[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most hated NPC in the series? Can't choose between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

File: tierno.png (80KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
tierno.png
80KB, 250x400px
What is the most hated NPC in the series? Can't choose between Tierno and Youngster Joey.
>>
Who the fuck hates Joey?
>>
>>29678634
He's the Kevin James of Pokemon, so he loses. Joey is just a kid.
>>
i'd say tierno. fuck his stupid dancing and his stupid forcing you into dialogue, one of the worst characters ive had the displeasure to encounter, and a big reason i didnt like xy
>>
>>29678634
I like both of those guys.

I hate ORAS Courtney, Koga, Pryce, Shauna and Dawn.
>>
>>29678634
>hating Youngsters
Nope.
>>
>>29678634
Joey is great though you fuck.

But yeah fuck tiero and the other orange haired fuck.
>>
File: 1463001572655.gif (93KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
1463001572655.gif
93KB, 314x319px
>>29678686
>hating on Courtney and Dawn
What are you a faggot?
>>
People just like Joey because of the memes, but he still annoying as fuck
>>
How about the NPC who gives you the Everstone haunted in gen 4?
>>
>>29678634
Joey is great
>>
File: 98-FIGHT289.png (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
98-FIGHT289.png
6KB, 256x192px
>>29678634
Hyper-autist Tyson was way worse than Tierno
>>
File: clair.png (55KB, 200x292px) Image search: [Google]
clair.png
55KB, 200x292px
This sore loser that doesnt want to give you the badge after you kick her ass
>>
>>29678830
I agree, Whitney is terrible.
>>
File: .png (19KB, 81x163px) Image search: [Google]
.png
19KB, 81x163px
Shauna.
I'm a girl so I don't give any shits about the fireworks with a BOY xd scene that isn't even good.
Shauna's design is everything that could go wrong in a Pokégirl design. Especially her hair FUCK her stupid-ass hair. She's just missing the socks-shoes that GF has had a boner for lately.

Trevor and Tierno are shit too, this entire entourage is the one thing that's stopping me from wanting to replay XY. And Cheren and Bianca make my skin crawl in early BW1. I LOVE BW1 but it has the worst goddamn earlygame in any Pokémon game. Please just shut the fuck up and let me play.

The "friends" in SM actually look really good, I'm glad.
>>
>>29678634
Joey is probably your best friend in the franchise
>>
>>29679109
Bianca is great you shitter.

Agree on everything else

>>29678634
Zinnia, AZ, or Clair.
>>
File: 1477349412715.png (7KB, 240x241px) Image search: [Google]
1477349412715.png
7KB, 240x241px
>>29678814
delet this image
>>
>>29679036
Whitney at least gives it to you once you call her out.

Clair demands you go and play "Do you know your dragons" in a dungeon. And even then, the elder has to threaten her to tell her cousin about it.
>>
File: MU5gi[1].png (120KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
MU5gi[1].png
120KB, 500x450px
How about the guy who blocks Cerulean Cave?
>>
File: 150px-Diamond_Pearl_Buck.png (55KB, 150x372px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Diamond_Pearl_Buck.png
55KB, 150x372px
I hate Tierno, but I hate this fucker even more
>>
File: dawnacceptable.jpg (10KB, 184x251px) Image search: [Google]
dawnacceptable.jpg
10KB, 184x251px
Brendan and Calem. I like them as the silent protagonists but fuck it just comes off as extremely annoying to me that they keep trying to help me in double battles and stop me every 5 minutes to try and beat me. Brendan in particular really felt like he was forcing himself to try and be helpful for someone who didn't give a shit. Fuck my girl for taking him to the Space Center thing instead of the mother.

I actually started attacking their Pokemon whenever the double battles with them showed up. Fuck off, I don't need your help.
>>
>>29679274
He was doing his job. Imagine coming out of Mt.Moon as a fresh newbie with one badge and encountering a wild level 60 Kadabra that escaped the cave in the grass.
>>
>>29679109
Shauna was a great character though. She's the only one who wasn't super autistic about anything, and just wanted to chill. She didn't give a shit about Team Flare like most normal kids unlike the MCs autismo ass. I liked Shauna as a character and her design is cute.

That being said, I really don't like Tierno & Trevor. Fuck, they're so annoying always like "hurr look at me dance xDDD" and "look at my shitty pokedex that even nuzlockers can beat!" Serena was ok as far as rivals go, but she just felt like a female Cheren.
>>
File: riley.png (77KB, 174x450px) Image search: [Google]
riley.png
77KB, 174x450px
>i'm not sir Aaron, i'm my own OC, Riley!
>>
>>29679274
he have a cool afro
>>
>>29678830
I agree that she have a bad personality, but I never hated her because it was for just one moment in the game.
Tierno in the other hand, you saw him a lot during the game
>>
>>29678634
All your fucking "friends" in XY. Fuck all of them. Annoying pieces of shit.
>>
>>29678830
What did she do again?
I never played Gen 2
>>
Zinnia. The XY trio were shit too but at least they weren't deviantart OCs made canon.
>>
>>29679779
you beat her in the gym, she's like "this isn't happening, you didn't win, i'm the strongest!!!" runs away to dragon den, you have to surf out back and confront her in the temple, she still refuses to badge you until her gramps threatens her
>>
File: 1474337769229.png (81KB, 784x404px) Image search: [Google]
1474337769229.png
81KB, 784x404px
At least other joke characters are funny. At least other annoying characters put up more of a fight.
>>
>>29678634
Why the fuck couldn't they make him as he was in the anime?

