[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon is saved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2707.jpg (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.jpg
1MB, 1632x1224px
Pokemon is saved.
>>
File: 1.png (283KB, 557x618px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
283KB, 557x618px
I didn't know I wanted this until now.
>>
>>29667070
>>29667078
What is this?
>>
Are there anymore overworld models in the demo other than just fucking Slowpoke and Machamp
>>
>>29667070
This happened in Gen 4.
>>
>>29667107
>This happened in Gen 4
They also changed greetings when your trainer card reached a certain level
"hey [player]! The usual right?"
I miss that shit
>>
>>29667098
Corsola and Pikachu were in the demo. Four for one town is pretty nice, don't be a little bitch.
>>
>>29667070
I wonder what happens on your birthday.
X/Y Birthday event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XuXQWjgK8
>>
>>29667119
>my birthday is on November 11
>the game might not leak until then

Come on leakers, hurry the fuck up.
>>
>>29667113
Except they still call you by your name once you get the Golden Trainer Card in both XY and ORAS
>>
>>29667107
Ugh gen 4's time mechanics were awful
>"morning" lasts for like two seconds
>"daytime" is a three hour timeframe centered around noon
>"night" lasts 1800 hours starting at like 2 PM and ending at like 9 AM
>music only sounds good during daytime
>night time music is slow as fuck and sound absofuckinglutely horrendous with like three second pauses between notes
>100% of time exclusive pokemon can only be encountered during morning, with a grand total of maybe one or two exclusives during night
I'm going to be seriously upset if they bring this shit back in gen 6. D/P/Pt was the first time in my entire life where I'd had to mute a game because of the music. The night time distortion just butchered the entire soundtrack to the point where it was physically painful to listen to and made you want to scream at each note to just fucking play already so we can hear the damn song.
>>
>>29667159
>D/P/Pt was the first time in my entire life where I'd had to mute a game because of the music

We're reaching levels of shit taste that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>29667070
Please, tell me that this is not a screen from the demo.
>>
Game Freak are the masters of bringing back menial features that should be in every game, that existed two generations ago, and getting everyone hyped.
The next games will bring back challenge mode and everyone will shit their pants.

tl;dr you're all retarded
>>
File: do_not_want.png (142KB, 371x440px) Image search: [Google]
do_not_want.png
142KB, 371x440px
>>29667184
Don't get my hopes up.
>>
>>29667115
That's a bit better but I'll keep bitching, overworld models are the shit
>>
>>29667098
>there are overworld models
>but no following Pokemon

FUCK
>>
>>29667070
They mentioned what time you were there back in Gen 2. This ain't new.
>>
>>29667070
Something I've always wanted was hotel rooms you could sleep in. Maybe it could raise the happiness of your team if you do so
>>
>>29667299
you could do that in XY
you could also work in the hotel
>>
>>29667159
Is there a competition lately about who has the most shit taste around?
>>
>>29667159
bad post
>>
>>29667171
>>29667310
>>29667320
>Sinnohbabs pretending night-time pokecenter theme wasn't so awful that they had to axe it in HG/SS
>>
>>29667537

>night-time pokecenter theme
>awful

Are we listening to the same theme? It sounds fine.
>>
>>29667070
Confirmed for second comfy gen.
>>
>>29667113
They still have that, you scrub
>>
>>29667107
Yeah, it was the worst gen. This doesn't bode well for S&M.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.