[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: He's almost here Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 27

File: 10150597.jpg (89KB, 510x540px) Image search: [Google]
10150597.jpg
89KB, 510x540px
>Updates
3DS 1.3.26 / Mobile 1.8.10:
545 stages (500 main, 45 expert)
16 Mission Cards
644 Pokemon
http://pastebin.com/MsrwSUbC

>Data
http://pastebin.com/pcNG2hE5 (3DS 1.3.26 / Mobile 1.8.10)
hail based ritchie

>New Stuff
30 stages added to Gracus Hall
Mantine added to EX stages
RML and SS possibilities added for multiple Pokemon

>Events (* = Personalized Skill Boost available)
Daily Pokemon: [Torchic (Winking) | Treecko (Winking) | Mudkip (Winking) | Castform (Winking) | Pikachu (Sleeping)], Ends on 11/08
Safari: [Carvanha | Sharpedo | Spinda | Cherubi | Cherrim | Sunkern | Sunflora], Ends on 11/15
Hitmontop: 11/01 - 11/15
Machamp*:11/01 - 11/15
Manaphy*: 11/01 - 11/15
Giratina Altered Forme Escalation: Ends on 11/08
Medicham*: 11/08 - 11/15
Mega Sharpedo Competition: 11/08 - 11/15
Meloetta Aria Forme Escalation: 11/08 - 11/22

>Rewards
Escalation (Giratina)
Level 5: 1 Exp. Booster S
Level 30: 1 Disruption Delay
Level 50: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 85: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 100: 1 Skill Swapper
Level 125: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 150: 2 Raise Max Levels
Level 175: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 200: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 225: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 250: 2 Raise Max Levels
Level 275: 1 Exp. Booster L
Level 300: 2 Mega Speedups

Escalation (Meloetta)
Level 5: 1 Exp. Booster M
Level 10: 1 Disruption Delay
Level 25: 1 Skill Booster S
Level 50: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 75: 1 Skill Booster M
Level 100: 1 Skill Swapper
Level 125: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 150: 2 Raise Max Level
Level 175: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 200: 2 Mega Speedup

Competition
Tier 1: Sharpedonite, 3 Mega Speedups, and 3 Raise Max Levels
Tier 2: Sharpedonite, 2 Mega Speedups, and Raise Max Levels
Tier 3: Sharpedonite, 1 Mega Speedup, and 1 Raise Max Level
Tier 4: Sharpedonite and 1 Disruption Delay
Tier 5: 1 Attack Power Up and 1 Disruption Delay
Tier 6: 1 Attack Power Up

>Future Events
Daily Pokemon #6
Talonflame Appears!
Keldeo-O Appears!

>Compilation of useful links
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Previous Thread: >>29590396
>>
>Meloetta Escalation
will she get angry at me
>>
>5 MSU from Meloetta
Do we know if it's timed or turn yet?
>>
>>29658874
turn
>>
200 stages mean less coins i need 2 grind for
>>
1st for memes

>>29658829
she will, but rather unlickely as 200 escalations have a boss every 25 stages, so less room for that.

>>29658874
I fucked up last thread. Its def turn based. However the amount varies a lot

>>29658979
according to some calculations of the disrubtions it'll be around 50k for all stages. 200 needing the C1
>>
>>29659036
i have like 18k rn lol
>>
i have no idea what this is but i want to fuck that meloetta
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-04-18-55-58.png (58KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-04-18-55-58.png
58KB, 720x1280px
Finally got around doing this crap, "only" took me 2 attempts, 7000 coins and 2 Jewels
Feels good knowing I haven't missed a single Skill Swapper so far, but fuck's sake, two Jewels
>>
>>29660237
did you use the slow down exploit?
>>
>>29660322
Of course I did, if GS is gonna screw Mobile players over by making everything shittier I can at least get back at them by exploiting this thing
I went full retard with my first attempt and forgot to count the clouds I had erased, decided to take a chance and drop the Jewel but I hadn't erased enough and after cursing the everlasting shit out of this game I got it by the second attempt
>>
>meloetta
Finally. Time to start playing this again
>>
>>29660446
at least something lad

>>29660592
huhuehu have fun senpai. And make sure to drop by to shitpost occasionaly :^)

On a sidenote: short machamp update

I needed for 10 psb each time:
- 22 hearts
- 36 hearts
- 21 hearts
- 29 hearts
- 30psb to go...
will keep it updated for your viewing pleasure :^)
>>
So I just started playing this game about a week ago and it's so fun. But should I play the main game or try to catch the S-Rank mons?

I'm on stage 74 right now and have Expert Stage 8 unlocked. I caught Absol, Lucario and attempting Articuno with a team of Lv 5 Mega Kang, Klefki and Hawlucha and LV 3 Lucario.
>>
>>29660830

1. Better stop playing if you dont like grinding.
2. Get used to grinding a lot.
3. Grind coins on regular Meowth (stage 37). Watch some youtube videos to know how to do it.
4. Grind EXP on Ampharos (stage 130).
5. It's better to grind coins for items in order to beat a stage instead of grinding EXP.
6. Nontheless, its quite easy to get a mon to level 5 (needs only like 8-10 hearts). After that its only if you reached end game or for competitions.
7. Get to M-Mewtwo asap. Don't bother catching the shitmons inbetween or s-ranking shit.
8. Get Lucario and Absol asap (EX Stage 2) and their mega stone (Mission card 2 and 10). You want to do this before fighting M-Mawile and M-Gengar respectively..
9. Get Gengar asap. Yes, its catch rate sucks. Get used to low catch rates and bullshit stages.
10. Events are nice to early get strong mons. For example the likes of Landorus-T, Reshiram, Zekrom, Shaymin are essential to beat itemless bullshit stages.
11. Once you hit Roseus Center the real "fun" of the game begins. Its the most bullshit area so far in the game.
12. Do not waste jewels on anything but to unlock 3 additional runs for Sunday Meowth
13. Only use M-Mewtwo Y with 3 mega boosters for this Meowth. Buy additional +5 turns. But no Mega start. Use Gengar + whatever you have with the ability "Quirky" while you get Mewtwo.
14. Give your first Mega Speed Up to Gengar. This will reduce the neccessary matches from 4 to 3 turns (3match, 3match, 4match instead of 4 3matches or something similar)
15. When there is a 3-mon stage use Gengar. No exceptions. Even if its NVE.
>>
>>29660830

cont
16. All in all, M-Gengar is the best mega there is. Only exception if there are a lot of rock/block disruptions.
17. After candying M-Gengar you should focus on MMY (in order to get your mega faster for Sunday Meowth)
18. After that its gonna take you a long time to get 20 candies for M-fug
19. Don't waste any resources on normal types.
20. Don't waste your resources to get to the last levels of escalations.
21. Don't waste your resources on unnecessary event mons.
22. Don't waste your resources unnecessary psb stages.
23. Don't waste your skill cookies on unnecessary abilities.
24. If possible, try to clear a few easy mission cards for a few items. But do not waste too many resources into this.
25. Skill Swap asap: Raikou, Suicune and Yvetal. Everything after that is not really necessary.
26. Save unto RML as long as possible. Once your RML mon hits lv 10 give it one. Grind it till lv11 and then give it another, and so on.
27. Even if you suck, use your chance to participate in the current competition to get at least some price, every resource is valuable.
28. ALWAYS use EXP+ on Saturday Victini. You may also use it for Sunday Eevee.
29. Never send all your hearts at once on mobile, do 15 then the other 15.
30. Fuck you and grind the cat.
>>
>>29660957
Thanks brah, screenshotted for future and current use. I just enjoy playin the game, so I'm fine with grinding
>>
File: 1468462841976.png (219KB, 438x319px) Image search: [Google]
1468462841976.png
219KB, 438x319px
>>29658782
>he
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he
>>
Is the Arceus double normal strategy still good for timed stages
Haven't really made much of an effort in getting comp scores but I remember it back when timed comps existed being good.
>>
>>29660692
Still, fuck Yveltal, it'll never be enough until they make another card color for Mission Cards
If beating Survival Mode is enough to grant a new color then completing all the Mission Cards, catching all available Pokémon and S-Ranking all main stages should do so as well, those tasks take just as much effort and moneys as completing that faggot mode, a Black card for doing all of them would be cool

