>>29681343
not a waifumon 0/10
>>
>>29681343
I like the gun-fur idea. I think this might be one of those Pokemon that are greatly improved by their 3d model and animations, though. Right now, it just kinda looks like Emboar-lite.

This is a traditional medium, so I doubt you're revising it, but if you were-- remove the red, black, and firey bits on its front. Keep the ponch, that's good. Fold up its ears, so they look like a Cowboy hat. If you remove the furry mess at front, you can give it a scarf. Do that.

Everything else--the poncho, stance, color scheme, guns-- those are good.
>>
>>29681343
>

man this is actually eets, my only advice would be to have more visibility of the face because I didn't recognise it was a hare at the beginning, also make it skinnier and less bulky as hares are fast as fuck
>>
>>29681441
>This is a traditional medium, so I doubt you're revising it, but if you were-- remove the red, black, and firey bits on its front. Keep the ponch, that's good. Fold up its ears, so they look like a Cowboy hat. If you remove the furry mess at front, you can give it a scarf. Do that.

agreed with this, + make it skinner. You want it looking as little like emboar as you can
>>
>>29681367
Autism was a mistake that can't be fixed
>>29681343
Personally, everything about tis design was executed rather nice, the fur infront of it's face is knida distracting though, maybe make it more of a subtle attribute like a scarf that doesnt cover 60% of the face.
>>
I like the idea of a short fat (read: bulky) fire starter, you make it sound powerful, too, maybe something like a Fire / Ground or something

only thing I can think of is the fire on the sides of his face makes his head look a little too much like Blaziken in my opinion, maybe show off more of its face? that's the only thing I can think of at this time
>>
slim down the hips, they look way too birdlike and wide right now. Look at your reference pic-- rabbit rear legs don't splay like that. Instead of looking angry, try to channel Clint Eastwood. Make him skinny with the poncho giving the illusion of bulk.

Other than that, all I can think of is to maybe make his ears bend down to shade his eyes like a sombrero. And a stick in his mouth with an ember on the tip like a cigarillo? Would Nintendo let that fly?
>>
>>29682129
Probably not.
>>
>>29681343
This idea is actually really fun tbqh. If you're willing to channel your inner autism and act out what OP is describing, than it's pretty clever and fun.
>>
>inb4 Ohmori stole the idea and see this starter in 2020
>>
>>29682354
Just like Incineroar
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.