>tfw no rain dance set up Ludicolo with swift swim spamming hydro pump
>tfw no rain dance blastoise with hydro cannon and good coverage
>tfw no raichu with thunder for rain dance and focus blast
>>
>>29678634
Him, Shauna, Lyra and Bianca.

Also Cynthia is getting there due to being such a massive attention whore with her obnoxious "OMG STRONGEST TRAINER EVER SHE NEVER CANONICALLY LOSES!" fanbase.

>>29678830
To be fair, every female in gen 2 does something like that. People love Jasmine but she makes you got do a chore for her before she'll fight you.
>>
>>29679827
Yes, but Jasmine isn't being a whiny sore loser like the other two.
>>
>>29679779
After you beat her, she send you in a task in Dragon's Den. It's either to find a simple item in GS or answering a few questions on Crystal. It took about 5 minutes and then she gives you the badge.
>>
>>29679822
Fucking 2nd person in the SAME GAME to do this. Johto is full of whiney bitches.
>>
>>29679852
No but her task is the more annoying one to complete. Just because she's all ~uguu about it doesn't make it better.
>>
>>29678634
Does anyone really muster up the energy to hate this character? He's barely a blip on the radar over the course of the whole game if people didn't keep bringing him up I probably would have totally forgotten about him by now.
>>
>>29679900
It's really just another drop in the pool of XY's "what could've been".
>Create a dancing theme'd character
>Because Game Freak wanted to limit the difficulty, don't give him an actual team of dancers
>Gen 6 pushes this further with a Dance-Themed Pokemon
>>
>Tierno
but why
>Youngster Joey
his rattata is top percentage you can't hate on that
>>
>>29679879
I mean, you were going to Cianwood anyways.
>>
>>29679999
check'd and confirmed
>>
>>29679827

Agree with Cynthia, I was always indifferent but her fanbase is obnoxious and thirsty
>>
File: 1419355291874.jpg (1MB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1419355291874.jpg
1MB, 1920x1476px
>>29678830
>wreck her shit team with ice punch Hypno
>she starts crying
>think its just gonna be another Whitney scenario
>flat out refuses to give you the damn badge even after proving yourself
>"n-no that didn't counted, you must do this other quest before"
>cancerous behavior worthy of a little brother who lost at Mario Party
>need to bother with surfing all the way to a temple and lie to a bunch of old men
>she STILL doesn't give you the damn badge
What a fucking amateur, i am glad she stops being relevant to the story after that
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>29679945
>yfw he returns in the Battle Tree with a team of 4 Oricorios
>>
>>29679827
Why Bianca? She feels like an actual character, which is really rare in Pogeyman games.
>>
I don't care as long as we're all agreed that "The technology is incredible!" guy is considered the absolute best NPC.
>>
>>29680043
If they actually had a relevant move set, he'd be redeemed in my eyes.
>>
>>29680043
>he uses Volcarona and Oricorio in Double Battles
>exploits Oricorio's Dancer ability by using Quiver Dance and Fiery Dance on Volcarona to buff both of his Pokémon at once
>tears through your entire team
>>
>>29679900
It's more the fact that you have four different 'rivals' that are constantly popping up to annoying you. Calem/Serena were fine on their own and Trevor was the least annoying, but Shauna and especially Tierno were just obnoxious.
>>
>>29678634
I can't speak for the rest of the world, but Zinnia was pretty trash.
At least Tierno was just kind of hollow and forgettable, Zinnia is actually an annoying, forced character and every single one of her traits detracted from her nonexistant qualities.
Looking back, she's also basically every single autistic self insert character that kids make (myself included) rolled into one.
>appears out of nowhere
>lore/backstory that is super awesome and deep and doesn't really belong in the setting
>totally relevant to an otherwise simple plot that didn't need her
>awesome and wild and doesn't care about what you think
>super mysterious so she doesn't leave a lasting impression on the world
>she has a mission which is totally important, yet impossible to care about
>gets beat by the MC, "Yes perfect all part of my plan!"
>>
Tierno, I hate that annoying obese. Bianca, I hate her huge hips. Claire, fucking asshole.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (18KB, 379x303px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
18KB, 379x303px
>game introduces rival you're supposed to hate
>gives him the advantage, creating an underdog story
>he is fucking shit and you just beat his ass every single time
>narrative tries to make him look like a baddass you want to be better than just because he is always a step ahead of you
>already proved to be better by beating him everytime, still get a little annoyed by him acknowledging that

