[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you actually play multiplayer? I never really got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1475461120801.png (82KB, 343x424px) Image search: [Google]
1475461120801.png
82KB, 343x424px
How many of you actually play multiplayer? I never really got into it, it's too much work for a scrub like me to get perfect ev,iv,nature, for six different pokemon.

Tell me, why you do or do not play multiplayer?

pic unrelated
>>
I do because it's fun.
>>
>>29659329
more of a challenge than NPCs.
>>
I like playing multibattles with /vp/, that's about all the multiplayer I do anymore
>>
Real talk, GF should remove IVs and very possibly natures if they don't want people to hack in mons and bring more people into the competitive scene. Or at least remove the bike sim part.
>>
>>29659345
>>29659477
>>29659732
Do you do the whole shabang of ev training and breeding for those ivs and natures? Maybe you just go half way with it?
>>29659797
It be nice if you could at the very least set your evs before a battle so you didnt have to mess with that just to go online.
I dont really know anyone who would be upset if they simplified ev training considering its just busy work in my opinion.
>>
>>29659965
Duh, nothing better than roasting some kids team of legendaries with my autism breed team of PU mons
>>
>>29659329
I remember playing pokemon Y with a friend and having fun just doing battles with random pokemon that were automatically scaled to lvl 50.
Then i tried the online random battle and had my team of lvl 39 to 45 face against a full team of 50 legendary mons, it's not necesary to say that i couldn't even take down one of the legendaries since my pokemon had shit moves, since then i haven't tried the random online battle finder.
Fun story, while playing my friend i was trying out a just evolved gigalith in battle against his gengar, my gigalith was 1 hit away from fainting and the shit speed of gigalith mean that it was doomed, so for shit and giggles i used explosion, i laughed my ass off after seeing that he decided to pity me and make his gengar use destiny bound so both of them would faint, the problem is that i totally forgot that ghost are inmune to normal moves, so my gigalith exploded for nothing and then i put the cherry on the cake by immediately sending my 2nd pokemon to finish off the weak gengar thinking he couldn't use the same move twice, not knowing that destiny bound last 3(?) turns, making me kill 2 of my pokemon out of my own stupidity, my sides still hurt just thinking about it, gotta ask him to send me the replay that he said he had saved after our match
>>
>>29659797
Getting rid of bike sim would make way more sense than getting rid of natures and IVs, especially because there's no perfect nature or IV build for every mon.
>>
I like to do troll builds. I have a tanky dunsparce build that basically relies on getting ancient power procs and then stalling with roost and leftovers. The main attacks are zen headbutt and earthquake. Though i quickly found out that hedreigon counters that build very hard.
>>
>>29659329
I don't play VGC because there's no tiers. What's the point of battling M-Kang and Blaziken over and over again? Fuck it. I just use Showdown. Less lag too.
>>
File: 1471327964527.jpg (248KB, 1048x689px) Image search: [Google]
1471327964527.jpg
248KB, 1048x689px
>>29659329
My friend and I have our own meta where we try to create the most overpowered level 5 pokemon you can get. The difference between it and LC is anything goes, if you can legally get at level 5 you can use it. Pretty fun.

Every time I ask people if they want to battle in the wifi general I never get replies. I try using showdown but most people I play are braindead.
>>
Lately ive been into doing wonder trade teams. Pretty simple concept. Trade 6 pokemon in wonder trade and whatever 6 you get you choose 3 to use in a team in battle spot. You arent allowed to do another until you win at least once with that team.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.