[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UB are fused design of the trainer and their pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: bajsl28c.png (863KB, 984x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bajsl28c.png
863KB, 984x1200px
>UB appears, got no form yet, takes the form of the first thing they see.
>the trainer trying to fight it and the UB copies the design of both, trainer and pkmn?
>they allready got their new formes befor the events of SM

I know some are a biiig strech (because they don't allways fit to the trainer, but the most do) so give it a chance in theory.

Discuss.
>>
File: IMG_1632.jpg (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1632.jpg
214KB, 500x500px
>>29639273
>Guzma + chimera + sea urchin = electric wires
>Faba + diving bell spider + yeticrab = bamboo thing
>>
>>29639304
OP said some are a strech, this is just about the general idea.

so what instead? go ahead and post your idea
>>
>>29639304
there is a chance that it is not only TRAINER + PKMN but + LOCATION

so guzma could meet the UB in room with a lot cables or a server room etc etc.

this would also explain the weird pattern of some of them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX3elLH8vKY
This is what UBs are
Humans spirit evolved with the abilities of pokemon
>>
File: IMG_1106.jpg (65KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1106.jpg
65KB, 600x604px
>>29639273
>>
>>29639383
hmm
if that is true, faba would be in a bamboo forest, is there one in the map? no idea. we'll see.
>>
File: 1478205298373.png (221KB, 1069x575px) Image search: [Google]
1478205298373.png
221KB, 1069x575px
>>
>>29640073
There is. Third island.
>>
>>29639572

^ look at this v

>>29641266

it is kinda obvious that it is the case
it is just not clear if they are from another universe and do look like that because it is an alt universe and it has similar patterns or if they are something else and copy what they see the moment they arrive the first time.
>>
I really like an idea I read on here a few weeks back that the UBs are microscopic Pokemon that have become normal sized for some reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.