>>29660830
Catch Lucario and get his Mega Stone from the Mission Cards as soon as possible, and be sure to catch Haunter and Gengar before facing Mega Gengar
>>
>>29661103
With M-Rayquaza being a thing Double Normal is a legit strategy, but the pay off's not as good
If anything I'd say M-Fug, Arceus, SS Snorlax and Slaking/Regigigas is the standard team to use in turn based stages as well
>>
>>29661068
yeahh. its kinda old but most of the things still work out

31. Once you have MMY you wanna try to get itemless Machamp
32. If you can beat it somewhat consistently, give it a SS and grind its ability Risk Taker to lv2 (needs 2 psb drops) or even better lv3 (9 psb). It is SE against 5 Types and will deal immense damage if invested (even stronger than Lando-T and even it is literally a beast)
32b. If you cant beat it itemless, waste a few coins to get it at least. You can always give it a cookie later
33. Skill Swapping Raikou is priority no1. Then Yvetal. Then Suicune.
33b. If you can defeat machamp itemless and you need to ss it, do it either after raikou or yvetal (depending on how far you are in the game. you will most likely need raikou around 151+ for the likes of feebas or milotic)

34. good abilities to feed cookies:
- Risk Taker (on anything higher than 70bp)
- Sleep Charm (but not Darkrai)
- Mind-Zap
- Black Smash+
- Barrier Bash+ (but only to get them to lv2)
>>
>>29661121
Ok, so I'm currently trying to get Lucario's stone but I'm havin trouble understanding the missions on #2

So am I trying to get a combo of 20 or have a combo make 20 like 1 match of 3, another match of 4, another of 3, etc.

And on the Lucario stage, do I have to win with exactly 20 seconds on the clock or can it be 20 or more?
>>
>>29661187
Ok thanks
Never could get it to work for more than 10 hits.
>>
>>29661296
Make a combo of 20 or more matches! (Stage 12, Mareep)
Bring Mega Gengar and you should breeze through this one. Bringing NVE Pokémon would be a good idea just in case you get some wonky board, don't want to KO Mareep before you can acheive a 20+ combo.

and it can be more than 20seconds
>>
>>29661272
So how do I get all these candies and cookies? Do I get told about it later or do they drop randomly?
>>
>>29661379
An Eevee special stages come on Sundays where it drops cookies, you also get some form some Mission Cards
RMLs come from some Mission Cards, Escalation Battles and Competitions, same with Mega Speedups
>>
>>29661379
Escalations and Competitions. Also Mission Cards.

1st: 1 Mega Speedup goes to Gengar, after that MMY
2nd: getting RML is nice and good, however you wont need them so soon. So save them. Once you reach your first max mons you will know who to give them too
3rd: Once on Sunday comes Eevee. A small cookie (gives 3psb) drop is guaranteed. You can also get a Medium one (10psb) or 2 small ones
- The chances for the drop are predetermined once you start the stage. And since you can only play once a week, you gotta accept what it is. No need to cry about only 1 small drop as this will be the norm. Also make sure to defeat eevee. So bring your strongest Fighting types (especially hawlucha to get rid of some rocks)
4th: if you got a cookie, save them for later. Everything that needs to be on a higher level is either to far away (hoopa-u at stage 420) or event only (lando, shaymin, bellossom, reshiram...) so no need to waste them for example on lucarios pummel or whatever

it is very important that your value your ressources and dont waste them. If you are unsure, just ask here
>>
>>29661603
How much HP does this Eevee have?
>>
>>29661379
Btw, Pokémon you should be using those enhancements on (once you catch them)

>Speedups
-Mega Gengar
-Mega Mewtwo Y
-Mega Rayquaza
-Mega Garchomp
-Mega Blaziken
-Mega Beedrill
The last three come from Competitions so it could be a while before you get them

>Skill Boosters
-Lucario
-Charizard
And I think that's about it when it comes to "musts", like >>29661603 said most important Pokémon get Personalized Skill Boosters when their special stages come, but maybe giving 3 Small Boosters to Sableye would be cool, Risk-Taker shenanigans early on the game could help you a lot

>Raise Max Level
-Charizard
-Raikou
-Suicune
-Yveltal
-Golurk
-Mewtwo
-Lucario

>Skill Swappers
-Yveltal
-Machamp
-Raikou
-Suicune
-Entei
Most stuff after that is more like a luxury
>>
>>29661667
dunno... around 2k - 3k
however it can start off with some really nasty disruption. if you fight it the very first time tomorrow you might even go for a +5. Or maybe check out some video on youtube to see for yourself.

>>29661754
lucarios pummel lv2 is more then enough
Charizards burn lv2 or lv3 is also enough.
but honestly, one should rather save them till you know what you are doing

also you forgot to mention to give RML to Machamp as he will only shine if RML'ed

Everything else looks pretty solid, considering that anon has still alot too do
>>
Thanks for all the help
>>29661603
>>29661434
>>29661754

Is spending Jewels on infinite hearts for am hour ever worth it, or am I better off getting the 15 minute hearts for 24 hours? I do plan on spending a few dollars here and there on this game, so i'm not worried about spending Jewels
>>
>>29661961
Not that anon actually. I was asking out of curiosity since I use it to get some extra exp as well, I'll just bring Machamp SL4
>>29662045
You should only spend jewels for getting 3 extra Sunday Meowth runs, but only after getting M-Mewtwo Y.
Ideally, you should never spend jewels
>>
>>29662076
Okay, I'll hold on to them then
>>
>>29662076
>>29662094
Actually wasting 2 Jewels on the 10 hearts every 15 minutes for 24 hours is very profitable, that is if you stay awake those 24 hours and waste every single heart on Meowth, I did it the first time the special shop came but it was hell
>>
>>29662045
1h unlimited hearts is only if you really need to finish the safari and it has awesome mons (like the one with staryu). Current safari is shit

you gotta think that 1 jewel will unlock 3 more meowth runs. And once you got your MMY team for it you will regularly get 20k coins. So spending 2 jewels for something like this will be 40k coins lost.

You also might spend them on the increased drop rate. For example getting Machamp to lv5 will take around 210-280 hearts (70psb * 25% drop rate). But if you use the item and get lucky only 105-140 hearts. So you can use the other ones on meowth grinding. But even then this deal still sucks, as you dont have that many hearts a day

tl;dr: use your jewels only to unlock 3 additional sunday meowth runs with your mmy team.

Oh you also can use one if you loose against an escalation boss where you like spend 9k-10k++ coins

Everything else is GS memeing
>>
>>29662432
Is the sunday Meowth playable as long as you have hearts, or is it once then I have to wait a week?

>>29662443
spend jewels on Increased drop rate how? Like in an escatlation battle?

Also, just to summarize everything that I should focus on right now

Get MMY ASAP
Get Lucario and Absol Stones
Don't spend Jewels except for Meowth
Catch Gengar
>>
>>29662689
you can play it once. if you want more you gotta pay a jewel to unlock 3 more runs. Thats all and you wait till next week.

increased drop rate is an item in the special shop that appears sometimes. It sucks so you shouldnt use it. However its not as bad as the other stuff that GS has pulled.

and yes thats correct.
>>
>>29662689
Sunday Meowth is once a week, coin grinding is usually done on Stage 37
>>
>>29662787
>>29662816
Thanks bros. I'll have to go, but I appreciate all the advice I've gotten this thread

I'll definitely be sure to ask if I'm unsure on anything
>>
So I assume most of us will be taking Mewtwo, Machamp and Lucario to Victini, but the 3 of them are NVE, what to do not to get fucked by the stage? Would M+5 be enough?
>>
>>29664074
I didn't give any RML to Lucario but I did Dusknoir, so I won't have it too bad.

Already regret it...

Maybe if you take MMX you can get some friendly combos.
>>
>>29664074
I did it without M+5 by bringing Hoopa-U(SL3). It got the crown, but Mewtwo Machamp and Lucario getting 750 exp is good enough
>>
>>29664074
Is there a point to leveling them up?

Level 10 to 15 takes days
>>
Actually, I wonder what the best team for sharpedo would be.

