[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: China Pokemon.png (254KB, 1349x706px) Image search: [Google]
China Pokemon.png
254KB, 1349x706px
>2017

>Pokemon Sun X & Moon Y (provisional name) for Nintendo Switch (reescaled to 3DS, Pokemon Bank conect both versions). Updated Alola and Kalos.
>Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal for VC were planned but finally was discarded

>Pokkén Switch with Darkrai, Scizor, Empoleon, Croagunk, 7 stages, 4 couple of assistant and 2 new modalities (a DLC will update Pokkén WiiU to include this new shit)

>2018

>Gen 8, China based region (only for Nintendo Switch). HD, a few tactile stuff (because there's not 2 screens anymore).
>The region is so free to explore, a lot of new pokemon for Poke rider.
>You can customize a bit your pokemon (planed to be expanded in future games)
>There's a discussion about remove or not the IVs (looks like they will make a new item to change IVs).
>Better Z moves (not just over powered attacks, like Extreme Evoboost).
>Megas will be retconed to be alternate forms or regular evolutions (depending on each case)
>New regional forms for Johto mons (a bit from Kanto and Sinnoh too) about 45 new forms
>Starters may be Grass/Dark, Fire/Fairy and Water/Fighting (fire starter may be a rabbit)
>Maybe like 76 new pokemon.

>Diamond & Pearl remakes or sequels, is just an alpha idea
>>
fake, gay, and spanish
>>
>>29676549
>were
>was
Stopped reading there. Fake, gay, and mostly stupid.
>>
>chinese form Arcanine

please
>>
>Pokemon X and Y throwback
>Instead of Diamond and Pearl remakes

How about no and we just let X and Y have their remakes in about ten years?
>>
>>29676549
>gen 8
>gen 7 hasn't even been released yet
kek
>>
>>29677842
You really thinks GF is not planning gen 8 yet..? How stupid you are?
>>
>>29676549
Nice blog man!
>>
II
>>
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
Guys while they probably are working on Gen 8, unless they are THAT desperate which they aren't anymore cause they pulled their head out of their ass with recent Wii U games, I HIGHLY doubt that VC GSC are discarded already when, IDK the fucking anniversary is not for about 2-3 years. PLUS Sun X and Moon Y over THE THIRD FUCKING MOST POPULAR GEN BEHIND THE CLASSIC ONES REMADE would literally make no sense. Yes XY and probably SM I think beat DP sales, but if they don't do DP remakes, along with more megas, that's a lot of people pissed off. I mean a lot. And it wouldn't make sense with the narrative when it seems their doing pseudo-Arceus versus Giratina's goons not to wrap it up in DP remakes.

AND ALSO FOR FUCKS SAKES with how they've done things unless they are literally in the shitter with fucking douchey VGC whiney bitches fucking them in the ass I highly doubt they would just retcon Megas to that degree AND have DP remakes as just "an alpha idea"

THEY LITERALLY FUCKING JUST SAID- THE DEVELOPERS-THEY WANNA REMAKE THE OLDER GAMES OUT THE ASS WHICH MAKES SENSE CAUSE LIKE 4TH GEN WAS MASUDA'S BABY!

Sorry fuck shitty as fuck "leak."
>>
Like some fucking taco is going to know anything about future nip games.

>mega retcons
Yeah, ok. Like how megas were retconned out of SM right? Fucking faggot.

Don't believe any retard with a trip on this site.
>>
>>29676549
>China
So a shithole filled with selfish individuals who grew up with no concept of community?
>>
>megas retconned to evos
>china region
Too bad it's never ever happening
>>
>>29681679
Yes, they already made a region based on murrica
>>
>>29676549
>>Starters may be Grass/Dark, Fire/Fairy and Water/Fighting (fire starter may be a rabbit)
I can see this happening. Based Moon rabbit.
>>
>>29676549
no es fake
>>
>>29676549
Sorry I don't speak garbage, what's it say?
>>
>>29676549
STOPPED READING AT GEN 8 ONLY FOR NINTENDO SWITCH

FOH
>>
>>29681820
At least you type it.
>>
>>29676549
It's 3 years between generations, not just 2.
>>
>>29676549
>Hola soy yo, Antonio Refrescos :DD
Seriously I dont know who actually believes this shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.