[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: GameFreakMag.png (533KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
GameFreakMag.png
533KB, 500x667px
.I want to make this as clear as possible.

The reason our ideas are either off the deep end or seem to shift in an 'entirely different direction'' is widely based on the consumer's expectations of what they speculate a new game will be like.

There's been many concepts that had to of been scrapped because of people like yourselves who get -too- close to what we've originally had planned for that Generation in question so we move ahead with a different design.

This way when speaking of the new set of games most the older ideas, forgotten by the user base, is no longer fresh to you all but gives us the opportunity to create something over that base.

If all of your voices didn't have a place to be heard in a massively popular area backed by interesting figures of note; information gatherers, sources, media site owners, and other social nightmares we wouldn't have to shift the scope so heavily.

In truth, a majority of the designs that go into games are realigned to fit a surprise while the original concepts met, exceeded, or matched to proficiency what another person wrote about. Which causes the International Team, like myself, to get with those over seas to talk about new dynamics and dimensions.

I took time out of my day to relate to you the reasoning behind the way something so different can be brought to the forefront without much inclusion to the fan or consumer's desire. We cannot go with an idea that's been discussed by those who play the games because it's then to be expected.

If you didn't talk about features or draw specific versions of what we had an idea to implement then maybe certain types and creatures wouldn't have to be held back.

Just food for thought.

Good bye.
>>
>>29671608
go to bed john you dickhead give us mega flygon in the morning
>>
How's John these days?
>>
>>29671608
FUCK OUTTA AND GIMME FLYGONS MEGA DAMMN YOU
>>
>we can't give fans what they want, that might make them happy!
Sure.
>>
too long and too needlessly wordy; didn't read
>>
>>29671608
You are literally retarded
>>
>>29671697
tl:dr

Dafuq you trying to say about jons blog post?
>>
>>29671608
>Gamefreak Employee
Kill yourself
>>
>>29671608
Z-Moves suck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.