[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 day until the game leaks!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: november4.gif (20KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
november4.gif
20KB, 265x258px
1 day until the game leaks!
>>
Actually here is already the 4th. I'm really disappointed that no one has the balls to leak the .cia
>>
tfw manager at gamestop and just got notice of 8 copies per store in 2morrow with luma3ds
>>
>>29640115
Well, many hackers say that they're gonna attempt to do it obviously.
>>
>>29640138
Did you know luma just got an important update?
>>
Afraid, it'll be pushed to the 11th
>>
The distribution of copyright material is against US law, individuals caught participating in the sharing of "leaks" will be persecuted to the full extent of the law.

Please look forward to Pokémon™ Sun & Moon on November 18th for the Nintendo 3DS™ and 2DS™ systems.
>>
>>29640203
w-will do
>>
File: bb6.png (132KB, 637x318px) Image search: [Google]
bb6.png
132KB, 637x318px
>>29640203
>>
>>29640203
Ok John. Been a fan of Gamefreak since day one. I'm such a fan that I want to play the game earlier than people who paid for it.
>>
>>29640138
tfw im lying im just a faggot waiting too i just wanted them you's
>>
>>29640203
John-kun, what happens if thousands of people participate in the sharing of leaks?
>>
>>29640271
>samefagging
>>
>>29640284
Then thousands of people are going to court because of their partecipation in the sharing of "leaks".

Please look forward to Pokémon™ Sun & Moon on November 18th for the Nintendo 3DS™ and 2DS™ systems.
>>
>>29640330
But why John-kun? Tell me more, don't leave us. We need you here.
>>
Joke trips aside, there is the fact that Nintendo has been cracking down on things like fan games lately. I wonder if it was an intimidation tactic to scare off anybody who might leak a .cia? After all, they barely gave a fuck before
>>
>>29640420
I don't think so.
>>
>>29640330
Not really. If you don't profit from it, and you didn't post it, and the upload isn't caught by dcma, there's no legally applicable action available.
>>
>>29640496
Yeah, and if it isn't uploaded in America, it's not in dcma's jurisdiction. That means, if an American downloads it from Australia, they're fine.
>>
>>29640115
It's okay Yurop, America will free you soon enough.
>>
corey+in+the+house.cia when?
>>
>>29640870
Now that should be 3gb of Cory in the House today, it would be perfect. They go the official logo for the 3DS so this is perfect for the 4th lol
>>
>>29640203
Suck my cock Americunt.

you just make everyone want to leak it even more.
Ever heard of "big-red-button syndrome"?
>>
>>29640330
You're such a faggot, even if you aren't roleplaying.

There's nothing in this for you by monitoring /vp/ threads. Whether you're doing this of your free will or paid incentive, at the end of the day, there is no point.

>Putting thousand of people on trial over looking at game data
>This doesn't seem stupid at all
>legal costs
>burden of proof
>self-righteous gamestop employee

/vp/ has never been so gullible
>>
I can't believe we all might be playing the game tomorrow night....
>>
>>29641571
Your the one respondzing to hime
>>
>>29640203
Where were you when the demo leaked!?!?! Also if some leaks something and isnt bound by a contract won't be at fault you can't do anything legally.
>>
>>29642069
underage user detected.
>>
>>29642491
Or drunk, or stoned; Possibly suffering some kind of severe brain injury. It's the same as puberty, really.
>>
>>29640203
>persecuted
>not prosecuted

Nice try. Have a (You) for your troubles.
>>
>>29641571
Are you some kind of retard?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.