[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo Minute: Sun/Moon Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15KB, 196x110px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUtFZ55qew
>>
itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
File: 1474577678840.jpg (16KB, 437x355px) Image search: [Google]
1474577678840.jpg
16KB, 437x355px
>>29658384
>Nintendo Minute
>nearly 12 minutes long
>>
>My favorite part is there being nothing to do after the first credits roll
>>
>>29658384
>Adventures into caves
>Picking up bean-like items
>Hot springs
Poke Pelago is new Mystery Dungeon confirmed
>>
>>29658384
smug cunts. GIVE ME MY GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Anyone else catch how they spelt battle royale with an e in the interview but the gameplay didnt? Is gf stupid or what?
>>
Hot springs confirmed
>>
>>29658384
>Executer
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29658384
can i ride it or can i eat it.
>>
>Masuda's favorite thing is the Alolan variants
what a surprise :^)
>>
>>29658384
I want to watch this without the translator over the voices.
>>
>>29658640
inb4 his favorite Alolan variant is Alolan Garfield
>>
File: IMG_0906.jpg (206KB, 434x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.jpg
206KB, 434x636px
:^)
>>
>>29658671
Subtitles would be nice. That's what Nintendo Europe does...
>>
Well that was pointless , and the guy was sitting like an idiot while the girl did all the talk
>>
>>29658384

why are these 30 something year olds talking like toddlers

>"I want to put a big tree in someone's house and see what happens XD"
>>
Wait a minute...there's an island that incubates your eggs? Is this faster than Flame Body/Magma Armor? WE'LL FIND OUT
>>
>>29658384
>Seeing other peoples different teams and strategies
This girl has never played a single pokemon game guranteed.
>>
>>29658707
Because normal people aren't obsessed with the pastiche of maturity like you are anon.
>>
>>29658671
shut the fuck up, i didnt open a VIDEO to "read", i opened it to WATCH
subtitles is for pricks who think they are importent because they can read
>>
>>29658805
>subtitles
Moonspeak nigga, read about THAT
>>
Why the fuck does that one white dude get addressed by his first name only, that's kinda weird.

Also, what's up with those furniture items? Are secret bases coming back, because I have no clue what else those can be used for. Do we get decorate our houses or something?
>>
>>29658850
thats why dubs are Gods gift to mankind
>>
>>29658384
So Pokemon Refresh is definitely at the end of the battle right?

And it looks like the PSS options are now Festival Plaza based
>>
File: simple_man.jpg (106KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
simple_man.jpg
106KB, 500x526px
>>29658890
>dubs
ew
>>
>>29658671
>>29658696
>Not enjoying based David
Faggots

>>29658771
Pretty sure she said something about doubles being introduced last gen too, she doesn't know what she's talking about.
>>
They just list off "features" they're trying to push as reasons to buy the games. No one will use Battle Royal, Rotom Dex is nothing, Festival Plaza is just a hub of stores. Taking pictures of Pokemon is not fleshed out by any means, they walk by and you press a button.
They don't mention the quality of the writing, difficulty, or immersion or anything because they put next to no effort into any of that.
>>
>>29658805
>>>>>>>>>>>yuropoors
>>
>>29659006
This.

If you try to take a picture of pokemon using the rule of thirds it counts as a mistake. Why the fuck would they even put in the rule of thirds grid if they aren't going to let you follow it.
>>
>>29658972
I too support based David. These weebs are just to used to reading subtitles over Japanese voices though
>>
>>29658384
>top 10 features we already revealed
>>
>>29659006
>>29659052
>quality of the writing, difficulty, or immersion or anything

None of that is worth mentioning in a video as casual and market-friendly as this. "M-My number two favorite thing is that the writing isn't shit!"

