[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were they so pointless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (80KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 450x600px
Why were they so pointless?
>>
I dont understand why theyre bringing these idiots back but other much cooler characters like the masked heroes will never be heard from again
>>
>>29651309
She is such a tease my god.
>>
They fugin' tho
>>
So they'd be given more meaning in the upcoming games

srsly who didn't see this coming.
>>
>>29651332
It's probably because these fucktards brought the Guardian of Kalos to Alola. Someone needs to defend Kalos while the Guardian is away.
>>
>>29651468
Just let Calem do it.
>>
>>29651309
They were plot devices and built characters across the board. Sorry you have a hard time following a simple story, OP.

They're assistants and likely capable ones and were tasked with keeping tabs on all the shit going down that the protag gets involved in. They liaise back and forth and give updates. There's a whole, post-Lysandre death battle conversation in waterfall town with the professor that wouldn't make sense if it weren't for those characters having been around to tell him what he now knew which allowed him to be able to speak with the knowledge that he had.

They're important to the story.
>>
>>29651336
>I'm being tease by this lifeless picture of a child someone drew.
Ugh
>>
>>29651309
I liked them. They should have had a lot more exposure in game though
>>
>>29652136
Faggot.
>>
>>29652059
I get that but, much like the majority of X and Y's plot, it was another case of good idea, poor execution. They only appeared very briefly to state the obvious and that whole masked superhero thing didn't make much sense. Also you didn't get to battle them. Which made them suck. Only Sun and Moon has an opportunity to redeem them now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.