[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

**EARLY** SM LEAKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3642.jpg (1MB, 3226x3226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3642.jpg
1MB, 3226x3226px
So, Nintendo Ambassadors and other industry reviewers are getting Sun and Moon next week. That's over a week early. Will we see more leaks? Are there more Pokemon not revealed from the data mine leaks? Use this thread to vent your frustration.
>>
Stop making these shitty threads.

We have no clue when it's going to happen, considering it could happen literally any time there's no point speculating.
>>
Next week??? I'm so jealous...........

It's unfair they are giving shitty youtubers early free copies, most of their channels are dead anyway....
>>
I just wish everywhere got it at the same time... people like GCPM are going to spoil it...
>>
>>29648546
>>29648569
>...
Stop that.
Shitty Youtubers aren't going to spoil anything, they'll be under an NDA until the game releases.
>>
>>29648569
everyone who hacked their 3ds will be getting it at the same time though.
>>
>>29648569
Then don't go to places that will spoil it for you. I got off the internet entirely for 48 hours when the last Harry Potter book for that reason.
>>
>>29648601
Not really... the youtubers are getting physical copies, the hackers can't play until the 18th like anyone else
>>
>>29648617
You are wrong
>>
>>29648617
And the Youtubers aren't going to spoil anything you fucking retard. They're under an NDA.

If anyone gets a cia early then it will be spoiled.
>>
>>29648516
I can confirm physical copies are shipping now to partners and big reviewers so monday they will get it, but NDAs usually are pretty strict so don't expect leaks, maybe some shitty youtuber will leak something/dump CIA only to gain easy views but he will C&D pretty fast if he does it
>>
>>29648668
This is true, but that won't stop people from leaking it on this website and then "covering the leak"
>>
>>29648617
>I have no clue what I'm saying
Cfw master race will be playing within the week
>>
>>29648582
This. Even if someone shitty like Verlisify got it early, he'd face legal trouble for breaking the NDA. If we're getting leaks, it'll be from some random guy who buys it earl just like XY
>>
Can someone explain to me what the difference between a nintendo partner(youtube) and a Nintendo Ambassador is?
>>
>>29649047
You are fucking retarded. How can they track him down if he dumps cia and post it to MEGA from different IP? just HOW?!
>>
>>29649079
they can't, anon's just retarded
>>
>>29649079
As if any reviewer is smart enough to do that and not just upload pics to social media.

And don't underestimate the Nintendo ninjas. We still haven't heard from the XY leaker again
>>
>>29649131
Who could have guessed that uploading your own face on social media + bunch of videos/screens is a good idea and not get you caught by Nintendo? Holy shit, he was so smart!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.