[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the riddler leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1474653347881.jpg (234KB, 838x632px) Image search: [Google]
1474653347881.jpg
234KB, 838x632px
in the end who was the two girls ,the lamp and the statue ?
>>
Damn your slow
>>
>>29661158
Where have you been for the past month?
>>
The two girls were Silvally
>>
>>29661158
>two girls
Silvally
>lamp
Kommo-o
>statue
Fuck if I know.
>>
>>29661171
i just forgot it
>>
two girls was Silvally because of some obacure chinese pun
"Lamp" was Kommo-o, since it's a buddhist staff which resembles its tail
No idea who the statue was
>>
>>29661197
under a rock
>>
The two girls I think is some obscure chinese clue not to be taken literally. The "lamp" I don't understand what you're referring to. Are you thinking of the monk staff? It's literally jangmo-o's final evolution's tail. Socrates is probably referring to an ultra beast's name. The toucan's probably moved elsewhere to not spoil the fact that it was piki's evo.
>>
>>29661214
>>29661229
Statue was literally just UB-01. Riddler said it was supposed to be a hint towards 01's lore in the story. Hence why it has a dotted line next to it, instead of being a different mon.
>>
because i was under a rock all this time ,was there other leaks from the last month that i don't know of ? (i know the data mine ones)
>>
>>29661258
>leaker
>not wanting to spoil things

Or, he was just fucking wrong.
>>
>>29662123
You realize his goal was to provide riddles for us to figure out right? Not outright reveal it literally?
Look at all the hints he gave already that were correct.
>>
riddler is a fiasco.
>>
Riddler wasn't high enough in the company to know everything, so he had a habit of mixing in his own speculation (the toucan and strange souvenir, although the former turned out to be mostly right).
>>
>>29661158
the Riddler was wrong and you know it
fuck off with this horoscope shit
>>
>>29662155
He was still fine including the starters' final evos without a fucking riddle.
>>
>>29662772
Because they had been leaked via other sources. And he did riddle about Decidueye's typing being "a surprise".
>>
>>29661208
Why?
>>
>>29662867
Chinese Words

The names of both the woman and the anime girl form the phrase: "Silver Comarade"
And Silvally's chinese name means something like: "Silver Beast of battle"
>>
>>29662123
I'm pretty sure he wasn't a leaker, he was working at Marketing, posting shit to hype people
>>
>>29661259
So thats why UB01 And Aristoteles are separated by a point line
>>
In the end the riddler adds fire and a red cross just to make a useless excuse after the pokedex leaked.
>>
>>29662867
The anime character is "unmasked" when you show here voice actor
>>
>>29662802
And the toucan had been shown in official sources. We knew it was a Pokemon. The fact he put it apart from Pikipek was used as evidence they weren't related. If he knew they were he should have just put it where it was supposed to go.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.