I'm a consumer. What does that even mean? How does that entice me to buy the game?
>>
>>29659006
>>29659052
I bet you're one of those people who think the Pokeathelon or customization are useless
>>
>>29659134
People that want a new experience will be more interested if a developer talked about how they put their all into the narrative, fleshing out the characters, and so on. They could've implemented a choice system that changes the story, made it so you can join Team Skull, offered alternate endings, and so on.
If they're not going to improve the gameplay, they need to add something interesting and engaging.
>>
>>29658452
>Nintendo Dodecaminute
>>
>>29659241
That's a retarded assumption and has nothing to do with what I said. Pokeathelon was fun. Customization should always be in the games.
The Pokedex looking like Rotom is not a feature. It's not anything.
>>
>>29658769

It's an update to Join Avenue from BW2. So you can probably use one-off boosts a couple times per day, eventually leveling up to insta-hatching.
>>
>>29659006
>They don't mention the quality of the writing, difficulty, or immersion or anything because they put next to no effort into any of that.

Or maybe they didn't want to spoil it?

> No one will use Battle Royal, Rotom Dex is nothing, Festival Plaza is just a hub of stores. Taking pictures of Pokemon is not fleshed out by any means, they walk by and you press a button.

You can't say that no one will play Battle Royal when it's an actual free for all mode. Rotom Dex makes what would otherwise be an uninteresting machine interesting and more helpful. Festival Plaza is not JUST hub stores. And taking pictures of Pokemon is just taking pictures of Pokemon. What else does it need to be?
>>
>>29658890
チンチョンニップノン
>>
File: thanks google.png (21KB, 1313x329px) Image search: [Google]
thanks google.png
21KB, 1313x329px
>>29659353
Thanks google
>>
>>29659006
>Festival Plaza is just a hub of stores

Remember how Join Avenue was one of everyone's favorite features in BW2? It certainly seems worth it to point out that it's basically back.
>>
>>29659307
Rotom is a character. It adds to the game by essentially being a voice for the voiceless protagonist

Now whether that is good or bad is up to personal opinion, how good the writing is, and how likeable and non obtrusive the character is

"I noticed you have been playing for thirty minutes! You should take a break and go outside! And I'll remind you with an annoying beep and screen covering text bubble!"
>>
>>29659371
I didn't say Festival Plaza isn't useful or that it's bad in any way. It just isn't a new "feature". It's like how Nintendo treated the titular "city" in Animal Crossing: City Folk as some sort of huge game changer. It was just a hub of stores and features that already existed for the most part.
My whole point is that the things these people are saying are the equivalent of them claiming catching Pokemon or using TMs are new advancements in game design when they're not...at all. These guys never talk about being proud of their work or how they've really improved the games. It's just "I like riding Tauros" which isn't much different from the bikes in previous games.
>>
>>29659515
>"I noticed you have been playing for thirty minutes! You should take a break and go outside! And I'll remind you with an annoying beep and screen covering text bubble!"

I like the Rotomdex concept, but there's no way this isn't happening, and I'm dreading it.
>>
>>29659525
They are proud, but they were just answering questions.

I understand what you're saying, though
>>
>>29659525

I don't know, I still think that the return of a much-loved feature from an old game that hasn't been seen in a while is worth discussing.
>>
>>29658384
This really shows just how different Ohmori and Masuda are.

Ohmori loves things that actually change up the formula: PokeRide instead of HMs, Trials instead of Gyms, Battle Royale and Festival Plaza to act as new ways for players to interact.
Meanwhile, Masuda loves things that are the same or similar to things we've already gotten, or things that don't take any risks. Refresh taking the place of Amie, and the Rotom dex to hold your hand because kids are idiots with no attention span.

It really highlights the different design philosophies they have.
>>
>>29658384
This is old right. I remember Masuda wearing that shirt
>>
>>29659657
That's a good combination, if you think about it.

But I would definitely prefer the former a little more than the latter
>>
>>29659708
now that you mention it so do I.
>>
>>29659708
I mean, it's his shirt, I'm sure he wears it a lot.
>>
File: 1421349740938.png (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421349740938.png
110KB, 600x600px
>>29658487
>My favorite part is where people realise there's no Battle Frontier
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.