[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you forgive your boyfriend if he was kissed by another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: suicideWatch.png (154KB, 554x311px) Image search: [Google]
suicideWatch.png
154KB, 554x311px
Would you forgive your boyfriend if he was kissed by another girl against his will?
>>
>>29653339
Yeah, It's not his fault. That girl however might lose her weave.
>>
Would you forgive your girlfriend for being raped?
>>
>>29653339
Fuck off, Misty. Go get your relationship tips at >>>/adv/ or better yet, >>>/lgbt/, you fucking dyke. Ash is mine and you know it.
>>
>>29654134
Hell no.
>>
>>29654134
Would you forgive your boyfriend for being raped?

Hard mode: the rapist taped it and your bf has an erection, is leaking precum, and is moaning softly despite the tears
>>
>>29653339
Depends....
>>
>>29655438
yes
and force him to watch the tape multiple times with me
>>
>>29653339
Well, if he doesn't even blush, I don't see any reason not to.
>>
>>29655504
Brutal. Let's hope he doesn't kill himself from the shame and self hate that came from you making him relive that terrible moment and the police laughing him out of the station
>>
>>29655504
You sick fuck
>>
>>29655438
Hot, but I doubt he'll let me keep the tape.
>>
>>29656066
It's on the internet, obviously. It's not like the rapist gave him a copy.
>>
>forgive
>victim was ever at fault
So is the thread full of trolls or retards? Looks like both.
>>
>>29656259
Cuck or under aged. You'll discover what a dilemma this actually is when it happens to you
>>
>>29656348
So yeah retarded trolls then.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 185x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 185x182px
>>29655504
delicious

imagine he gets hard from being forced to watch it and you get to taunt him about how he's disgusting and probably loved being raped and he cries and denies it but is still bucking into your hand, wanting to cum
>>
File: 26568027.png (175KB, 786x1429px)
26568027.png
175KB, 786x1429px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.