[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your least favorite Pokémon this gen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 35

File: 803.png (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
803.png
12KB, 256x256px
What's your least favorite Pokémon this gen?
>>
>>29680876
You posted it.
>>
That and fucking Mimikyu.
>>
Ash-greninja
>>
>>29680876
>not wanting the succ from this beaut

The edgy deviantart moon wolf
>>
tumblrina aka primarina
>>
File: LEAKS.png (52KB, 497x451px) Image search: [Google]
LEAKS.png
52KB, 497x451px
>>
File: PjWwkoV.png (137KB, 376x322px) Image search: [Google]
PjWwkoV.png
137KB, 376x322px
>>29680877
I hate bruxish and morelull 2, not sure which I hate more but both make me shudder.
>>
Crabrawler + Evo

Bruxish is alright but I doubt it will be better than Starmie.
>>
>>29680876

legit fucking kill yourself, bruxish is a way better design than the shitty [8 year old boy fanwank] that is wimpod2.

Bruxish is one of the best designed pokemon of s&m. You guys are all just butthurt because you see pink on a pokemon design and think it needs to be fucking beautiful. No, an ugly pokemon can be well designed.
>>
>>29680877
>this fucker
>>
>>29680876

silvally / komo-o / wimpod2 / komala (because no evo)
>>
>>29680876
Bewear.
>>
>>29680899

>b-b-b-but tumblr

stay mad denialfag
>>
>>29680876
I don't like a lot from this gen, but the ones I do like I love.

The few that come to mind when I think of my LEAST favorite would be Bruxish, Primarina, Incineroar and Alolan Persian.
>>
>>29680937
Also its pre evo
>>
File: 732.png (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
732.png
9KB, 256x256px
>>29680876
Either this or Hakamo-o
>>
The sea cucumbers
>>
>>29680959
And people complain about Toucanbro. Coming after this hot piece of garbage they should be happy.
>>
File: 791.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
791.png
14KB, 256x256px
Really not a fan of Turtonator. Not bad, but definitely someone I'm skipping on.

>>29680884
Shit taste. Not a surprise, though.
>>
>>29680946
>I don't like a lot from this gen, but the ones I do like I love.

you have legit the shittiest taste i have ever come across on this board
>>
File: togedemaru.png (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
togedemaru.png
100KB, 500x500px
Most punchable gen 7 pokemon
>>
File: 792.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
792.png
14KB, 256x256px
The shiny really fits it.
>>
>>29680876
Togedemaru is fucking trash.
>>
>>29680884
We get it Jimmy. You hate Mimikyu. Thanks for reminding us yet again.
>>
>>29680984
>Shit taste. Not a surprise, though.

legit kill yourself, turtonator is a 9/10+ design.

TOUCANFAGS LEGIT KILL YOURSELF ITS THE WORST DESIGN OF THE POKEMON FRANCHISE
>>
That thing.
>>
>>29680876

bruxish is one of the best designs of this whole gen wtf
>>
>>29681054
why
>>
>>29680876
I don't really hate any Pokemon. More like I like some Pokemon more than others. I guess my least favorite from this gen would be Alolan Persian, because honestly, Garfield memes aside, it's just disappointing.

I do like how the official site pretty much confirms that the reason behind its stupid face is because it's literally big-headed. I also like how the people of Alola find it to be a symbol of beauty when most everyone else in the real world thinks otherwise
>>
Incineroar
>>
>>
File: 1200px-724Decidueye.png (751KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-724Decidueye.png
751KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>29680876
You posted it. I like it though as "love to hate" pokemon though so I will give it that. Honorable mention to salandit2 as it was dissapointing and will probably create a lot of shitposting and falseflagging.
>>29680984
Fight me you motherfucker.