Fug/machamp/medicham/lucario maybe?
>>
>>29666429
I can assure you there's somehow gonna be people with Lvl 20 Machamp, Lvl 15 Lucario and Lvl 15 Medicham, all three with their skills at Lvl 5 on their teams, either you grind or have fun getting rekt by everyone
Besides Mewtwo, Machamp and Lucario are used fairly often, even if the next competitive stage was something like Pinsir or Salamence only a turbo retard would think it isn't worth it to grind them

>>29666464
If the stage's heavy on disruptions it's gonna be M-Medicham and Gallade, unless people are willing to give up either Pummel or Risk-Taker just to bring Fug, which I doubt
>>
>>29661272
Why Barrier Bash + only to level two?
>>
>>29667303
BB+,RS+, BS+ have an activation rate of 50/100/100, which is really good. Investing SB in them only improve the rate on a match of 3 so it's not really worth go beyond lv2 for them
>>
>Forgot to catch Winking Castform because the fucking faggot refused to stay in the ball and I wanted to grind Machamp
Fuck's sake, now I'll have to wait 672895204 months before these useless winking shits get a rerun just to catch that retard
>>
>>29667349
Great to know.
How do the ++ abilities compare?
>>
I was gone the first week of the escalation, do I go all items for Giratina 200?
>>
>>29667853
Yes, it has almost 300k hp. Your team should be Gengar, Zoroark and Yveltal.
>>
>>29667853
No need for MS if you're using gengar, but you should use everything else.

Ideal team should be Gengar/Zoroark/Yveltal or Hoopa-U
>>
How can you slow down the phone? I already turned animations and all stuff in developer options to x10 and it still runs at the same speed
>>
>>29667998
That's not what animations do nigga, those only affect the speed with which apps open and the transitions or some crap, set it all back to .5 like a normal person
What you do is turn on "Show Surface Updates" and hope you don't get a seizure while playing
>>
>>29667052
There are not enough RMLs released nor time to max out all three of those Pokemon even if you spend Jewels on Victini.

Level 20 Machamp alone would eat days.
>>
>>29668027
Oh fuck I just woke up and my brain is still working at half the power, will try thanks
>>
>>29668027
holy fuck the pinkish blinking color of the screen is gonna kill me, I'll give it a try and depending on results I will give up on it forever because it's horrible really
>>
>>29668058
Except there are enough RMLs, I already gave 5 to Mewtwo, Machamp and Lucario and I still have 6, I would have enough to complete to both Mewtwo and Machamp but I gave some to Yveltal as well and I don't really feel like grind them to Lvl 20 since I still got shit to do like catching Sunflora, grinding coins and grinding Machamp's Risk-Taker and Manaphy's Swap+
Also it wouldn't take that long to level them up, back then I had my Charizard go from Lvl 10 to 15 in like 2 or 3 days, anyone who started grinding them from the moment they were released could definitely have them ready by the next update, and some people might have some Level Up Lollipops like me, I've still got 3
>>
So surface updates exploit is OP as fuck, 40 seconds remaining on mewtwo and I wasn't even trying (doesn't help that the color of the screen distracts you like a motherfucker but still)
>>
>>29660957
>When there is a 3-mon stage use Gengar. No exceptions. Even if its NVE.
Wrong. Shiny Gyarados is the correct choice when Gengar is not SE.
>>
>>29668180
Both S-Gyarados and the Gyaradosite come from special stages that probably won't get a rerun anytime soon
>>
StageDataEvent #547/8.
Wobbuffet
Experience: +1

Does it bother anyone else? I guess not many people EXP grinded on Wobbufftet/Carnivine considering how slow it is (it used to be 3 exp per win, 6 for crown) but still it was free exp that only the hardcore of Shuffle players cared about..and they nerfed it anyway
And this is worse now since we have so many Pokemon to give them RML and Exprience is more important than ever
>>
>>29668321
GS punishes hardcore players, just look at Meowth, Ampharos and Snorlax. They all got mutilated in a way and another so they can't be exploited as much, just like timed stages.
>>
>>29668335
Are you talking about how they give 5 exp points less than they should? I figured that was mobile exclusive because GS loves fucking us up, and they even did the same with Buneary
>>
>>29668371
Yes, also how they give less coins when replayed.
The only good move they have done so far was to get Victini around every other tuesday and that the safari mons -might- drop some stuff
>>
File: pikachu girl face.jpg (27KB, 278x308px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu girl face.jpg
27KB, 278x308px
>Sunflora finally shows up
>Throw Great Ball
>It escapes instantly and doesn't hop even once
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?

I didn't know the odds were so against you on rare Pokemon like that.
>>
>>29669401
And it was at 83% to make things worse...
>>
>>29669401
You get to spend more time in the safari. Ain't that great?
>>
>>29669413
I think those percentages are total bullshit. The game does whatever it wants. Weeks ago I missed two 90% great balls on Thundurus-T.
>>
>cant get past giratina 290

Fuck it, ill have to buy them 5+ to reach 300
>>
>>29669763
Might be worth buying a DD too if you get a +5 skip past 290.
>>
File: sunflora catch failure.jpg (248KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sunflora catch failure.jpg
248KB, 400x240px
>>29669737
>>29669557
So far, they've worked for me at high rates, except for this time.

Feels like when you're trying to catch a rare ore legendary pokemon, those percentages are totally meaningless. They must do this on purpose!

I was so pissed off I closed the game to keep my coins.
>>
I finally caught Mewtwo at 31% with no GB luckyly. I heard that for sunday meowth the best is having MMY and 3 psychich types, which ones are the best then? Should I focus on mega boost or are there better options?
>>
>>29661754
>Skill Swappers
>Entei

Mawile, Ampharos (MB), Manaphy, Mew, Donphan, hell even Zygarde-100 and Tangrowth are better ideas
>>
>>29671070
Rotom
>>
>>29669792
Actually tried it up with M-Fug, Absol and Sneasel with excelent results.

got a +4 and now I'm at 298, only going to buy 2 5+ to ensure the 300, wait for faggot meowth tomorrow and rape the motherfucker.

Any tips for 300?
on 250 RNG was a bith and due to shitty skyfalls, had to waste a gem for 5 exra turns, now I'm all outta because my cousin thought it would be cool to waste all my extra hearts and gems on the weekend shop to beat stage 1-10
>>
I can't win to M-Medicham, my team is M-mewtwo, Victini, Xerneas and Shaymin fly form.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>29658782
Does somebody have a list of unreleased mon?
>>
>>29670843
Not any psychic types, you need both Meowstics and Espeon until you get Unown-!
It's a shame Meloetta gets mega boost++ instead of mb+, she would be great
>>
>>29671364
You could try M-Ttar/Zoroark/Yveltal with all items but DD or M-Gengar/Zoroark/Yveltal with all items.
Both teams work fine.
>>
>>29670577
You can close the game to keep coins? What would the timing for this be?
>>
>>29671479
All the in-game icons are here.
http://www.pkparaiso.com/shuffle/sprites.php

There's a Volcanion icon but no Magearna though.
>>
13k coins, should I buy a C-1 for Giratina lv100 or are Atk+ and M+5 enough?
>>
File: Shuffle Remaining 2.png (963KB, 1011x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Shuffle Remaining 2.png
963KB, 1011x1417px
>>29671479
Don't know of any offical source but I am making one myself
It isn't perfect but I don't think there are any mistakes
>>
>>29671864
Don't waste C-1 on Giratina until level 200
>>
File: 1234.png (275KB, 377x746px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
275KB, 377x746px
>>29672030
>Niggafug
>>
>>29672086
Yeah well, I really wonder about that one. M-Fug is broken enough, what can they do with it's shiny version?
But I don't think we will see it any day soon, I actually think it's the most fitting "Final Boss" of Pokemon Shuffle, no other remaining Pokemon deserves this title
Like, we already had Mewtwo forms, Perfect Zygarde and Arceus
Unless this game updates with gen 7 or something
>>
>>29668180
>tfw failed to catch shiny gyarados and magikarp in that safari

I'll never not be mad
>>
>>29660957

There are exceptions though.

Most recently Seedot.

Good luck even getting to 50% HP taking Gengar with you on that.
>>
>>29671761
Right after you miss the Great Ball. Don't let it go back to the map screen and you'll keep your money.

