[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wpob9EL.png (355KB, 658x396px) Image search: [Google]
wpob9EL.png
355KB, 658x396px
Prepare for an epic adventure exploring a world filled with Pokémon in Pokémon Eternal Diamond and Pokémon Infinite Pearl for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

Your adventure takes place in Sinnoh, a region that consists of a large mountain that stretches widely from north to south, along with three lakes that dot the land around it. Snow falls constantly at the tip of this mountainous island. Look forward to a region rich with natural beauty, a variety of Pokémon, and extraordinary people!

During your journey through Sinnoh, you’ll be able to build and invite friends to visit the Sinnoh Underground! Come up with your own Secret Base design, including selecting and placing Decorations and Traps however you like. Then, using communication features, you’ll be able to easily connect with other players all around the world to share your Secret Bases with one another. When you visit another player’s Secret Base, that base’s members will be hanging out there. You can talk to them or even battle them!

Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Diamond Version and Pokémon Pearl Version when it launched in 2006 for the DS. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Pokémon Eternal Diamond and Pokémon Infinite Pearl.

Pokémon Eternal Diamond and Pokémon Infinite Pearl will soon be available in stores and in Nintendo eShop.
>>
>>29681082
Nice fanfiction, OP.
>>
File: g1383373159475013621.png (303KB, 550x548px) Image search: [Google]
g1383373159475013621.png
303KB, 550x548px
Don't do this to me OP
>>
>>29681082
is Zinnia the mascot of fake leaks now?
>>
>>29681082
The fact that Sinnoh remakes are likely inevitable is the most painful thing about this franchise. Worst region, worst designs, worst story--the only good thing to come out of it was the Physical/Special split.
>>
>>29681082
Dear god no, DPPt sucked ass
>>
>Your adventure takes place in Sinnoh, a region that consists of a large mountain that stretches widely from north to south, along with three lakes that dot the land around it.
>three lakes

Nice bait op
>>
>>29681357
>>29681178
>being this basic and tastless
>>
>>29681337
>worst story
Not when Kalos exists
>>
>>29681737
You know what, I never got why people hate X and It's story if it's the only other thing it did right besides the great regional dex
So I'm actually curious, how come you guys hate the story? I would like to hear
>>
>>29681337
>Worst region

End this meme. Sinnoh has the most vibrant main cities in a Pokemon game. Each of the gym cities in particular stand out and have really memorable set pieces.

>worst story
>implying XY had a good story
>>
>>29681737
>>29682912
Oh, XY has a terrible story.

It's the second-worst in the franchise, right after DPPt.
>>
>>29682680
>the story is the only thing it did right
>giant guy shows up once, says one sentence, and leaves
>"Look, here's this giant guy you only saw once. Turns out he's super important to the plot so here's an exposition dump for why you should care."
>giant guy shows up one more time
>Floette comes back
>I'm supposed to care about this guy who has barely been around reuniting with his Pokemon.
>>
>>29682912
>really memorable
Entirely subjective. I remember fuck-all about Sinnoh except for the Game Corner music, which wouldn't be coming back in a remake. The cities were no more vibrant than those in other games.
>>
>>29682680
m-muh frontier
>>
>>29682964
>Oreburgh has a Rock-type Gym and is surrounded by caves and mines
>Eterna has a Grass-type Gym and is surrounded by woodlands
>Veilstone has the Department Store, Space Center, and Galactic HQ
>Pastoria has a Water-type Gym and is surrounded by marshlands
>Hearthome has the Contest Hall, the church, and Amity Park
>Canalave is a seaport city that exports iron ore from a nearby island
>Snowpoint has an Ice-type Gym and is amidst a perpetual winter
>Sunyshore has an Electric-type Gym and is covered in solar panels
>>
>>29682953
At least it wasn't some emo faggot who was trying to rewrite the world for inadequately explained reasons through exploiting the fact that the monsters children train can also be gods.

Seriously, the godpowered legendaries are the stupidest thing in the franchise. RSE started that downward spiral, and then DPPt started drilling into the ground because rock bottom wasn't low enough.

Thankfully, Gen V and VI returned to the "ancient beasts of legend with great power" setup without having to make them the guardians of TIME ITSELF or SPACE ITSELF or whatever the fuck. Just monsters.
>>
>>29683032
The games have done this kind of thing since Gen III. The surrounding terrain is always relevant to gyms now. Gen V did it, Gen VI did it, but Gen VII doesn't for obvious reasons
>>
>>29682982
?

>>29682680
Terrible pacing. Like, actually fucking terrible. Flare is a non entity for 90% of the games before everything happening at once between Gym 7 and 8.

You meet AZ once, and then you're given an info dump about his entire story randomly at the end.

We never see the box legend outside containment

Lysandre's motives aren't properly brought across
>>
Gen IV was the best, so I'm really hoping that the remakes get released on whatever nextgen handheld or Nintendo Switch.
>>
>>29681337
>>29681357
shit taste
>>
>>29681593
The fact I think DPPt is shit means I actually have taste unlike you faggots. DPPt was a slow mess with an extremely shit dex even after it was "remedied" by Platinum.
>>
File: 1476483141696.png (60KB, 368x246px) Image search: [Google]
1476483141696.png
60KB, 368x246px
>>29685887
>it sucks in two departments so the whole thing is shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.