Nah but seriously turtonator is one of my favorites this gen, probably my favorite dragon type honestly.
>>29680993
I like the blue and brown but together they look kinda ugly, I think the normal colors look much better.
>>
my bottom 3 are charjabug, comfey, and my mom's toucan
>>
All of them. Game Freak managed to create a gen worst than gen 2.
>>
>>29681127
>my bottom 3 are charjabug, comfey, and my mom's toucan

charjabug is cute >.<

anyone that says they like toucan are TOUCANFAGS and can go birdwatching for all i care because its legit a fucking cartoon animal you fucking pathetic gaycunt shits.
>>
>>29681010
Stop liking garbage designs then.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x751px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x751px
>>29680876
Someone has already said it, But it needs to be said more. This is the ugliest, stupidest pokemon OF ALL TIME.
>>
>>29681116

AGREED
>>
>>29681170
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29681171
>Someone has already said it, But it needs to be said more. This is the ugliest, stupidest pokemon OF ALL TIME.

FUCK OFF TURTONATOR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SHIT LIKE DECUIDEYE
>>
File: tumblr_oc46p1XOV31s3itezo1_400.jpg (50KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc46p1XOV31s3itezo1_400.jpg
50KB, 400x414px
>>29681171
Fight me, turt is amazing.
>>
File: 735.png (609KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
735.png
609KB, 1280x1280px
>>29680876
>no one mentioning Gumshoos
>>
>>29681011
I didn't say it was a bad design? I said I didn't like it. There is a difference, believe it or not. It's fine but it doesn't appeal to me.
>>
Drampa.
I know that GF tried to make an ancient dragon pokemon like Falcor/Magnadramon but they did a Chicken on drugs instead
>>
>>29680984
>>29680993
>>29681171
this
>>
>>29681239

NUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>29681170

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29680876
The toucan
I love simple Pokemon but this is just a toucan copy and pasted
>>
>>29681216
Literally the best rodent of the past 5 gens
>>
>>29681170
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>>
>>29680876
Primarina, Incineroar, Salandit 2, and Komnm-o all belong in a dumpster fire.
>>
>>29680876
A. Persian
>>
Magiarna, Bruxish, Incineroar, Alola Golem, Alola Persian, sea anemone thing, yeti crab, pikipek2 and ayy lmao shroom.

I like the others a lot through.
>>
>>29680884
Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29681274

fuck off primarina and inceneroar are two of the best starters EVER
>>
>>29681170
Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29681289

FUCK OFF SEA ANENOME IS LEGIT AN A+ GRADE DESIGN
>>
>>29681216

Nothing really wrong with Gumshoos.

>>29681171

My least favorite for sure
>>
>>29680989
what do you think of the gen 7 Dex then anon?

I agree with >>29680946
there aren't really any mons I'm in the middle about, theyre either amazing like Alolan Marowak and Passimian, or bad like Incineroar
>>
Togedemaru probably. It just looks so fucked up.
>>
Bruxish is one of my very favorites, but Mimikyu is pretty shit. People act like it's so sad and want to shower it in love and EW
>>
>>29681322

i dislike jangmo-o's evolutions, dislike wishiwashi, dislike salandit2

but love a lot of other mons esp. inceneroar and primarina, fuck decuideye though
>>
File: 151.png (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
151.png
18KB, 256x256px
Alolan Golem

When Gamefreak tries to make people want to etch out my bro with a very poorly designed reskin of a Gen 1 mon I didn't like too much you're damn right I'm gonna hate it.
>>
>>29681322
>there aren't really any mons I'm in the middle about, theyre either amazing like Alolan Marowak and Passimian, or bad like Incineroar

btw alola marowak is shit, but passiminan is good
>>
>>29681354
This shit looks fucking awful.
>>
>>29681354
>When Gamefreak tries to make people want to etch out my bro with a very poorly designed reskin of a Gen 1 mon I didn't like too much you're damn right I'm gonna hate it.

whats worse is some 8 year old austists are like "I love allu-alukbar golem haha XDXDXDXD pokemon is so good #ilovememes XDXD"
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>29681183
>>29681257
>>29681270
>>29681290
>>29681309
Oh boy! There he goes again!
>>
>>29681425
Hi there!

