[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fixed Moondog, and all it took me was three seconds on Gimp.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fixed.png (50KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
50KB, 232x300px
I fixed Moondog, and all it took me was three seconds on Gimp. Can't Game Freak do anything right?
>>
>>29671035
you didn't fix shit its fucked arms are the problem
>>
>>29671035
It went from dubious to shit.
>>
>>29671134
No, the retarded hair that makes it not even look like a werewolf is the problem.
>>
>>29671180

It's not a werewolf

"Were" means man, meaning a human transformed into a wolf

Lycanroc was never human, so it's not a werewolf, it's just a bipedal wolf
>>
I'm glad people like OP aren't in charge of designs, because you fucked up his silhouette big time
He also doesn't look like a feral beast anymore, just a loser with a mullet
>>
>>29671272
Obviously the silhouette isn't good, literally all I did was erase his mohawk with no attempt to redraw it.

>>29671248
His design is based on a werewolf.
>>
Anon you didn't fix a damn thing. You made it worse.
>>
>>29671035
It's still shit, nothing can redeem this
>>
>>29671035

You fucked it up. The mohawk makes it look like the punk it is. Midday Lycanroc is the serious one, Midnight is the wacky, over-the-top one.

The mohawk, the lanky arms, the hunched over posture, it's all one big "punk rock" pun.
>>
To fix Night Doggo, just connect the mohawk to his tail. So basically he has a big fluffy tail, that he wears like Skutank.

Also needs more arm definition. Alakazam did the whole lanky arms with big hands thing better
>>
>>29671421
>>29671248
Its more of a wolf in sheep's clothing with a werewolf build. Its probably the most natural way to make a dog evolve into a werewolf.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.