[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, I need you're input in two weeks someone is hosting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

hey guys, I need you're input

in two weeks someone is hosting a midnight sun/moon release party and also doing a vgc style rules doubles tourney (no ubers)

I kinda wana not obliterate these people as I am guessing there will be a lot of autists that will loose there shit if i 4-0 them. So I am stuck between doing a sun team(lol sun and moon release) or a mono typr poison team because team skull memes.

what you think?
>>
>>29650118
>I'm weak as shit so I'll pretend I'm handicapping myself so I have an excuse for my poor performance
>>
>>29650118
Why don't you do something like "5,6 or 7 gets decide a mon."

Then take 6 suggestions and form a team from it. I can guarantee you won't be stomping artists with whatever team we give you.

but if you do keep us posted
>>
>>29650118
Sun teams are good and you have quite a few obscure mons to choose from that benefit from it. Also, don't use genies and you'll be set against casuals.
>>
>>29650214
hey dude, im going to be stuck with these people for 4 hours, I rather not have the ham beasts try to throw shit at me.

I've seen the typical poke-autist and how salty they get after a childerns videa game.
>>
>>29650118
A sun team would be cool, don't know a lot about 4v4 doubles, but I imagine it's more offensive than 6v6, so just pack a few perfect 'mons with chlorophyll and casuals will be astounded at your 'skill'.
>>
>>29650253
i was leaning for sun, but i'm so tempted to charizard-y but that bitch has been used to death, if I do sun then with ninetails than it needs support, so im stuck between mix infernap or hitmontop. Just doing sun opens up too many choices and I am super indecisive
>>
Just completly obliterate or use the cheesiest move sets on them. You'll probably never see these people again and at least you'll gain some attention for it.
>>
>>29650306
Look at Nuggetbridge for a VGC15 team in the article section, you'll find it if you search for Shiftry, then modify it as you see fit. I'd link it but the page runs like shit on mobile.
>>
>>29650118
Go to http://dogars.org/
Click random
Copy the 6 first builds you get
>>
>>29650334
i would, but I got like 0 friends and I kinda wana make a good impression, if i take.this no prize tournament seriously then I just know I will be viewed as an asshole.
>>
>>29650306
Don't even use megas. Personally I'm a fan of them, but if you're aiming to impress not using a mega will just be one more thing they can be impressed by. 4v4 the right pokemon can overcome a team with a mega.
>>
>>29650118
if they're people that genuinely get angry over losing that gives you all the more reason to get a good team and fuck them up, but if you actually wanna gimp yourself go sun team, mono poison is boring
>>
>>29650306
You could use a prankster 'mon with sunnyday, like whimsicott or sableye
>>
>>29650383
oh ya, i think i got a 2012 prankester sableye still, i used to use him back in the day, he was cool
>>
>>29650409
I've got quite a few prankster sableyes with a few perfect IVs. If you wanted I could trade you some.
>>
Venoshock/Toxic Spikes gimmick Dragalge set.
Focus on defense and longevity in EVs, and give it Black Sludge.
Open with Spikes, then switch out and come back later.
>>
>>29650118
>even attending spergfest parties
You're probably also bad at vgc anyway, don't even bother you fucking loser
>>
>>29650118
>>autists

So you are so autistic you dont know how to pull out a couple of random wondertrade mons and put them on a team and battle? I can still shred most of the casuals i know with a completely random unknown team like so
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.