And the best part

>hear about the elite 4 and the champ
>think they are going to be a legit challenge
>champ's identity is never revealed
>start making assumptions
>finally get to the E4
>they are as hard as expected
>finally get to the champ
>expect Oak or someone else you met through your travels
>pic related happens
I am so fucking glad they never did this shit twist again, what a load of shit
>>
>>29680191
>still get a little annoyed by him acknowledging that
still get a little annoyed by him *not acknowledging that
>>
>>29680191
This is why I like Barry. He may be a massive sperg, but he actually has the will and reason to get better. And in the end, he actually does.
>>
File: IMG_1736.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.png
228KB, 394x370px
>>29680070
>only dance move they have is Feather Dance
>>
>>29678634
I like Tierno's shirt.
>>
>>29680069
He's up there but 6 Magikarp guy will always be my #1
>>
>>29679825
What on earth

Who thought this was ok

Why does he not even have dancing Pokemon? That's something the anime at least got right

So if you somehow have a Pokemon with Sap Sipper at this point in the game, does that mean that Roserade is useless? What the hell
>>
>>29678669
>Tierno
Kevin James
>Trevor
David Spade
>Shauna
Rob Scneider
>>
>>29679825
How the hell do you even end up with that moveset? Like you have to build the set specifically to be like that. So is Tierno certified retarded?
>>
>>29681359
He had to delete moves to make that happen
>>
File: mimikyu.png (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.png
36KB, 600x600px
>>29678674
>a big reason
heh
>>
>>29678634
My rattatata is not like other ratatata, it's in the top percentage of ratatata.
>>
>>29678634

Nobody hates Joey. Trevor is clearly the worst anyways
>>
>>29680191
Little kid me loved the cocky asshole rival, but as an adult I hate them. Like look you dumb little shit, Im just trying to blaze through this story so I can get to autistically riding my bike for hours. I dont need some cocky brat acting like he's hot shit the entire game. It's for this reason I really like Hau.
>>
RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL

RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL
>>
>>29678634
Why did Tierno exist?
Seriously, he and 2 of your other rivals had zero impact on the story.
>>
>>29682080
Shauna had an impact on my dick.
>>
>>29678634
The anime made me like Tierno . His battles were pretty interesting and he was actually strong.

The only character i outright hate is Gary from all the gary bombing that used to happen here
>>
>>29680911
The 6 Magikarp meme isn't funny anymore. It's just a huge waste of time
>>
>>29682006
It's only 50 Rydels, anon
>>
Trevor because if his fucking shit hair. Tierno because he's a fucking fat and trash dialogue. ORAS Courtney because fucking autism PokeSpec Courtney shits all over her. Hilda because of her stupid fucking shorts. Rosa because of her stupid fucking hair. Zinna because of her stupid fucking nonsensical plans and how she didn't even need to exist. Berry because fucking autism. Nate and Cheren because I don't fucking remember why. N because this guy is a fucking retard did he even think his stupid plan out?
>>
>Yes? Yes Town?
>>
>>29680147
>Bianca, I hate her huge hips.
Is this bait?
>>
>>29682146
Memes are always outdated when they're used by an official source. Look at the "Over 9000" joke in XY.

They'll probably have a Juggernaut joke in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>29678814
It's not like Medicham is super or anything.

Still a dick move on his part.
>>
>>29684380
*super rare
>>
>>29678634
I'M FAT AND I LIKE TO EAT

I HAVE A PICTURE OF FOOD ON MY SHIRT BECAUSE I'M FAT

I'M FUNNY BECAUSE I'M FAT
>>
>>29678634
>hating youngster joey
I bet you're too autistic to even properly enjoy wearing shorts, you simpering dingo fucker.
>>
The only NPC I care about is camper Todd.

No need to be bothered by any others.
>>
>>29680131
This

Steven had no idea if the meteor would endanger another planet with life, but keep in mind that the odds of ramdomly teleporting a meteor to even be on path to any planet is astronomical. What about self-preservation? A faraway planet or dimension they will likely never interact with is the potential fall-guy, so why destroy yourselves to save something that might not be harmed or even exist. Zinnia was taking a much greater risk by destroying their only hope of certain safety instead of just stealing it and safekeeping it as a last resort, all the while using a flimsy plan based on legend that she wasn't even chosen for after all.
Only waifufags defend her. If she was a guy they would condemn her instead of grasping at straws and white-knighting her booty shorts-wearing ass.
>>
>>29681037
Who'd be Adam Sandler?
>>
>>29684225
>Juggernaut

What?
>>
>>29681546
This is my Rattata. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Rattata is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Rattata is useless. Without my Rattata, I am useless.
>>
>>29679444
Sir Aaron appears in the Lucario movie, and Riley appears in the TV series. The anime canon is FUCKED.
>>
>>29678634
Zinnia
>>
>>29678646
/Yeah, I thought he was a loved NPC, Tierno on the other hand...
>>
>>29678634
DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUNGSTER JOEY YOU PLEB
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29679825
>Has a level 49 Pokemon
>Only one move
Tierno is a special child.
>>
>>29680911
Waiting for some NPC down the road to have 6 Gyarados that you fight a la Red.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.