[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P.S.A.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images (7).jpg (18KB, 521x282px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
18KB, 521x282px
DO NOT attempt to leak the game .CIAs files over here. You cannot use a VPN, and you will be traced back by GameFreak because Hiro will allow it.
If you want to leak the CIAs, the best site would be one which allows VPNs, ex. 3DSISO/3DSChaos (I prefer the latter)
Use a VPN, create a new account, and post the download link there. Then, come here, and just start a thread titled "Happening! Someone leaked the CIAs!" And link that websites thread.
I hope we get the leaks early.
-moot
>>
File: 1437612352062.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1437612352062.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>>29645269
solid advice...how do we know you're moot?
>>
>>29645269

No.
>>
lmao
>>
>>29645269
It's gonna happen. Doesn't really matter if you're like "pls no i don't want you to"

Someone's gonna do it.
>>
>>29645269
Just shut up, pussy coward faggot.
>>
>>29645340
Who I am is not important. The advice is important.
>>
The CIAs are already out you tard bard. We're just waiting for the seed.
>>
ppl are gonna do it anyway and then get mad when they get in trouble. such is life
>>
>>29645376
don't you have school in the morning
>>
>>29645379
That's the preload, and the seed releases on 18th. I am talking about the CIAs you get after dumping the cart version of the game.
>>
>>29645376
It'd take an extra hour to do what OP said, tops. and it greatly reduces the chances of the person being caught.
You can wait to play your children's RPG an extra hour, I assure you.
>>
>>29645379
You're retarded. the pre-load is up but the seed will take trillions of years to get.
The physical version won't give us the seed, instead it will give us a different CIA that doesn't need the seed.
>>
File: 1478140914854.png (170KB, 384x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478140914854.png
170KB, 384x400px
>>29645569
>trillions of years
>13-14 days
>you've waited 10 months
cmon now
>>
>>29645693
We can wait 14 days. It will be the 17th at 8-8:30PM Eastern time for Pokémon Moon I got Pre-Loaded on my 3DS. But hey if a CIA comes out before then of the games might as well get them but really 14 days is not that bad after months of waiting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.