[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

My friends 2ds mysteriously cracked is there a way he can get it fixed or is forever gone?
Is so can he get a new one and sign into his nintendo ID there?
>>
>>29640485
RIP
>>
>>29640485
Do a system transfer.
>>
>>29640485

Send it into Nintendo for repairs, jackass.
>>
>>29640485
When did he get it?
>>
File: Hmmmm....jpg (37KB, 510x372px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmm....jpg
37KB, 510x372px
>>29640485
>My friends 2ds mysteriously cracked
>mysteriously cracked
>mysteriously
>>
Either send it to Nintendo to fix it or if you have another one you do a system transfer.

If you do one you'll think "but i can't see" and that is correct. However if you have a flashlight with a powerful light held nearly point-blank you might be able to see through the "blackness" and proceed with the transfer.
>>
File: 1469103887535.png (13KB, 434x439px) Image search: [Google]
1469103887535.png
13KB, 434x439px
>>29640485
Tell your friend the truth anon.
>>
>>29640485
You can try replacing the screens but you're better off going for a Nintendo repair.
>>
>>29640485
contact nintendo over hardware faults and possible warranty coverage, not fucking 4chan, jesus.
>>
>>29640485

Same thing happened to my sister's. Only thing that could be done for it is to have it sent to be repaired.
>>
>>29640485
Might as well go ahead and snap it in two, so you will at least have a 3ds.
>>
search ebay for 2ds lcd screen. you also need Phillips #000 to disassembly the system.
try to follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoaoMM3H3EI

or buy a new 2DS, call nintendo support and tell them the old system is broken and you need to move your NNID over. they will ask you for the serial numbers of the broken and new system for the manual transfer process.
>>
buy a new one at walmart with cash and switch them then return it haha.
>>
>>29640791
Nice thinking anon
>>
Same thing happened to me. I wish I could sign into my nn id onto multiple devices; I get thay it's to prevent "multiple copies" of a digital game, but I can't do a system transfer if it's broken. One of the reasons I dislike digital games desu.
>>
>>29640485
send it to nintendo for repair, or if you want to get a new system,email them or call them to "unlock" the nintendo network ID, sign into it with new system, proceed to "mysteriously" break it again
>>
>>29640485
So why the hell doesn't the 2DS fold over? This thing is bulkier than the old Sega Game Gear.
>>
>>29643173
Literally called Nintendo when I bought a new 3ds a year or so after selling my old one and they linked my nnid with zero trouble whatsoever.
>>
>>29640485
>Is so can he get a new one and sign into his nintendo ID there?
You speak as though you believe Nintendo operates within this decade. Silly anon, Nintendo is too far behind to implement the concept of a unified account that can have all its applications downloaded to whatever device it's signed into. They're too xenophobic to adopt correct processes and standards.
>>
File: 1444592256644.gif (663KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1444592256644.gif
663KB, 440x247px
>>29643173
And one of the reason I pirate Nintendo's shit like it deserves to be. >>29643399 is right. They don't deserve money until they adopt proper ways of doing shit. It's 2016 for fucks sake, current year implying etc. also nice digits
>>
>>29640485
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/2wy26g/regarding_the_new_3ds_repair_process/?client=safari
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.