[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of all the fake evolutions designs we got this season, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: zGC7IaX.png (793KB, 715x957px) Image search: [Google]
zGC7IaX.png
793KB, 715x957px
Out of all the fake evolutions designs we got this season, I honestly didn't mind this thing being real.

Insert your edgy memes all you want, but out of the sheer number of abomniations we got (Ballio and MyMomsPanther.jpg), and even though I consider Decidueye to be way better, Owltair was top teir for me.

Lets be honest here too, Owltair fits the Grass/Ghost typing way better just of appearance alone.
>>
>>29671924
Literally my mom's Assassin's Creed. Get better taste
>>
>>29671955
not op here but it's still better than roothoot, or as i call it greenfetus
>>
>>29671979
roothoot was a mistake
>>
File: 096.png (244KB, 680x659px) Image search: [Google]
096.png
244KB, 680x659px
This fuck is TOO humanoid. Also it's face is far too ominous.
Its what made the leak fake for me. Ballio is pretty well designed to be honest.
>>
>>29671924
The baggy pants I dislike, pretty close otherwise.
>>
Stop making these fucking threads you dumb Balliofag cunt. I don't care if you're false flagging or false-false flagging or pseudo-reverse false flagging, you're a fucking cesspit of a human being.
>>
>>29671990
>Owltair is too humanoid and hia face is too creepy

>But Ballio's humanoid build and creepy face are okay
>>
>>29672036
someone salty.
>>
>>29671924
>previous forms have two toes
>suddenly switched to weird stilt feet

Also it fits the Grass/Ghost typing a little bit worse than Decidueye. Both are associated with shadows but Owltair over here lacks the glowing red eyes that are prominent enough in the design to influence the English name by evoking the word 'deadeye', which is a nickname for snipers and sharpshooters as well as literal, referring to its scary, glowing eyes.
>>
>>29672036
OP here.

>Inserting my Primarina shill here
Not a Balliofag infact I'd choose Primarina over Ballibomination and every other fake Popplio design 100x times over. Primarina has actually become my favorite Alola Starter, Water Starter, its my second favorite starter (after Charizard), and is in my top 3 favorite Pokémon of all time.

I'm just saying I wouldn't mind if Owlrair was real.
>>
>>29671924
Meh, it could work as a random non-starter pokemon, but you would need to make an actual face for it.

>>29671990
i actually grew to like a little ballio's design, it's kinda fun, just need to tone down the clown rape face and could be perfect for a good fan game
>>
>>29671990
talk about hypocrisy
>>
>>29671990
Such a shame Ballio wasn't real. I've never been this attached to a fakemon as I was to Ballio.
>>
File: 1465499868302.png (427KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
1465499868302.png
427KB, 876x833px
>>29671924
>Not having the original art
I loved them because how inusual were for the games and it made a bit sense because all the changes Sun/Moon has.
But again, the moment the real leakes appeared, it was obvious that those were fake
>>29671990
>too humanoid
>when we have tiger mask as fire starter
>>
>>29671924
at least is grass/dark
>>
>>29672234
Incineroar is about as humanoid as Taz. This thing actually looks like it has human proportions.
>>
I liked Owltair because it reminded me of Blaziken in a way and I liked its ominous vibe, like a guardian of the forest kind of thing. I grew used of Decidueye eventually and he's a pretty bro tier design too and I like how his hood is handled too.

I liked Ballio/Pinnister too, but not in the "rape clown" kind of way. I guess I was too enamored with the idea of a light-hearted foolish sea lion clown having fun with children and being really fun to hang around with despite its appearance.

Eh, it was fun while it lasted. Pinnister fan art was great to have around too, since it made him really lovable.
>>
>>29672234
Dark starters
>>
>>29671924
Literally my moms Shurimon.

We don't need any more Digimon starters, Blaziken and Greninja are more than enough.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.