>>
File: IMG_1059.jpg (43KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
43KB, 400x266px
>Mimikyu-fags getting triggered
Kek
>>
>>29681425
Hi there!

>>
>>29681425
Hi there!
>>
>>29681450
i don't even like mimikyu i just fucking hate attention whoring tripfaggots
>>
>>29681189
>>29681206
> I'm a special snowflake, because I like ugly things. Notice me.

You can like ugly things anon. But admit this hideous thing is ugly.
>>
File: 250px-Mimikyu.png (34KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mimikyu.png
34KB, 250x250px
Boring, lazy, uninspired, and forced.

I wish someone would make a bully gif for this piece of shit like the one where the dude beats the shit out of Popplio.

Fuck Mimikyu.
>>
>>29681479
>>29681450
This
This
This
This
>>
>>29681425
maybe if you weren't such a faggot and used a tripcode for no reason an an imageboard designed for anonymity this wouldn't happen to you
>>
>>29681418
Bothers me that beard = terrorist to be honest. I still have a hard time seeing where people are getting that from A. Golem.
>>
>>29680876
Not even in the top 10, I love kissy fishy.
>>29680906
>>29680909
>>29680984
>>29680990
>>29681354
These are more like it.
>>29681110
Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner, a winner that will never not fill my stomach with corrosive bile.
>>
>>29681492
Hi there!

>>
File: sad probo.png (17KB, 140x75px) Image search: [Google]
sad probo.png
17KB, 140x75px
>>29681418
That shit also pisses me off. Not only is it an electric looking rock with a magnet-related motif that 99% will have access to Wide Guard, it even has the gall to have facial hair that manufactures racial stereotype memes even if they're of another variety. It doesn't even make sense to have iron filling facial hair this time the iron fillings should be grouping around the railgun.
>>
>>29681450
>>29681466
I just hate that particular tripfag.
>>
>>29681492
i dont care if you agree with me.
Fuck off, tripfag.
>>
>>29681450
Yeah but no matter what mimikyu is one of, if not the most popular gen 7 pokemon. I love contrarians like you who only hate it because its popular, makes the success of it all the better.
>>
I mean you guys could ignore me but you choose to shit up every thread I post in for no reason at all.
>>
>>29680934
Worst taste in thread
>>
>>29681567
Hi there!

>>
>>29681567
>no reason

>>29681497
>>
>>29681567
Hi there!

maybe sooner or later it'll get through your thick fucking skull
>>
>>29681567
Hi there!

>>
File: 1478106181926.png (1MB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478106181926.png
1MB, 900x500px
>>29681473
It isn't though. Anyway I don't really care either, one of my favorite alola mon and now my favorite dragon type.
>>
>>29681567
Hi there!

>>
my favorite is Mimikyu

least favorite is Incineroar because of its comically oversized hands or Toucan
>>
>>29681473

first of all thats a shitty drawing, 2nd ugly does not equate bad. E.g. people are shitting on bruxish when its a 10x better design that shit like komo-o
>>
>>29681635
Not much better, but it's a start
>>
>29681567
This is a new level of attention whoring. You don't even deserve my (You)
>>
>>29681635

please get rid of your shitty name I almost feel sorry for you because you have no friends irl
>>
Please, please for the love of god shove more big black cocks up my ass, I'm a tremendous faggot
>>
>>29681567
>you choose to shit up every thread I post in for no reason at all.
You do that yourself by using a tripcode eventhiugh you know people on this board hate you and tripcodes.
>>
>>29681587
Why should I drop my trip to appease you?
>>
>>29680876
Morelull2. I can't stand its face or its diaper. Or really anything about it.
>>
>>29681692
You can't be this dense
>>
>>29681692

its fucking sad your so used to hate, obviously u get it IRL as well. Damn, hope your life improves man
>>
>>29681692
Because literally no one likes tripfags.
>>
>>29681692
this is bait, I am the real Jimmy Neutron

I love Mimikyu and my least favorite is Solagleo because a Sun legendary should not be weak to fire.
>>
>>29681692
Why do you use a trip though?
>>
>>29681692
Hi there!

