[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People still think the games will leak today You would have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1472439132177.jpg (14KB, 325x293px) Image search: [Google]
1472439132177.jpg
14KB, 325x293px
>People still think the games will leak today

You would have to a) work at a retail store, b) have access to stock, c) have a hacked 3DS with dumping capabilities, d) be able to take and dump a game without getting caught, and e) have the balls to actually attempt it at all. The chance of anyone on this board being all 5 of these things is astronomically slim.

You won't get the game today, or tomorrow, or probably not until the games randomly turn up on some backwater site one day.
>>
i have 4/5 of those things but yeah, don't expect it to happen until at least the evening
>>
>>29650244
It's really not that much of a challenge to dump a cart
>>
>>29650244
I'm not expecting the whole game to be leaked, and whoever think it is are expecting too much

I'm expecting blurry pics that give us the new pokemon's types, just like during XY's hype
>>
>>29650244
you make it sound a lot harder than it actually is. it's happening, maybe not today, but it will leak here first faggot.
>>
>>29650244
Working on it now, manager goes on break in an hour
>>
>>29650419
Smoke break?
>>
>>29650359
It's also not much of a challenge to get caught either fuckwit
>>
>>29650419
Pics or GTFO
>>
>>29650244
Actually, the steps youve mentioned are not hard and would be attainable by a non autist ( so you dont qualify)

As for being on this board.... You must realize that there are hackers who want the game badly that dont post on vp right? Essentially, youre a fucking drunk retard, go home.
>>
Why does it have to leak on 4chan? All it takes is someone to do it somewhere and it will spread like wildfire. I also think you underestimate how many people have dumping capabilities (all it takes is a modded 3DS).
>>
>>29650431

his twitter is long abandoned but this exists:

https://www.instagram.com/kosthedin/?hl=en

you never know
>>
File: Leek.jpg (22KB, 456x342px) Image search: [Google]
Leek.jpg
22KB, 456x342px
>>29650388
When X/Y were on the precipice of being released, the "reviewers" were posting pics and small video clips of the game on their twitter and instagram accounts about a week before the release, so we still have about a week and a few days to go before any substantial information is released.
>>
>>29650393
They never actually said it wouldn't leak.
They're just pointing out the truth that its unlikely to be today.
the people hyping today up to be THE day were fools, the first day does not mean THE day.
>>
>>29650631
yeah that'swhat I meant haha I should have clarified
>>
>>29650446
But what if getting caught is part of my plan?
>>
>>29650631
Hacked 3ds weren't that widely spread back then.

Now evey guy and their mom has their a9hl
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.