[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepest Lore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: KLu7vns[1].png (709KB, 1368x4247px) Image search: [Google]
KLu7vns[1].png
709KB, 1368x4247px
Can we have one of these? I had a revelation while brushing my teeth earlier....
>>
>>29679465
really makes you think...
>>
/gau/ - General Autism
>>
>>29679465
There's a guy working at Devon Corp. in ORAS that mentions working on a device to talk to pokemon.
>>
a galaxy far far away is actually heck
>>
>>29679487
I didn't include it in the OP but I noticed this gem while on Colress's Bulbapedia page.

>"Welcome! I was asked by an acquaintance to help with his research. What I desire is to bring out the entirety in Pokémon potential! If I can accomplish that, I don't care what it takes!" (walks a few steps forward) "If it means the strength must be brought out by the interactions between Pokémon and Trainers, then so be it! If it means you have to use a merciless approach, like Team Plasma's, and force out all of the Pokémon's power, then so be it! And yes, if the entire world is destroyed as a result, then so be it..."
>"Even if the entire world is destroyed as a result..."

I dunno if I wanna get all Pokémon Reset Theory up in this bitch mostly because faggots will start complaining about Lockstin like they always do, but this very clearly points toward it.
>>
We do not know much about the plot of Sun and Moon.
As such, no one knows what the purpose of Solgaleo or Lunala is at this point, or even if it will be Team Skull or the Aether Foundation that aims to control them.
Still, these Pokemon are the emissaries of the sun and moon, respectively. What would their powers be used for?

Could it be that Guzma, as "destruction in human form", wants to cause these celestial bodies to vanish or be destroyed and doom the planet entirely?
Or will Lusamine use an experimental machine to harness the power of the legendaries for something else?
Such as burning away oceans using the sun to give Alola, as well as the world, more landmass for humans and Pokemon?
Or use the moon's position to raise tides?

And then Lusamine pulls her face off to reveal that she is Maxie/Archie.
>>
>>29679724
I do not want to look for it but I clearly remember at the E3 presentation they said they wanted the legendaries to play a unique role in the story this time around.
>>
>>29679602
really makes you think
>>
>>29679602
When it comes to Lockstin's big ol' theory, I think the most sensible way he's put it is having a new "cycle." We won't see a reboot, but rather, en 7 is the end of this "cycle" and the next gen will have another 37 year long plan that will culminate in gen 14.

The fact that on the remake side of things the next up in the slot are Diamond and Pearl, which have a lot of reset idea with them, considering that it has the pokemon equivalent of god, and after that is Black and White, which were originally supposed to be a soft reboot makes me think that now is the perfect time.

>>29679724
The fact that that's a more logical way of doing what both Archie and Maxie wanted makes me laugh, and now I really really want it.
>>
I don't know where else to put this, so I'll put it here:

After reading up on Pele's hair I predict that Alolan Dugtrio will be Grass/Fire
>>
>>29680049
That'd be kind of lame. I mean, fire-breathing is a thing in Hawaii, and they could have easily made a Tiki-mask monster to fit alongside that typing.

Fucking Alolan forms.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.