[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Who would win?
>>
This is a fucking dumb question, just boot up the game and you'll find the answer
>>
>>29671440
Scizor is objectively better, before getting a broken mega evo lucario was bland and uninteresting.
>>
>>29671440
Assuming they all mortally wound each other, the community would win.
>>
File: 20161105_124446.jpg (468KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20161105_124446.jpg
468KB, 2896x2896px
>>
>>29671457
This, seriously fuck meme frog and everything about him, he's the reason chespin never evolved In the ashime and was the most disliked starter cause of a fucking frog and cause of muh reptiles bullshit, so what if he ain't a goddamn quaddraped dinosaur, lizard, turtle or snake? He is still a grass type and tanky one may I add while meme frog can lose to fire type move this mon can tank it
>>
File: ds.png (285KB, 461x589px) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
285KB, 461x589px
>>29671524
>he's the reason chespin never evolved In the ashime
Chespin is cool

Quilladin and Chesnaught aren't
>>
Scizor in general has a bigger chance of winning unless either of them have HP Fire but that's pretty uncommon and not that optimal at all.
>>
>>29671546
Yeah but, tbqh with you chesnaught is a fucking tank, I get most people didn't like quilladin but why the fuck did the writers treat him like shit? Out of all of them he could take the most and not feel a thing even his dex entry says that, but they made him the "weakest"
>>
>>29671440
Replace Lucario with Infernape and that's my ace team for the Maison. It works surprisingly well and could get you pretty far in single battles
>>
>>29671524
Chespin didn't evolve because his evolutions are fuckin ugly. Stay mad.
>>
>>29671677
Real talk, I love both Greninja and Chesnaught but if we're talking about eyecandy Chesnaught would be pretty boring to watch compared to a fast as fuck ninja frog. Kids like high speed battles with lots of flips and shit like that, they wouldn't like watching a massive Behemoth taking hits like a champ and then hitting back.
>>
>>29671762
Seeing chesnaught vs sceptile wouldve been hype and i dont even like em both like that. Greninja shouldve been cutbstomped by sceptile in a non biased anime.
>>
>>29671762
>kids like flipping and shit in comparisom to a tank taking hits
The same show was able to make mega venasaur do agile acts while still being a hulk
>>
File: 1471518730301.png (360KB, 677x569px) Image search: [Google]
1471518730301.png
360KB, 677x569px
>>29671804
The Kalos league was definitely an inverse battle tournament
>>
greninja loses this
its either lucario or scizor
>>
>>29671440
Greninja with HP Fire.
>>
>>29672125
Wouldn't hidden power make greninja normal type?
Leaving it open to a fighting type move from scizor or lucario?
Or does it change his type to fire?
>>
>>29672147
No, Greninja would change to whatever type the hidden power is
>>
>>29672228
Still very low bp on hidden power even with the stab.
If this was like a triple battle greninja would probley beat scizor first with its x4 weakness. Leaving it open to at least two hits from lucario. Who might have set up with calm mind or some shit to live some more hits from it.
If whoever was controlling scizor knew he was gonna get taken out it should just bullet punch greninja for damage. Meaning lucario wins the hp fire senario.
>>
>>29672147
Do you even play the games
>>
>>29673927
Ive never used protean greninja with hp.fire if thats what youre implying.
>>
>>29671524
Frogs are amphibians you fucking mong.
>>
>>29671440
Considering the latter's mega got thrown into smogon jail
>>
>>29676684
You interpreted the statement completely wrong, you dunce.
>>
>Scizor used Vacuum Wave!
>>
If we did it 1vs1 Round Robin style, no megas, and Greninja got gen 7 Water Shuriken?

Pretty sure Greninja wins.

If we allowed Megas... I'm not sure. If Mega Scizor can tank a HP Fire and 2HKO it might do really well. If Mega Lucario can 2HKO Mega Scizor with like... Focus Blast & Vacuum Wave, and live? Mega Lucario. Either way, if Megas are allowed, I don't see Greninja winning. Battle Bond doesn't really factor in, since it only activates like Moxie does.

Any other method, like a Battle Royal or a Multi Battle...? Anyone's guess.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.