>>
>>29680876
Lycanroc moon
>>
>>29681110
i think it's decent looking. Definitely not as good as Diancie or Meloetta
>>
>>29681739
I like the name and I see other people doing it yet no one shits on them.
>>
File: c5f.png (1MB, 2183x600px) Image search: [Google]
c5f.png
1MB, 2183x600px
>>29681602
> I unironically think Kazoo nose turtle is visually appealing.
I think you're having a stroke anon. seek help.
>>
>>29681768
Hi there!

>Brett
>NotQuesty
>people don't shit on them

are you just pretending to be retarded or what?
>>
>>29681768
Okay, well go on a forum or something, no an imageboard lmao
>>
>>29681741
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have forgot to change your name to Jimmy Neutron when posting! Whoops! You should always remember to change your name to Jimmy Neutron! Posting without a name of Jimmy Neutron when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post as Jimmy Neutron!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the Jimmy Neutron image-board culture!
>>
>>29681768
>using a name
>on a primarily anonymous image board

ok
>>
>>29681266
Mongooses aren't rodents, dweeb
>>
>>29681768
Names are tolerable, they can be hijacked and don't fuck up the anonimity as bad.
Trips fuck with the idea of being here.
Go to a forum.
>>
>>29680984
This
>>
>>29681804
>>29681789
ignore my friend XD hes new to this :P
>>
>>29681782
Brett is an underage that deserves that shit though.
>>
>>29681769
>monsters need to be visually appealing
Maybe a game series about monsters isn't for you
>>
>>29681825

GOD NO
>>
>>29681825
Don't do that ever again
>>
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>29681841
Hi there!

so are you
>>
>>29681841
Fuck off, you entitled piece of shit tripfag.
>>
>>29681841
>implying you're not underage
>>
>>29681791
fuck, you made me chuckle
>>
>>29681869
ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO ME?
IF YOU ARE WHAT DID ULTRALORD DO IN EPISODE 453 WHEN ULTRA GIRL DID THE ULTRA SPIN?
>>
>>29681912

your the kind of guy thats found in his house by some long lost family member and you have been dead for 8 years and no one noticed. Faggot.,
>>
File: KILL ME.jpg (68KB, 630x459px) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME.jpg
68KB, 630x459px
Surprised no one posted this abomination yet.
>>
>>29681927
Please don't bully my friend.
>>
File: this was a thing.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
this was a thing.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
AT LEAST I HAD MY OWN SPIN-OFF!
>>
>>29681955
You're the only abomination here.
>>
File: IMG_6786.jpg (75KB, 600x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6786.jpg
75KB, 600x958px
GET THIS IDIOT OUT OF HERE MODS! GET EM OUT!
>>
>>29681887
The fuck am I being entitled about?
>>
Honestly most of the Alolan variants. Right now Raichu, Ninetails, Sandslash and Marowak are the only ones I like from a visual perspective, the rest are ugly to varying degrees. The real thing that bugs me about Alolan variants though is that I feel like there's no reason why each of them couldn't have been their own pokemon instead of a redesign of a gen 1 poke. Imagine if Volcarano was instead "Unovan Venomoth" or if Staraptor was "Sinnoh Pidgeot." Why does a new palm tree pokemon have to be a variant of Exeggutor? Since when does a new fox pokemon have to be Ninetails? If each of those concepts got to be a new pokemon rather than an alolan variant it would have bolstered what to be honest is a fairly underwhelming new pokedex, the second small gen of new pokemon in a row, plus it would have cut down on the irritating gen 1 pandering. Oh wait, nostalgia grabbing is a license to print money, I forgot.
>>
I think we should just calm down now, and enjoy a nice slice of pie.
>>
>>29682022
>The fuck am I being entitled about?

