[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is how it's going to go down, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (126KB, 1357x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1357x657px
So this is how it's going to go down, right?
>>
>>29661280
No.
>>
>>29661280
Switch 04 and quite possibly.
>>
Ugh I hope not. I like green and crab and I just pre-ordered sun today.
>>
>>29661280
Probably not. We have no reason to assume they'll be version exclusive just because UB02 is.
>>
>>29661336
Green one is based off of Kaguya the bamboo moon princess. It's probably Moon exclusive.
>>
>>29661280
Crab's the final boss. Edge is the Mewtwo/Gold Lugia/Silver Ho-Oh/RS Rayquaza/DP Giratina/BW1 Kyurem/XYgarde.
>>
Also, I can't see guzma being an exclusive.
>>
>>29661806
Lusamine is though.
>>
>>29661280
The only exclusives are the 02s
>>
>>29661806
People actually believe these are connected to NPCs?
>>
>>29661853
Counterpart is edgelord who looks related to her.

>>29661896
I don't think it's directly related. Maybe some parallel universe lookalike shenanigans but I don't think it's just coincidence that they at least resemble them.
>>
>>29661806
Guzma isn't that important.
>>
>>29661896
I believe they are related to Marshadow somehow
>>
>>29662051
Mind explaining? Or is that a gut feeling?
>>
>>29661280
switch blader and crabteeth
>>
>>29661280
Switch Moon4 with 5. The fat one seems like too much of a final boss for me to think he's version exclusive.
>>
>>29662109
>>29662154
Edgy blade man is the last one in the dex. It comes after Mr. Krabs.
>>
File: king crimsAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (127KB, 204x259px) Image search: [Google]
king crimsAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
127KB, 204x259px
>>29661280
>sun gets all of the UBs I like
>moon only gets one that I like
Hopefully not
>>
>>29661280
There's no way world eater crabs isn't the final ub.
>>
>>29662229
Then explain the dex order.
>>
>>29662229
See >>29662189
>>
>>29662229
but the one in OP is THE END
>>
>>29662098
Just a gut feeling since he is supposedly important to this gen.
>>
File: 1448929588331.jpg (47KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1448929588331.jpg
47KB, 225x350px
>>29662202
I FUCKING FEEL YOU
BEAUTY IS SHIT
WHEN I SAY "ULTRA BEASTS" I THINK EXPANSION AND YA WIRE BOY, NOT A FUCKING LADY COCKROACH
THE BAMBOO AND BIG MOUTH THING IS COOL THOUGH
>>
>>29661280
No 03 will be solo 04 will be game specfic between kaguya and origami
>>
Isn't the fat one later in the dex? I'd assume that ones the final one.
>>
I hope 05 has a better pose in the game.
>>
>>29661896
01 is blatantly connected to lillie. Given the array of themes they likely do that whole beastwars/transformers thing where they enter earth and mimic the first thing they see. Kaguya and origami are obviously tied to the japanese town with the bamboo forrest and pagoda. Its not improbable that some have mimicked people. Plot is most likely that all have been hosile but 01 whih befriended lillie and whom is keeping it safe from the two teams
>>
>>29661896
I don't think they literally ARE the NPCs but they do look connected. 01 is very obviously Lillie and 02-Beauty is very obviously Lusamine. The crab also might be from Hala because Hala uses Crabrawler and it has the same blue/yellow color scheme.

Ultra Beasts are called Ultra Chimeres in French so perhaps they're some human-pokemon combination taking dna samples from both or some shit like that.
>>
>>29662291
>he is supposedly important
No he's not. People just assumed it was the 3rd legendary because it was trademarked alongside Solgaleo, Lunala, and the starters.
>>
You know, people think that Faba is the Bamboo one because of the colors but I'm willing to bet it's really the golf woman mentioned in the demo since the bamboo myth is centered around a woman and aside from the colors it looks nothing like Faba unlike Lusamine, Lillie, and Guzma's.
>>
>>29664720
Also, Hala is thicc like Krabs
>>
>>29664598
Nah it's edgelord at the end, the crab is second last. Also they're order amongst each other is correct but they're placement between Lunala and Magearna was a guess by the data miners. They have Dex sprites which is how we know about them but they weren't ordered with the rest of the Dex, they were completely separate which implies they don't get a spot in the Alola Dex but their own separate one. Take that as you will.
>>
File: herd.png (325KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
herd.png
325KB, 576x1024px
Taking this leak into account, I'm going to bet that we'll probably be seeing only four UBs will be version exclusive. The other four will be throughout both, making a gran total of six.

