[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any news on pokemon clover and pokemon sage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1478298169234.png (27KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
1478298169234.png
27KB, 737x404px
any news on pokemon clover and pokemon sage?
>>
File: HONRADE 2.png (242KB, 1310x1310px) Image search: [Google]
HONRADE 2.png
242KB, 1310x1310px
>>29662693
STRAIGHT FROM THE CLOVER NEWS NETWORK:
>ALL THE GAME CORNER SLOT MACHINE SPRITES ARE DONE AND INSERTED
>MENU GUY IS KILLING IT WITH "OFFICIAL" ART
>CLOVER QUEST IS GOING TO BEAT POKEMON CLOVER TO THE FINISH LINE
>I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER SIDE-GAME HACK, THIS TIME FOR MICKEY MOUSECAPADE
>CHEMICAL MAN IS STILL ANGRY ABOUT ELVES
>>
Sage is dead. Sage Sunday is cancelled.
>>
Trumpeor got nixed for some reason
>>
>>29665711
I guess that means he's gonna lose then.
>>
>>29663349
Oh boy I'll just hop on into the nearest thread and contribute as a helpful anon!
Oh wait.
>>
>>29663053
Where the fuck does Clover development happen these days? I miss the threads and contributing and I want to help out again SOMEHOW.
>>
>>29666763
I'd like to know too.
>>
>>29666763
We could always start our own game, build up hype for it over a year then slowly but surely fade away without ever finishing it
>>
File: 1477532381607.gif (334KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477532381607.gif
334KB, 500x375px
>>29666763
>>29667117
Discord
>>
File: screened for reference.png (105KB, 1325x485px) Image search: [Google]
screened for reference.png
105KB, 1325x485px
Here's sage explanation
Real disappointment to me, i was looking forward to it three years ago
>>
>>29668279
When I first saw a gen /vp/ thread, I remember being told "hopefully we can release before Pokemon X and Y!"
The game is looking more and more gorgeous every time I see something new, but unless they are going to give up and take out 80% of the remaining locations, the full game won't be released until all the devs have kids who are making maps for their middle school art projects.
>>
>>29668353
I dunno about that, but i think it's safe to assume at least another 2 years from this day on, not just from that screen

If you go to their twitter page (https://twitter.com/pkmn_sage), you'll find that they have completed the Water gym
That's the third gym, in what i think is the seventh city
If they work chronologically, then there's still another six remaining

So it seems they are halfways done with the map, but that previous demo from three years ago had the first four cities
>>
File: Map-Schematic jpg.png (479KB, 2077x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Map-Schematic jpg.png
479KB, 2077x1392px
>>29668479
The most recent demo has 3 towns, the next has 6.
Considering lots of locations around the demo (like starry cave, ss delore, and all the parts of the routes you need HMs for) haven't been done, and the rest of the map includes even more extra locations (safari zone, legendary areas, evil base, league, etc.), it's a third at most.

Assuming they don't rush or give up, this game will take another decade.
But when it finally comes out it will be a god damn retro masterpiece.
>>
>>29668844
Alright, so the map's one third finished, not half
But it's still not one decade away, as the screen says, they are over half done with the entirety
so at most i think they'll be done with it by the end of 2019
>>
>>29669513
Yeah 2019, then they can start on the expansive post game!
>>
>>29669513
I... I can't bear to break it to him.

Yes, Anon. It'll... It'll be out before 2020.
>>
Just waiting on the "my hard drive died xD" post
>>
If Sage is out before 2020 then I'll eat my $800 Italian leather shoes on stream.
>>
>>29669591
I'll eat out or suck off every anon on /vp/ if Sage is out before 2030.
>>
>>29669703
I'M DOWN FOR A BLOWIE. SAGE, HURRY THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>29669563
Just store it in the clouds
>>
>>29670466
Pretty sure that's what they've been doing
I mean, even if they've been going for over 4 years, and there are several of them, i can't believe none of them came up with that yet

>>29669539
>>29669591
Even though it's slow work, i'm talking about another 3+ years, i don't think i'm being naive with that, unless something happens that slows them down even further
>>
Sage is totally still active, but who knows how long it'll take.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.