>Brett is an underage that deserves that shit though.

Of doing the same shit and nt expecting the same response.
>>
>>29682022
Hi there!

>>
File: 1471658263177.jpg (43KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
1471658263177.jpg
43KB, 582x741px
>>29682035
>>
>>29681087
this
>>
>>29682048
All I'm saying is that the ass is an underage that gets away with posting here and rightfully deserves the shit he gets. I post my opinions, like Mimikyu being shit, and that triggers everyone here.
>>
>>29681567
Hi there!

>>
>>29682117
I dunno... whether or not it's just a coincidence or anything, but... you show up in a thread and half the time it always seems to be something...negative.
>>
File: 1477878401484.jpg (11KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477878401484.jpg
11KB, 249x249px
I want irrelevant tripfags who don't know how to use a tripcode to go
>>
>>29682117
Go back to bed, Jimbo.
>>
>>29682117
There are only two genders.
>>
>>29682176
And there's this shit too.
>>
>>29682117
Hi there!

i don't give a FUCK about your opinion, i want you to leave and go to a forum if you want attention or take your fucking autistic trip off, you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>29682187
T W O G E N D E R S
W
O

G
E
N
D
E
R
S
>>
>>29682187
Hi there!

>>
>>29680899
Upvoted xD
>>
>>29682187
It's true, Jimmy.
>>
I want to beat the living bejezes out of Jimmy.
>>
>>29682228
They're ducks and pie, right Judy?
>>
Hey guys what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>29681479
It's a ghost and a fairy. If it wasn't a Pokemon it could almost certainly kill anyone who tried to hurt it.

Which is why I like it. I'm guessing it's fairy type has something to do with changelings.
>>
File: Gumshoos.jpg (179KB, 657x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gumshoos.jpg
179KB, 657x800px
>>29681216
>Hating on based detective mongoose
>>
>>29681841
Everyone knows you're underage.
>>
>>29682283
Hi there!

>>
>>29682280
Upvoted x2 :D
>>
>>29682387
no anon no, every other tripfag is doing it in jest. save your hi theres for the real Jimmy. he's doing it unironically
>>
alolan persian
>>
>>29682308
Thinking of Dick Gumshoe is really the only thing that keeps it relatively redeemable to me.
>>
>>29681354
I only nor realize that its arms got even stubbier and it's big toe is on the outside for whatever reason
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 373x521px
>this thread
>>
>>29682308
not trump? well looks like we know who the misogynistic, racist bigot here is.

*downvote*
>>
>>29682412
ahah OWOWO
>>
>>29680876
>not liking the dick-sucking lips
>>
>>29681513
No one cares about your taste, David
>>
>>29681955
This is a good design, tho
>>
>>29681955
This is alright. Don't get the hate for it.
>>
>>29682772
>>29682758
Sandcastles are illigal in hawaii
>>
>>29682772
Hi there!

>>
>>29682772
Hi there!

>>
>>29681567
Hi there!

>>
>>29680876
How can you hate this guy? uwu

I don't actively dislike any new Pokemon so far.
>>
>>29683325
You know what? Scratch that. Scrolled past through this thread and saw Pikipek's middle evolution. So yeah, I dislike both of Pikipek's evolution. Literally my mom's bowling pin with feathers and literally my mom's Brazilian toucan.
>>
File: 1478374022604.png (190KB, 600x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1478374022604.png
190KB, 600x1367px
Thought I would ask here instead of making a thread. Anyone have a link to high quality pics of all the new models? Looking online all I find is a bunch of low quality versions.
>>
>>29681116
If it weren't for the retarded arm-bow thing, and the fact that it stops being a barn owl, it might have been one of my favorite pokemon of all time. As it stands it's a huge ugly disappointment.
>>
>>29681567
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>29681418
It's got twin towers on its back