The game doesn't save during the catching screen.
>>
>>29672030
How come they didn't add some of these pokemon instead of all those repeats? What a stupid idea.

It's amazing how several of those older gen mons aren't on the game yet.
>>
>>29672606
That's great. Thanks man

This waiting for hearts is killing me, why is this game so fun
>>
>>29672030
Great work anon
>>
>>29672030
We better get all those xmas-themed pokemon this year, I want that Delibird real bad.

Also, what the heck is that thing next to Zen Darmanitan?
>>
>>29672892
Cherrim without her floral gift.
>>
>>29672892
That is Cherrim, its alt form cucked him real bad

Also, whos going to be the last pokemon released. Other rhan Ditto
>>
>>29673007
So weird how they only have one kind of Cherrim in the game.

What's gonna be Ditto's ability? Just to transform into a random pokemon in play?
>>
>>29672030
Most boring pokemon for last
>>
How much damage would SL2 Sawk Po4 deal?
>>
>>29668113
c'mon lad its not that bad. Turn up the volume for audio clues, might help.
otherwise just think about how many coins you'll save from now on.

>>29668180
those tipps are for newfags that literally just started. Now pls tell me how they would get their hands onto the shiny and the mega stone

>>29668321
ehhh might use it once or twice. I dont like wasting a amphy run on a mon that only needs like 5 exp. but fuck gs

>>29669401
shaking balls are just cosmetic. Everything about the catch is predetermined as soon as the stage starts.

>>29671070
no they are not. Have redone the main stages after 150? Because everything that Entei is SE will throw rocks at you. Of course Rock Break is not as great as Block or Barrier Removal, but still great.
how the fuck does a mawile help you with a lv1 60 bps risk taker (still remember that a newfag hasnt got the ressources to grind it) against the likes of lets say garde?
I dont wanna say that those are bad switches. But if you got only like 2 or 3 SS you gotta first give them to Raikou and Yvetal. And then Suicune or Machamp (only for this and next week). After that its up to you depending on how far you are in the main stages and what events we have

>>29671364
glad my Sneasel meme could help you. 300 is the same as 200 excpect lil bit more hp and even nastier disruptions.
>>
>>29673181
>shaking balls are just cosmetic. Everything about the catch is predetermined as soon as the stage starts.
We already know that, it changes nothing. If the game is showing you 3 shakes it is taunting you
>>
>Met Sunflora again but didn't use my jewel to help catch it
Why must I be so stingy?
>>
>>29673069
>What's gonna be Ditto's ability? Just to transform into a random pokemon in play?
Hopefully what is was when you hacked it in:
The ability to act as an icon for another icon's match.
>>
>>29673233
>>29673181
Wait, what the hell do you mean it's predetermined?

How does it determine it?

Does that mean I have the same chance of catching an Articuno with 1 second left on the clock as catching it with 1 minute left?
>>
>>29673306
It means the game only lets you catch a pokemon when it wants to. Some pokemon are rigged to make you waste more time and money on them.
>>
>>29673306
No, it means that if you see that Articuno with ?% chance of getting caught, brake free after 3 ball shakes, it doens't mean you were closer to catch it, it means the game just decided to show you 3 shakes. It could have been 2 or just 1 as well as no shakes.
>>
>>29671396
Items. M-Medicham is a bullshit stage. Just like every other boss stage from now on. Dont try to fight it, just accept it.

>>29672265
I really, really hope we see UB as ultimate boss stages or so. Something that will reduce your pokemons bp or remove their abiliteis or such bullshit. oh boy that will be fun gs :^)

>>29672335
once again... its for newfags. And once you hit seedot. You should now how to deal with it
I defeated him with M-gengar. Am I cool now??

>>29671761
also that only works on 3ds. mobile fags get cucked again

>>29672661
GS is trying to push the games life, which is a great idea actually. I havent wasted my life for nothing, so this game better has 1000+ stages.

>>29673268
it got changed sometime in the past. has now same effect as the likes of blaziken, changing up to 3 icons (only once if ability gets activated of course, so totally bullshit now)

>>29673306
what >>29673349 said
for example a catch rate between 0-70% will not catch it. Or between 50-80% it will break out first great ball
Source: toshin, the same supreme guy that published the PSB drop mechanism
>>
>>29673349
>Some pokemon are rigged
a perfect example for this would be girafarig from a dailies.
I remember when it first hit and the rage on shuffle about it. Despite showing """"""~20%"""""" you would literally need 12-17 hearts. Fags on reddit and gamefaqs have raged about this since then too.
>>
When spending a C-1 to S rank M Metagross, use M Garchomp, Gallade and Pyre Ho-oh.

I just destryed the dude
>>
>>29673464
Something like 20% would be catchable in 5 hearts or less. But nope, that's not how it works! The game wants you to suffer a little more.

I threw a ball at a Sunflora with 83% and didn't get it, FFS!
>>
What team are you guys using for grinding Machamp?
>>
>>29673616
I actually caught Blaziken at 1%, it is not always bad
>>
>>29673651
And I got Victini at 2%, which means not all Pokemon are like that. But it's really annoying ,nevertheless.
>>
Does any pokemon obtain Eject+ from changing its ability?
>>
I gave candy to my champ, who should i candy next for a greater type coverage?
>>
>>29673626
I used MMY, Uxie, Alakazam, and Deoxys. Got it up to level 4 yesterday. Only lost one time, and even then it was only be a sliver. Normally had more than 5 moves remaining.
>>
>>29673181
I honestly can endure the pinkish screen after catching mewtwo second try with no GB, helps a lot anon
>>
>>29674169
I went with an all Flying team with M Pidgeot, Fearow, Wargle and Salamence
>>
>>29673890
Yes, seems like most of the eeveelutions do
>>
>>29673268
Well I can think of something -
Proc rate of 10%, 20%, 30% (and increase by 5% each level)
Upon proc, all Ditto icons turn into a random support Pokemon you brought into the stage
Does not apply to skyfall Ditto of course

So it might cause a massive screen-clear, but not broken at all
>>
Are there idiots that actually use all of their RMLs at once on a mon? One at a time, asshole.
>>
>>29675160
That only means there is a chance you screw up and don't get all the exp from Victini that you could have gotten
>>
>>29675160
I do.
I don'tw ant to miss on exp if I forget to candy.
I know which pokemon I want to max.
I have plenty of candy.

I don't know in which scenario I would benefit from having a lvl 14 machamp and an lvl 11 Genesect
>>
>>29675300
>>29675218
It takes a ton of time to get someone from 12 to 13, let alone 15 to 16. I'd be happier with a 12 Genesect and a level 11 Glalie than a level 12 Genesect with all its candies already.
>>
>>29675218
Only if you are a shitter that doesn't pay attention
>>
2 more skill boosters and my Machamp will be at Lv 4

SOON
>>
>>29675515
Talking about Genesect, the RML guide in reddit dropped it to B tier
And I wasted 5 RML on it
Did I mess up or the guide is stupid?
>>
>>29676114
How many total to get him from 0 to 4?

Seems like the common consensus is getting him to 4
>>
>>29676597
I'm not even referring to the guide. I'm saying pay attention instead of throwing all of your RMLs at once. It's better to have several mons in the teens than one that is "ready to level up".
>>
I think skill maxing mon is a fraud

I have maxed Shaymin and it does barely activate
>>
>>29676657
I dunno exactly. I'll admit I cheated a bit halway there and gave it a Skill Booster M, because it was depressing as hell seeing the bar fill up so slowly

I imagine the consensus is 4 since going from 4 to 5 would likely take up like 2 days worth of hearts (I assume it's even slower than 3 to 4) and the reward is not that worth it
>>
>>29676597
Bug is not a great typing, Crowd Control is not as good as it used to be and the last update gave us better option for RML. So, yeah, you messed up
>>
>>29676707
My level 4 Shaymin barely activates, but my level 3 SS Raikou does it pretty much every match while my level 3 Xerneas seem to activate on every other match.

Honestly, it feels completely up in the air, but getting Machamp to 4 was totally worth it, it activates every move pretty much, even on 3s.
>>
Damn, Exp 1.5x with the crown on Victini isn't even enough to get Machamp from 10 to 11 (not that it got the crown due to skyfall screwin' me over), getting to 20 must take forever.
>>
>>29673544
used same except Ho-oh for Lando.

