[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Wtf am i the only one here having to bring up the only info we have been flat out lied about from sun and moon??

from the dex leaks we know that there is nothing even remotely related between rock ruff and the starters...

so wtf was GF talking about?
they cant of meant Z moves... as thats to fucking hundreds of other pokemon

also what happened to the rockruff reveal trailer!? its gone niggas
>>
>>29651540
for all we know, could be exclusive z moves
>>
>>29651540
Apparently it was a mistranslation. I guess.
>>29651555
could also be this.
>>
It was just a mistranslation, some anon posted a better translations earlier. I'll try and find it.
>>
>>29651540
>from the dex leaks we know that there is nothing even remotely related between rock ruff and the starters...
Because there never was. The message said "both the starters and Rockruff hold a secret"
>>
>>29651540
My 2 cents. The secret the starters shared woth rockruff is a unique z move, as opposed to the type related z moves. Yeah, lame since others such as snorlax and pika have unique z moves. Coro coro never said that the secret was exclusive to the royal three plus rockruff. It was just a way to hype sales anon. Elsa from frozen has advice for you
>>
wear is the release trailer for rockruff... why is every other pokemon on the youtube channel introduced but rock rock ruff isnt... i swear i watched a trailer with the introuction to rock ruff....
>>
File: NoMonsSky.png (424KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NoMonsSky.png
424KB, 500x375px
>>29651540
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.