Or whatever that would be anatomically

ALLAHU ROCKBAR
>>
>>29681425
>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29682187
There are 2 genders and many mental illnesses Jimbo
>>
>>29680909
>>29680984
>>29680993
>>29681116
>>29681216
Shit tastes
>>
>>29682772
It's time to stop, Jimbo
>>
>>29681216
GET EM OUTTA HERE
>>
>>29680990
the entirety of pikachu meme pokemon all need to be stuffed into a huge cannon and then be blasted all the way to the fucking moon.
>>
File: 723.png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
723.png
19KB, 256x256px
>>
Turtonator
>>
>>29681927

That's some pretty transparent projection, anon
>>
File: WHAT_WAS_THAT.gif (416KB, 373x249px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT_WAS_THAT.gif
416KB, 373x249px
Holy fuck you are all obnoxious. Look! He's using a trip! Better kill the thread because he's ruining our secret club!
Throw away your keyboards already if a randomly generated bit of text triggers all of your whiny asses so much.
>>
Are tripfags really that bad? That Jimbles Nontrobo guy is using a trip, but I honestly know jack shit about him, apart from the fact that he doesn't like Mimikyu.

It's not like you could hover over trips and they had this little bio that popped up.
>>
Type: Null, Silvally, Bewear, Minior, Komala, Drampa, Toucan and all ultra beasts except for maybe Absorption and Beauty
>>
>>29680876
You didn't say FROM this gen, so still Volbeat.
>>
>>29680889
I don't even want to think of that as a Pokemon. It is going to guve Greninja a shitty final Smash in the next Smash
>>
>>29680876
Primarina AKA fag furbait, gay fish, another 4x weakness pseudo, Luchalitten and toucan
>>
>>29680909
Not a fan of this guys face either, but waiting to see it in 3D to judge, because the luminescence might make it cool
>>
>>29680959
Looking at its face, it might already be dark type, that's why they didn't show him
>>
>>29686034
Most people who use trips outside of threads that need trips are used to forums with usernames since they clearly have their trips so people know who they are and what they did, using the trip code for the wrong purpose and ruining the anonymity this website is built around
>>
>>29680990
this.
20 years and this is the first time i was actually offended by a design.
>>
>>29687664
But it's the same design as Marill except with a snout and without a tail.
>>
>>29681206
I find it as forgetable as Heatmon
>>
Bewear and Palossand
>>
>>29687677
>both have a round body
>it's the same design!
no.
>>
>>29680917
My nigger. A little too salty you are but I agree.
Bruxish supposed to be a funny/ugly design, yet her design is good!

I am not a huge fan Crabrawler.
>>
>>29687690
And big rotund ears.
And a white belly delineated by a curved design, only that in Togedemaru's case it extends on its face.
And painted on eyes/mouth.
And blobby fingerless hands/feet, without arms or legs.
>>
File: Kommo-o.jpg (49KB, 556x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kommo-o.jpg
49KB, 556x450px
>>29687706
Correction, the absolute worst is this.
>>
>>29687708
that's irrelevant. it looks different, it's a different design. same elements don:t matter. a zoot suit and a tux are not the same design.
>>
File: Anchor.jpg (24KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
Anchor.jpg
24KB, 780x780px
The anchor. I would have honestly preffered a hammerhead shark, which would have looked better and possibly had a good typing.
>>
>>29680906
Those.
>>
>most of my faves: the thread
n-nice
>>
>>29681216
I happen to like our next president. Thanks everyone voting for a third party.
>>
>>29687712
Disappointingly true :(
>>
>>29681171
The Ugliness looks great on it. In my top 10 Alolans for sure!
The worst pokemon this gen? FUCKING PLUSHY BEARS
>>
File: 1476893854787 1.png (1MB, 2048x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1476893854787 1.png
1MB, 2048x4096px
everything not scribbled out is tied for the absolute worst
>>
>>29689617
>likes A-Sandslash

Opinion discarded.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.