>>29673626
MMY (9), Deoxys (6), Unown! (4) and Sky Shamin (4)
I used Xern before. But after getting it to 10 I swtiched it to grind sky shaymin a lil bit.

>>29673910
candy = MSU = Mega Speedup
you are most likely talking about a swapper.
See this thread for a general overview on who to candy / RML / swap / grind...

>>29676597
first of all you should never give a mon the max amount of rml at once, but rather at the time. Secondly, you didnt fuck up as gene is still great. Not as great as before, but still good.
Also reddits guide is neither good nor bad. A lot is good, but some thinks are debatable.

>>29676657
30psb to get it to l4
+40psb to get it from lv4 to lv5

I started on Wednesday noon and still need 13 more to reach max. Wasted every single heart on it. Currently at 146. Will most likely reach max with 180 hearts wasted.

>>29676707
Even on lv5 shaymin only activates with 30% on a 3match.

>>29676723
>>29677237
Risk Taker skill grinding increases damage not activation rate. Also risk taker has very good activation rates with 50/80/100 (3/4 and 5match).
And getting it to lv5 makes it very much worth it. Even more if you think that you only need 70 for max and not like 100 or 120 like other shittier skills.

>>29677350
crown gets you 1500 exp. From 10 to 11 you need around 1700. higher bp mons even more. So yeah... grdining it to lv20 will take weeks/months
>>
My Mewtwo and Machamp are close to lv15 and I decided that one day, during a dead week, I'm gonna bring both of them to lv20. Using MMX on Snorlax guarantees it 110 exp every time, and I have some Level Ups, so it will be hard but not impossible.
However for now I'm satisfied( except for Lucario who is barely lv13) and don't intend to waste RML for levels I will only be able to grind months from now
>>
So I'm seeing everyone talking about Machamp. Should I get it now before the event is over even if I still don't have MMewtwo Y or try to get MMY first?
>>
>>29672030
Aaand, no new ghosts in sight.

Max candying Banette might have been a mistake
>>
>>29678001
>Mewtwo and Machamp are close to lv15
how?
have you even done the escalation? new stages? grinding machamp risk taker?
>>
>>29678597
Maybe he had Machamp from before.
Pretty much everyone has they Mewtwos high leveled by now
>>
>>29672335
>Seedot
This was easy with Gengar, you need to git gud.
>>
>>29673181
>Now pls tell me how they would get their hands onto the shiny and the mega stone
Are you fucking autistic? Clearly you can only use a Pokemon if you have it.

Now I remember why I don't visit these shitty threads any more.
>>
>>29678913
>He says, visiting the shitty thread
>>
>>29678913
My understanding of it is that he's telling him that while S-Gyrados might be better than Gengar, that the Gengar is still better because of Gyrados and Gyradosite being an event and therefore not accessable to new players
>>
>>29678931
>I don't know what he word "remember" means
You have failed at life, anon.
>>
>>29660692
Machamp upate

I needed for 10 psb each time:
- 22 hearts
- 36 hearts
- 21 hearts
- 29 hearts
- 22 hearts
- 30 hearts

- 10psb to go...
>>
Before I waste time downloading shuffle on mobile, I have a questions

If I have it on 3DS, is it possible for me to have the same account on mobile as 3DS? I want to be able use all the same shit as my 3DS
>>
>>29673181
So all items (even MS) for 300, Gengar, Yveltal, Zoroak team?
>>
>>29679831
no. also you cant transfer your stuff from 3ds to mobile. its only possible to transfer from mobile to mobile (for example when switching your device)

>>29679903
yes. And you better sacrifice a lamb or whatever shit to friendly RNG
>>
>>29679831
You can't have your account logged in 2 systems.
Just choose, if you want to keep playing on easy modo then stay on the 3ds, if not get the mobile version
>>
>>29679937
I have jewels.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161105-210148.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161105-210148.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
I didn't know he could drop two of those at a time
>>
In a moment of weakness, I used two jewels for that 24 hour heart thing. It's the only two that I've used. How badly am I gonna miss them?

Also, I think I'm doing some math wrong but I somehow have an extra Jewel? I have beat all the Megas up to Mawile, so that's 7 and I got one from my first streetpass, so 8. So I should only have 6 Jrewels but I currently have 7. Any ideas why?
>>
>SS Mewtwo already Lvl 15
>Lucario (SL 3) and SS Machamp (SL 4) at Lvl 12
I'll definitely get them both to Lvl 15 before the 14th and I might even aim for a Lvl 5 Risk-Taker, I only wish I had enough Skill Boosters to get Pummel to Lvl 4, +25% is good but +40% would vanquish vaginas
Now let's hope Gallade gets RMLs as well eventually and his Mega has a good effect, Mega Mawile's or Mega Mewtwo's would be cool
>>
9psb till I hit max!
tomorros is the day!
monday sm leaks!
then I'll play sm while shuffling!
I will miss everyone!
>>
>>29681773
They gave a login bonus jewel once or twice.
>>
>>29660322
please tell me what this is
>>
>>29682898

>>29668027
>>
Stopped Manaphy grinding at SL2 in order to make some coins for next week.
>>
Currently trying to get the evolved Expert Kanto Starters and Charizard is pissing me off. Because my team consists of the bright blue Phanpy, bright blue Lapras, bright blue Blastoise, and the regular blue Lucario, I keep wasting time because I'm trying to rush and get matches and can't tell any of the icons apart.

I know they said to hurry up and get to Mega Mewtwo but I feel like getting the currently available Expert Stage mons would help out
>>
>>29685662
If you can't beat them with consistency, you're absolutely wasting your time and hearts. The catch rates are low (2%-10%). Go do other things until you have stronger teams.
>>
>>29685662
>but I feel like getting the currently available Expert Stage mons would help out
They're not, really. Charizard is the only useful one out of the bunch and he requires 5 RMLs for him to be useful at all. You're just wasting your coins, hearts, and time at the moment going for the Expert mons because their capture rate is abysmal and only a handful out of the lot are even useful in the end.
>>
>>29685754
>>29685733

See, the reason is that I'm lacking a good fire type so I figured I would catch Charizard. But ok, I guess I'll come back to it
>>
>>29685754
>he requires 5 RMLs for him to be useful at all.
That's a lie, Burn was already God-Tier back when RMLs weren't around and Delphox was the strongest Pyre user, in fact the reason Charizard became the first "must" when those things were introduced was because he was already useful, not to make him useful
>>
>>29685877
In order for Burn to even matter you had to get it off and then Pyro immediately after. The damage increase isn't extremely massive until you have both going. Yes, it's nice to have Burn, but the damage you're going to get from it isn't super important when compared to Delphox since it's much harder to get Burn to stick in the first place.
>>
>>29686003
But there are also stages where Charizard > Delphox, like stages with disruptions where you'd want to bring stuff like Reshiram and Talonflame along
You won't be able to get Pyre off every single turn since you'll want to clear the disruptions, so you delay the disruption count one turn by triggering Burn and then proceed to get extra damage with your other matches
Or just get Burn off, then Mega Evolve Blaziken or Fug or whatever you're bringing along to have Burn last an extra turn, and then trigger Pyre to fuck the stage up
>>
>>29679989
Just started it after 3 Meowth runs and Eevee, first move clear rocks with Yveltal, same for second. Third move first real combo: 102 hits. Still has more than 3/4 health.
>>
>>29686469
Third move sinister power activated, got 90 hit combo. Fourth move no SP still 80 combo. Fifth move shit 5 combo. Sixth move kill it and get 90 combo (about 70 hits overkill). Clear with 15 moves remaining.

Whose the dumb fuck who said I needed MS and M+5?
>>
Don't forget your Eevee exp, folks.
>>
My Fighting team is shaping pretty nicely:
Mewtwo lv15 SL2
Machamp lv14 SL4
Lucario lv13 SL2
If in the M-Sharpedo competition MMX is gonna be viable I'd be really happy. However thank to Machamp I shouldn't have any problem even with a different Mega
>>
What THE FUCK is wrong with Eevee?
Circle disruption, and blocks with eevees every fucking turn, literally nothing to do, fuck you GS
>>
>>29688123
Lost by 80 points today after it did the blocks and Eevee disruption on the mid rows.

