[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone wanna trade a genesect code for a volcanion code?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: volca.jpg (61KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
volca.jpg
61KB, 400x502px
looking for a genesect code to be sent to my email. i'll even throw in a free arceus code with the volcanion.

>[email protected]
>>
>>29641169
:(
>>
>>29641169

It's fucking bullshit that they made the next event yet ANOTHER In-store event. I had to go to next time over to get a Volcanion. Fucking not happening with Genesect.

Luckily I already have a Genesect though, so whatever.
>>
>>29641437
i live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere so getting to a gamestop is a hassle . - .
>>
>>29641437
You know you can call them and ask them to just give you a code over the phone, right?
>>
File: 1453721640669.jpg (17KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453721640669.jpg
17KB, 375x375px
>tfw no codes are being posted
>>
well, it looks like it's not happening. here's an arceus code since i have some leftovers. might as well help someone else out.

A5Z4ZYQL2G5NGH56
>>
>>29641549

Fuck. Why didn't I think of that.
I hope the store I'm closest to aren't a bunch of hardasses then and actually let me have the code.

Although I guess I could call around and hoard a bunch even.
>>
>>29641809

Nevermind, it's available only in a toy store chain, and apparently people have tried calling in without luck.

Fuck me. I hope they don't make me eat shit with Meloetta. It's the last event legend I need beside Diancie.
>>
>tfw i missed both hoopa events
>>
>>29641649
HEY!

I have four codes, I'll send you one real quick, just give me a sec
>>
>>29641561
Some people say this is because they don't have the cards so they have to print receipts with the codes, so it's harder to get many codes.
I read they might be getting the cards next week so things might speed up a little then. Fuck GF for hating the third world tho.
>>
>>29644666
Yeah, I got all of mine on a receipt. Made it easier though, because the lady asked "how many you need? 4, 5, or more?" and I just said "yeah sure" and they all got printed on the same section of the receipt. Not to mention she had the cards right next to her on the counter, so they could have just been giving those out.
>>
>>29644795
>Not to mention she had the cards right next to her on the counter, so they could have just been giving those out.
Wait, so why the fuck are people complaining about them not having the cards?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.