Then again, this also says 85 new pokemon and including UBs we only have 81 new pokemon, but eh, close enough. Also going to say that Alolan Arbok and Doduo not being in the Alolan dex is still a possibility. Not getting my hopes up though.s[poiler]
>>
Friendly reminder that the ub02 arent confirmed to be versiĆ³n exclusives. Maybe they just appear in diferent order/diferent cutscenes depending on the game.
I mean it feels weird that lusamine would appear only in moon
>>
File: file.png (211KB, 1772x737px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
211KB, 1772x737px
I get the feeling it's like this.
>>
They keep saying UB-02 is a mosquito but all I see is Larry the Lobster from Spongebob.
>>
>>29666961
I feel like that leak is really believable, but to be fair a lot of those are easy guesses. What's really damning though is that he mentioned the starters types aren't as expected, which they certainly weren't in decidueye's case. But then again he was blatantly wrong about the remaining alola forms

oh well, we'll know in a few weeks anyway
>>
>>29661280
>moon gets the best ultra beasts
Good.
>>
>>29668598
I agree with this. Not sure about the post-game Edgelord, though.
Not all totem battles are different between versions, and not all UBs need to be either.
Also, it means we battle more than just one per island. The impending threat of the bizarre creatures would be pretty dull if we encountered them one per island in some orthodox pattern, and if they didn't become more common and dangerous as the game went on.
>>
>>29662303
Bruno is so handsome I want to marry him.
>>
>>29668598
Make bamboo one moon exclisove and origami one sun, and we'll have i think what will happen
>>
The last one looks like something out of evangelion.
>>
>>29668972
While the bamboo one fits the moon with Japanese mythology stuff and the origami one fits the sun visually more, I'm assuming it's that way just from the order they come in. It would give a bit of a yin-yang deal there too.
>>
>>29669054
Ohhhh, gotcha
>>
>>29661353
Thanks for the information you just pulled out of your ass. I appreciate you
>>
File: Kaguya_Houraisan.png (2MB, 1647x1534px) Image search: [Google]
Kaguya_Houraisan.png
2MB, 1647x1534px
>>29669488
>Based on bamboos
>Looks as if it's wearing a fancy robe
>Has that hair-like appendages sticking out what seems to be the head
I'll be honest, I'd be surprised if it's not based on Kaguya, or at least refer to her.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>29664720
>02-Beauty is very obviously Lusamine
No it's not, it's just you faggots making vague connections. Same for Guzma.

The only one I can see is possibly UB-01

I'm going to laugh when we get the full game and there aren't any connections at all. If it really is the case, you're going to need to find someone to connect tithe other UBs to make the theory anything g but reaching.
>>
>>29669488
>wearing Japanese robes
>has those jap princess hair things
>has rockets under it, resembling a space ship
>bamboo everywhere
>this kind of Kaguya imagery is in all kinds of anime and video games (see: Persona 4)

>>29669748
Beauty is obviously meant to resemble Lusamine. It has the same color scheme, and it's in the same pose as her in the official art, only mirrored. Plus they both have that crazy long hair.
>>
I hope not, I want Bamboo and HungryHombre but I'm not getting the inferior version
>>
>>29669488
Aside from what everyone else said do you not see the Bamboo with gold in it? This design is obviously related to the Kaguya myth.
>>
>>29669695
Kaguya is best toho
>>
>>29670166
Well since they appear in Moon and the inferior version is clearly Sun, I'd say you are set.
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 170x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 170x348px
>>29669943
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.