I didn't want to spend a jewel for those two SBs. That's what happens if you don't buy +5M.
>>
>>29689076
>Needing +5
Of course not, that was just bullshit.
Should have gone all fighter in this one
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Well I just had a good run with the Champ.
>>
File: pleasantsurprise.png (435KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
pleasantsurprise.png
435KB, 650x488px
>been playing the whole last week after a long break
>get both S and M Skill Booster from Eevee
>mfw
>>
>>29686506
you dont need MS with M-Gengar
and +5 is for safety if RNG is mean

>>29686802
meme

>>29689076
see... thats what happens if you fall for the memes
>>
File: b80.png (352KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
b80.png
352KB, 600x690px
>>29689508
>>29690093
I did bring Hitmontop, but the rest was neutral. Would have won with a last-turn combo if Probopass' ability had triggered.
>>
>>29689643
>3ds players
>>
>>29690225
>>29688123
>>29689076
Now I'm convinced.
After giving those fight mon events, GS must have thought that players MUST bring fighting types to eevee this time around, making it disrupt heavily every turn.
>>
>>29690245
disgusting right :^)

>>29690225
nice picture

>>29690281
speaking of... I also got the bad disrupitons this time (just like last time). But jokes on GS as I brought an all fighting team with Yvetal. Black Smash didnt trigger of course (despite 60% bullshit), but since my mons were fighting and high bp I won nontheless. still sick move from gs
>>
File: 068.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
068.png
11KB, 128x128px
bump
>>
File: A U T I S T I C N E W M E M E.jpg (51KB, 528x244px) Image search: [Google]
A U T I S T I C N E W M E M E.jpg
51KB, 528x244px
>>
These new stages are hard

Did they even beta test it?

It's like they never learned with Vivillon, Golurk, etc. and all the previous stages that have a buttload of HP and insane disruptions

They even rigged the skyfall so you won't get as much combos and are forced to spend M+5s
>>
I finally got Mewtwo, do I SS?
>>
File: 1478007311816.jpg (68KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1478007311816.jpg
68KB, 500x486px
>>29692467
Holy fuck
>>
Have you maxed Machamp's Eject yet /shuffle/?
I'm SL3. I might just swap him when I get to Sl4 tho
>>
>>29692467
I don't get it?

On the other hand, I finally got to Haunter and about to get Gengar and Absol's stone after I beat Lampent. This 24 hour heart thing was worth it in the end tbqh
>>
>>29693273
nope.
getting a swap before you mega evolve is actually nice to have one more icon.
also po4 deals nice damage, but you dont use mewtwo to deal damage but to get friendly combos. Its not a bad SS use, but why waste them?

>>29693748
I dun goofed lad... I SWAPPED it before grinding, so all I have now is a stupid lv20 risk taker lv5 machamp. Just fuck my shit up!!!

>>29693777
only due to trips
psb = personalized skill boosters. Regular machamp has eject and grinding its stage will increase this shitty ability. You got to use a SS to give it Risk Taker and then grind this ability.
If you grind Eject to lv5 and give it then a SS, Risk Taker will be at lv1. Hence this stupid autistic fuck has reached a new level of autistic stupidity that not even collarfag memeing can reach...holy fuck. I know reddit is gold for shuffle memes with the likes of lucario combo mememing, but this is... holy moly...
>>
>>29693777
Eevee gives 100 and 200 exp, so anyone who's not a retard brings whatever they're grinding along and buys Exp. x1.5
That one faggot is such a scrub he would buy M+5 (But no Exp. x1.5 for whatever the fuck reason) to beat the stage and would still lose, so he now has to bring a full Lvl 10 Fighting Type team to even beat the stage, effectively wasting all that exp, and now he is giving his retarded advice to everyone and is trying to excuse himself saying 2 Ampharos runs give the same exp (Which they don't)
But the main event is him grinding fucking Machamp's Eject, and refuses to Skill Swap him to grind Risk-Taker until he gets Eject to Lvl 5
You see, it is because of shit like this we all assume people on Reddit have legit brain damage
>>
>>29693922
I do get good combos with MLuke tho, you just need to know how
>>
>>29694200
>>29693922
Oh I get it, thanks famalam. Gonna save this info for later

Also, isn't getting 4 or 5 match of a Pokemon supposed to force trigger its ability? I'm currently attempting my 4th try on Lampent because Haunter won't trigger Quirky the third time and I need that Absoltite
>>
>>29694634
it's all about probabilities, so there are abilities that with 4 or 5 match have a 100% activation rate and others that don't
>>
>>29694634
4 or 5 matches just have a higher proc rate than 3 matches. For a lot of skills 4 matches are 100%, even more have that on 5 matches, but not all of them. For example Quirky on a 3/4/5 match has a 30/50/100% chance at skill level 1
>>
>>29694721
>>29694750
Thanks again
>>
>>29694826
No problem bro, enjoy Shuffle!
>>
>>29694634
Bring Yamask, he also has quirky
>>
>>29673626
Pidgeot, Braviary with maxed out skill, Shaymin sky and Lugia.
>>
Lvl 5, SL 4 Machamp one-shotted Eevee, lel.
>>
>level 11 Machamp, SL4
>level 11 Mewtwo, SL3, max speedups
>level 10 Lucario, 1/4 speedups

How screwed I am next week?

This is taking too long even for Snorlax
>>
>>29695996
Would have been the same for me if I actually had Machamp icons to match
>>
>>29690245
Your just jelly mobile version is chuck versions that probably can never drop 3 at once.

It's funny everyone mentions SSing Mewtwo, but my one's Swap is at level 3-4 from grinding for RML when it was possible...
>>
>>29697278
It's funny because it's retarded, swap is better.
Also don't be a cuck, mobile drops 3 anytime just like any 3ds would, the point is
>owning a 3ds at all
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (129KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
129KB, 510x755px
>>29697755
>>owning a 3ds at all
>>
>>29698410
Are you daft? I love playing all my favourite Pokemon games with on my phone like:
-Shuffle (Jew edition)
-Go
-
-
-
>>
>>29698410
>>29699665
The only exclusives the 3ds has for pokemon are the weakest games in the series, why would I have one shuffle being on android?
Not to mention the competitive went to shit with the introduction of megas
>>
>>29696407
Same answer as always: you'll be fine if RNG smiles upon you.
>>
>>29696407

>machamp lv3, SL5
>Mewtwo lv9, SL2 (swap) 5/5
>M-Luke lv10

not as screwed as I will be

but I got Yvetal to lv12 and Weavile to lv7 thx to victini. So thats nice for Cutie EB

>>29697278
only reddit is about swapping mewtwo

>>29698410
>>29699665
>not playing on both
wew lads
>>
>>29699826
>only reddit is about swapping mewtwo
Yes and they are right but do not forget to grind Swap to SL5 before giving him the SS please.
>>
>>29699881
People at Reddit are just true complenists unless all us casuals
>>
>>29699881
>>29699995
speaking of... once I came back to shuffle and these generals were kinda dead I would lurk their shuffle forum for new info and memes. And I remember one autist that grinded ALL of mews abilities.

Yes. All of them. He first grinded po5 to lv5. Swapped it to black smash. grinded it to lv5 and so on. Im hating myself for not screencapping it at that time. Im sorry lads :(

back to eject grinding i guess :^)
>>
desu I'm happier with a leveled Swap and a candied Mewtwo. Get a few more Mewtwos on the stage before ya get online.
>>
Hiya! I just wanted to say, I'm super happy to be back into Shuffle. Probably the most fun I've had with it in awhile.

I was unfortunately very, very addicted to Shuffle, much like /u/NeoAnima31 was awhile back... I much preferred to play the game instead of hanging out with my family or doing anything at all with life. After reading their post, it somehow made me realized my problems. It was enough to finally allow me to make the decision to stop and take a much needed break for awhile.

After barely touching the game for a time, I actually opened my eyes to the world and it allowed me to take the many opportunities that thankfully presented themselves. I'm now in a much better position and am able to focus much more without the constant need and thought to play Shuffle every thirty minutes to two and a half hours.

