[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Pokemon tattoos lame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (62KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 564x564px
Are Pokemon tattoos lame?
>>
>>29640282
Tattoos are lame in general, you degnerate fuck.
>>
Get a Pokemon-shaped scar from doing something cool or badass and I'll be impressed.

People who intentionally ruin their skin are idiots.
>>
>>29640303
>>29640322

/pol/ truly has infested every board on this site
>>
>>29640363
such a damn shame
retard is contagious apparently
>>
Tattoos are disgusting
>>
>>29640363
>tattoo hate
>/pol/
>>
File: 1476889551619.jpg (59KB, 412x398px) Image search: [Google]
1476889551619.jpg
59KB, 412x398px
Tattoos in general are lame. Why care so much about showing off your interests to random people on the street? They won't think your cool or thoughtful for having a triangle or a bird or any of the other normalfag tattoos. Like any non-anonymous social media, tattoos are about stroking your own ego because you have an over-inflated self importance.
>>
File: tumblr_mx6tyzy4S81rqib4io1_1280.jpg (98KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx6tyzy4S81rqib4io1_1280.jpg
98KB, 612x612px
>>29640282
There are some that look quite good, and other that are Pokemon-related and cool but also don't seem to be Pokemon at first, making it less lame in the eyes of normies
I'd never get one, though, I don't want a hobbie to be embed on my skin forever
>>
99% of tattoos are trashy, especially if they're some pop culture reference.
>>
>>29640478
>Why care so much about showing off your interests to random people on the street?
By that logic, no one should ever wear a t-shirt with a band they like.
>>
Tattoos are pretty lame in general.
>>
As much as I love tattoos, I personally think tattoos of things from games/anime/films etc are a little a lame yeah.
On the other hand a friend of mine has a Ho-oh tattoo she absolutely loves, and to anyone who doesn't know Pokemon it just looks like a phoenix, so it works for some people I guess.
>>
>>29640519
Oh god I hope this doesn't start the fucking graphic t-shirt debate again
>>
>>29640363
What does /pol/ have to do with tattoos? Scars are infinitely sexier (when they're earned).
>>
>>29640519
Yeah, sounds right to me
>>
>>29640568
It will

>>29640519
Exactly. Other people don't care and you know that you like the band, so why wear the shirt?
>>
I'M SO COOL GUYS LOOK AT ME AND MY EDGY TATTOO PLEASE
I RUINED MY SKIN FOREVER BUT I DON'T CARE, I'LL LOOK LIKE A 8 YO FAGGOT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF LE EDGEY POKEMON TATTOO XDXDXDXD
>>
>>29640363
>/pol/ is anyone I disagree with.
Fuck off.
>>
>>29640282
Yes.
All tattoos are stupid.
>>
>>29640568
>>29640664
>graphic t-shirt debate

this has piqued my curiosity. What is it?
>>
>>29640664
If other people don't care, then what's the problem with wearing the shirt? It's not like people only wear clothing representative of the things they like just sso they can show off to everyone.
>>
File: downloadfile.png (687KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
687KB, 600x600px
I really like sleeves but I personally would not get a sleeve myself. When I obtain my goal in life I plan on getting a tattoo.
>>
>>29641474
It becomes clutter in the everyday life of society. Your "I'm with stupid"-tier shirt doesn't make anybodies day better.

>>29641623
>When I obtain my goal in life I plan on getting a tattoo.
So never getting a tattoo bud?
>>
>>29640568
>>29640519
a t shirt is an exterior piece of clothing, you /have/ to wear clothing anyway, so choosing to express something, even if it's one of those edgy word art shirts, is alright. A tattoo is a skin marking that didn't need to be there.

Look at it this way, if you wore a graphic t shirt at the beach, where you're usually going to be shirtless, then you'd be a dick/showoff/whatever, but most of the time, you're wearing a shirt

I don't even understand how you people can have these debates on this board sometimes oh wait yes I can it's because you're mostly children
>>
>>29641702
No I am very close I have been working hard the past 6 years I just like goals for myself. I want when I stare down at it to be a reminder how far I have come.
>>
>>29640282
very
>>
>>29641715
This.
>>
>>29641715
>so choosing to express something, even if it's one of those edgy word art shirts, is alright

just use normal t-shirts, special snowflake
>>
>>29644341
Wearing a graphic t-shirt doesn't cost that much more than a normal t-shirt (most of the time) and it doesn't involve permanently getting ink injected into your body.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.