[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the people who leave the series because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: descarga.jpg (13KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
13KB, 238x212px
Because my friend is one of them and he lost the interest in the series in XY for this.

I told him than SM is cooming this month and he was like: "dude.i don't care about pokemon anymore unless they make at least 100 new pokemon"

I want to play with him again but i don't think he's going to enjoy a game without a lot of new pokemon ever again,he seems to be tired about the old pokemon overall.
>>
>>29640508
Just tell him to skip a couple of generations every so often. The new Pokemon from XY plus the new pokemon from SM should total more than 100 at the very least.
>>
>>29640508
He never loved pokemon. He just liked novelty. Let him go.
>>
>>29640508
I'd agree with him. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>29640542
He loves pokemon,he's just tired of the same old pokemon in every game,so he told me that he isn't going to buy a new game that has less than 100 new pokemon.
>>
>>29640508
I don't really understand it, but that's fine. I always find a few new Pokemon to love in each new gen. Size doesn't matter to me really, but the bigger the net to cast into to find new friends the better.
>>
>>29640542
This.
>>
>>29640542
>>29640644
So because he is not sucking GF's cock he isn't a pokemon fan?
GF apologyst are ridicolous.
>>
bump?
>>
No he isn't a fan for being a little bitch about there not being a lot of new pokemon. OF COURSE a game ain't gonna gonna try to hang itself when it gets close to it, and would you rather they just stopped after this gen if they did 150 or more in Kalos and 150 or more Alola? It's not being a GF apologist or for a lot of us it is not but being realistic. And sides it makes more sense to milk the games till about the 30th anniversary when they reveal #1000. It sucks they didn't save Magearna for it cause would work well at #1000 but still. At this rate they can squeeze about three more gens with a low-number of new mons while re-introducing older ones in new ways like Alolan Variants or Megas. This way they aren't having our heads explode, they can get a badass way to celebrate the 30th anniversary with officially revealing #1000 and with the anime's 30th anniversary the following year release it.

Did seriously no one think about why they did it again when they've done basically EVERY OTHER Fan-pandering thing they can do lol? Like don't get me wrong if it is that low of a number that's still shitty of them but from a marketing or whatever strategy that's at least a should be safe bet of why.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.