Recently though, I've decided to return and try again. This time, instead of being a very addicted fool, I'm calm and collected about it. No more prioritizing Shuffle over life. No more stressing about stupid small things. And no more playing every. Single. Two and a half hours.

Idk, I may have gotten a little personal there, but hey, if you read everything, many thanks! I truly hope no one will fall into the position like I was.

Have a good day, and Happy Shuffling!
>>
>>29700696
this is a new meme
>>
Will grinding medicham next week be worth it, not sure higher levels of mega boost help.
>>
File: 1474313451338.png (423KB, 508x848px) Image search: [Google]
1474313451338.png
423KB, 508x848px
>290+
G-guys I think I can't make it. I've failed so many anger points after 250, neither Absol, Gengar nor Bellosom can be trusted and my MTar is only half candied.
Please send help.
>>
>>29701339
use +5 for 291+
use DD and strongest SE if skip
>>
>>29701576
Going to have to grind a lot and play the whole day but I'll try to, thanks.
Should I stick to MGengar - Giratina - Yveltal - Bellossom for angerless though?
>>
>>29701737
absolutely not

M-absol, Yvetal, Hoopa-U (if not available Hoopa), Weavile (or Bellossom)
>>
>>29701090
No

Grind Machamp as long as you can

Mewtwo as well
>>
File: mfw.jpg (36KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
36KB, 280x210px
>Wailord is a 55-move, 70k HP stage
>disrupts with Wailmers every 2 turns
>3 stage Pokemon
>70BP, Eject+

PoliwJUST
>>
>>29702181
Wut/
>>
How fucking long before they finally release a Pikachu variant with Good Luck as the ability? Grinding PSBs is gay and boring as hell
>>
>>29701339
Use mega fug iif possible with absol, that's how I got too 300, which I havent beaten yet...

I'm afraid of trying.
>>
>5 CHERRIM IN A FUCKING ROW

SUNKERN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU
>>
Ok, so I just got Skill Boosters from the Eevee stage. Which mons should I use them on? I just beat the Mega Gengar stage btw
>>
>>29703107
Absol or save them imo
>>
RMLing Absol when?
>>
Is mega banette better than mega gengar if I have a full ghost team?
>>
Is it worth going into the Giratina Escalation if I'm only just past Mega Gengar? I don't want to miss out in it, but I don't think i'm good enough yet. There's only one day left
>>
>>29703931
depends on the disruptions and number of mons allowed
>>
>>29704377
spend the day getting to 50 for a SS imo
>>
>>29700696
Jesus Christ how hard is it to not play Shuffle if you have something more important to do?

>>29701339
I used Gengar, Yveltal, Weavile and Absol for 270+. Failed a good few times but made it to 300 in the end. You basically just gotta hope it never gets a chance to disrupt, or if it does, you get lucky with the layout and can open the board easily.

>>29702181
Is it good for grinding?

>>29702945
It will locked and you can open play it if you've caught every previous Pikachu variant.
>>
>>29701339
I used M-Absol, WEAVILE, Yveltal, Hoopa. Mind zap and then Astonish.
>>
One more day, lads
>>
>>29700696
This should be a copypasta.
>>
DON'T FORGET SLEEPING PIKACHU SPECIAL STAGE
>>
File: Screenshot_20161107-095451.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161107-095451.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>have 98k coins
>oh boy dont want that 9 at the end... so better waste some shekels
>so lets s-rank a few older stages
>decide to go +5 on a few 3mon stages but first itemless try
>1st. Scrafty
>still remember to bring it along, luckily I catched it the first time
>nothing. no lucky combos, nothing out of disruptions. stage is mean af
>finish with a-rank
>go in again, but this time with +5
>starting disruption kills it first turn, without me even making a match
>oh boy
>next is Cacnea since I also caught it first time
>once again. Go in with Cacnea and hope that initial disruption will defeat it
>nothing. its even as bad as not killing it (it also spams barriers in 2nd phase)
>go in with +5
>initial disruption kills it off

And yet there are people still thinking that using items give you better RNG. They will scream pseudorandom memes, but dont fall for their lies.
>>
>>29705553
It is a copypasta. lurk moar newfwag :^)

>>29705746
Sleeping Pikachu should've been a special event stage that is only unlocked when you are sleeping. Depending on your location and time zone of course... oh and only during REM sleep :^)
>>
>>29700696
Considering you only get one free heart every half hour, I dread to think how he got to play so much.
>>
>>29705923
He obviously paid for the unlimited hearts for 1 hour
>>
>>29705813
Deutsche anon is also friendly-combos anon?

To think I liked you.
>>
>>29704771
>>29704861
Tried weavile once, almost got past 291 but he seems to have shit activation rates. Do I need to sboost it?
>>
>>29706084
Nah you just need to G I Tlucky
>>
>>29704377
If you are yet to capture it, go for it!! The first stages are piss easy
>>
File: Screenshot_20161107-074650.png (278KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161107-074650.png
278KB, 720x1280px
Closest call
>>
>>29706737
>winkmon is level 5
This triggers me
>>
>>29700696
collarfag
>>29703107
Why do newfriends think they have to burn any item they get as soon as they get it?
>>
>>29705813
>And yet there are people still thinking that using items give you better RNG
You just proved it yourself retard
>>
File: tall píkachus.jpg (118KB, 560x651px) Image search: [Google]
tall píkachus.jpg
118KB, 560x651px
>Sleeping Pikachu
>Happy Pikachu
>Halloween Pikachu
>Regular Old Pikachu
I can make a team with nothing but Pikachus now! Only thing missing is some kind of Megachu.
>>
File: 1466884482106.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466884482106.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>29706461
jesus christ 10 hearts later and I haven't got past 291
Weavile seems to fuck Absol ability over and vice versa, is this right? How do I use them both?
>>
Is this rigged chu?
3 fails at 40 jesus..
>>
>>29705979
I'm not. But I like to force memes, hence the friendy combos :^)

>>29706084
astonish increases damage not activation rate. so definitely no cookies for it

>>29707377
but not as much as using rock break+ sawk :^)

>>29707930
i somehow fucked up this sentence and forgot the "not". Obviously is should've been "And yet there are people still thinking that using items give you not better RNG..."

>>29708794
first you try to trigger mind-zap as absol will be evolving and getting one is pretty nice. Then you use absols mega ability to remove instantly the first disrupiton. After that skyfall should be pretty generous to give you good matches. This is when you try to trigger astonish
>>
>you JUST know Pikachu will get 30 RMLs at some point rendering all the Electric shitters useless
>there will also be a Pika-Z which acts like a Mega
>>
I swapped manaphy to eject++
How much did I fuck up

My other swaps: Raikou, Yvetal, Suicune, Entei, Aero, Machamp (unfortunately), Donphan, Tangrowth, Amphy. Still have 3 SS
>>
File: mega machamp.jpg (73KB, 629x537px) Image search: [Google]
mega machamp.jpg
73KB, 629x537px
>>29711389
>Machamp(unfortunately)
You did right, Risk-Taker makes it a whole lot better. It's one of the best abilities in the game.

It's a bit of gamble, since you can either deal 70 or 700 damage, but it's still extremely helpful.

Now where the hell can I find a swapper for my Machamp? I used my last one on Mawile.
>>
>>29711389
You can always swap it back to its old ability if you don't like the new one.
>>
>>29711610
>I used my last one on Mawile.
Why would you do that?
>>
>>29711851
Because Risk-Taker, obviously.

And Mawile is my favorite Pokemon
>>
>>29711610
>>29711899
>I used my last one on Mawile
>Mawile is my favorite Pokemon
Your priorities are gay, should've waited until Mawile got a PSB stage like Sableye to Skill Swap her, at least Meloetta will drop one at Lvl 100
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Guys, I think I accidentally something
>>
>>29712213
Clean your 3DS familia wtf
>>
>>29712213
>still using the old psse
disgusting
>>
Ok guys I'm having a bit of a trouble with Giratina level 100 for the SS for Machamp (phone version), I have enough saved for +5, DD and Atk+ but I already tried it once and I failed (with just +5 and DD tho). My team is M-Gengar Max, Yveltal 9, Giratina 8 and Hoopa 7 and I have never had troubles before, what are your suggestions?
>>
>>29712516
Fug over Gengar?
>>
>>29712700
I wish I had fug lad, I can only wish
>>
>>29712516
never go cheap on a boss stage
>>
>>29712299
>implying

>lv.10 and lv.15 mons
>still able to level up
>0/0 RML
This is magic
>>
>>29712750
So you think with DD, +5 and Atk+ I'll be able? If so, gonna try now, probably using shufflemove because I don't wanna have regrets and blaming the machine seems easier in case of defeat
>>
>>29712761
you have to set your mons level to 9 and then give them a level-up candy so they get to 10 and are "legit"

>implying I am not supreme myself
>>
>Play against Giratina 200
>forget to activate the card for the score thing
This shit about having to activate them cards is well... shit.
>>
>>29704476
Its for mewtwo, I have hoopa c, giratina, gengar, banette and scyther all level 7 and I'm currently grinding coins for a mega start and great ball. I just want to know which would be better, I really wanna catch her so that I can later catch machamp
>>
So, /shuffle/, how ready are you for the update?
I have about 95000 coins, completed escalation and safari, Lv14 SL4 Machamp, but I haven't even started the new main stages
>>
>>29713353
Fuck you.

49k coins, haven't done M-Metagross yet but S-ranked most new main stages, Machamp just reached SL4 but is still level 9.
>>
Does Machamp's drop rate drop after SL4?
I'm not getting any after that
>>
>>29713353
Currently 15k coins, might reach 20k by the end of the day if I'm lucky

As always, never ready
>>
>>29713353
55k coins after the coins mutilation that Giratina 200 was, Machamp is Sl4 but going for 5 and I got everything bar that fucking Hitmontop.
I'm ready for her, she will be my first complete escalation and after catching her she will help with Machamp for sure.
>>
>>29712829
>implying 0/0 isn't in fact 10/10 but the game only show last digit instead
Lv.15 mons are 0/5 and don't accept any RML
>>
56k coins, SL4 with Machamp, SL3 with Manaphy, no Hitmontop yet, still need Carvanha, Giratina-A escalation completed. Gonna catch that new Pikachu and then fuck the cat until upd8.
>>
>>29713353
>93k (spend a few coins to not hit max and get s-ranks)
>machamp level 5, skill 5
>escalation 301
>safari complete
>gold card

>currently grinding manaphys eject to lv3 (to have the 50% on 3matches at least). But fucker is stingy. seven hearts and only 1 psb

oh boy I'm more than ready for the Cutie-lation and I hope keldeo will be costing coins tomorrow. gotta save those hearts

>>29713501
its all rng. and rng is pseudorandom

>>29714359
enjoy your bricked game lad :^)
>>
Talonflame: worth grinding to SL2 but not SL3. agree?

>>29716197
hate grinding on coin levels, there's a comp and an EB coming. gotta save it all
>>
>>29708794
Proc Astonish first, then, if you can activate Mind Zap, it will prolong the Astonish effect. I used M-Gengar, Absol (normal, not mega, so you can keep using MZ throughout the whole stage), Weavile, and Hoopa-U, all max (Hoopa at skill level 4). It's very luck-based, it all relies on getting those Astonishes and Mind Zaps. Once I hit 291+, I was barely beating one stage every five hearts, so I started using M+5 (sometimes won without needing it, sometimes I needed it). I got lucky and got the best anger increase (+5 on 294) so I bought M+5 and DD for that, was definitely worth. 300 is really, really easy with Gengar, Zoroark and Yveltal and all items. Good luck!
>>
>>29708794
what i did:

get a 5-match Absol or a 4-match Absol even to give you time to get a Weavile 5-match in line. take any giratina-a po4+ match you can. by the time you've hit an astonish, you've hopefully mega evolved absol and can be getting friendly combos left and right
>>
So what's the opinion on Manaphy? Which is the best ability to pump up, if any at all?
I already maxed out Machamp
>>
>>29718220
Swap+ imo
>>
>>29718220
We already have Poliwrath with Eject+, unless you're a scrub who hasn't unlocked him or a newfag who hasn't reached that far
Swap+ has proven fairly useful by Florges and Hydreigon during some previous Escalations, not like there's been one weak to Water so far but Swap+ is still better
>>
>>29718220
Both, obviously.
>>
>>29718220
I swapped it for eject++
I really like swap+ on mons, but for water we have suicune that will get rid of blocks. and rocks arent that common in stages you would use manaphy or rather they arent as annoying.
I know PoliJUST has also eject, but Manaphy outclasses it in every way
>>
Speaking of Skill Swapping shit, I have 2 of those things, plus the one from the Escalation and one I'm still missing from the latest Mission Card
Would giving Eject+ to Espeon be a good idea? We've got Unown-! with Mega Boost+ and that would leave Block Smash+ as the only Swappable ability for Mew since Cresselia already gets Barrier Bash+, Alakazam has Risk-Taker and now Mewtwo gets Po4 for some extra damage before Mega Evolving
Granted half of them are weak as shit without RML investment, but ability coverage is always good, isn't it?
>>
>>29718965
Are you gonna put RMLs in Espeon? If not, sit on the SS.
>>
Fuck you Machamp
>>
>>29718965
See
>>29707889
>>
>>29719333
>newfriend
Been playing from day 1 fegit, already Skill Swapped:
>Bulbasaur
>Charmander
>Squirtle
>Ampharos
>Donphan
>Mawile
>Gengar
>Aerodactyl
>Raikou
>Entei
>Suicune
>Yveltal
>Mewtwo
>Snorlax
>Tangrowth
>Ho-Oh
>Machamp
>Zygarde 100%
And I've still got enough of those things to spare
>>
>>29719558
>Zygarde 100%
kek I swapped him too and even forgot it

>also nice meme swappes you got there
upvote
>>
>>29719609
I'm sorry you're such a scrub you can't afford to swap random shit my man
>>
File: DELET THIS.jpg (72KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.jpg
72KB, 300x250px
>>29719729
>implying I could swap your whole family
>>
Holy moly!!!

Anyone here farming Manaphy??
>>
>>29721472
first 6 hearts nothing
next 9 hearts I got 10 psb

am I afraid of how the game is gonna make me suffer....
>>
File: 489.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
489.png
9KB, 128x128px
bump
>>
>>29723032
why even phione?

also I dont think this thread will survive any longer, as we somehow got already to bump limit

so as before, only new thread after leaker and fake leaks shitposting will slow down. Is there anything we dont know for tommorow expect good Cutie Teams and Competition Teams??
>>
>>29723167
Optimize dark team for melo and maybe Fug/Mmx, Machamp, Lucario and Medicham for comp.
If there are block disruptions then Gallade should also see play.
>>
>>29723765
yeah I know.. but rather what team for what part of the competition. For example was weavile doing a pretty good job post 280. So maybe it could be shine once more... (thats why I grinded it to lv7)

and for the competition on how bullshit the disruptions are
>>
>>29723765
>>29724085
Meloetta will use barriers and herself as disruptions in some stages so I'll be reading HoopaC. What a shame I didn't grind his skill to SL2 back when it was around.
>>
>>29725180
>his
>his
>his

spamming barriers is ok thx to hoopa
spamming herself is not... or is there some nice SE ejcet user? otherwise bringing m-fug might be good
>>
>>29725392
He she spams herself we also get blocks... so maybe Heracross will have his time to shine again
>>
Quickly
Before thread dies, will we get a Victini
At update?
>>
>>29723167
Bump limit had been increased to 310 for a while already anon, the thread could survive until the next update

>>29728340
Yes, there's a competition starting this week so yes
>>
File: 800px-Victini_M14.png (362KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Victini_M14.png
362KB, 800x450px
See y'all next thread guys, if there is one.
>>
its dead, yet i bump

:^)
>>
What the fuck is wrong with manaphy??
25 hearts
21 psb

W T F ? ?
>>
>>29730073
See ya
>>
>>29731306
>21 psb on 25 hearts
Maybe i should farm manaphy... though eject++ with 4 icons is a 100% activation, so i don't know if it's even necessary
>Meanwhile at machamp
>first attemp, 7 hearts 1 psb
>second attemp 5 hearts 4 psb
>third attemp 5 hearts 0 psb
i'm already at SL4, but it took me so long to get those 40 psb... and now i need 70 for SL5, should i even try?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.