[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /vp/, nice to meet you :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: mamoswine.jpg (26KB, 236x181px) Image search: [Google]
mamoswine.jpg
26KB, 236x181px
I am a friendly trans female going through HRT who loves Pokemon and Yo Kai Watch!! Posting here to make some new friends :3
I'm really excited for the launch of Pokemon SuMo, and already preordered the strategy guide since I don't know my types that well :c
Hope we can get along, posting my fav Poke from my first and favourite generation~!
Also what is the most transsexual Pokemon?
>>
File: 1477867939156.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477867939156.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>
Is /vp/ really this bored?
>>
>>29637505
Primarina
>>
File: is this faggot serious.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
is this faggot serious.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>29637505
You don't actually get (You)s if you're the OP
>>
>>29637505
Put your trip back on Jimmy
>>
>>29637627
Oh, I really like Primarina! I think she is really very cute~
I kind of wish they confirmed Sylveon as trans representation, because I saw that she is the same color as the Trans flag in a tumblr comparison. Very cute :)
Any other lgbttqia* ppl on this board? Sorry for being so open.
>>
>>29637718
hey do u wanna know how 2 tripcode
>>
>>29637781
how to what?
>>
>>29637505
Sage and move on
>>
>>
>>29637628
>he doesn't have 4chanX
>>
>>29637798
how to tripcode you go on the name tab then type #[insertyourtexthere] then you get these letters and numbers
>>
>>29637505
Dumping some hot action pics here
>>
>>29637830
why would i want those jumbled letters?
>>
>>29637718
I identify as a fictional kde-based Linux desktop environment called PingWin!
>>
>>29637860
because you get a password of ur own like in tumblr
>>
>>29637860
learn to tripcode
>>
Hi Ellia, it's so nice to meet you!

Many of us are excited for the launch of Pokemon SuMo as well! I hope you find /vp/ is a warm and accommodating place, I'm really excited to start posting with you in the near future. I'm not sure what the most transgendered pokemon would be, but I do think the series is great for trans representation, and I think that's great for members of the LGBTQIA community such as yourself! Meloetta is a great example, because it looks feminine but is actually genderless.

Please follow the rules and stay safe. Thanks!
>>
>>29637777
>>
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time on 4chan, and hope you have a great time in Sun and Moon! I'm not sure what Pokemon I would consider transsexual, but I hope you find precisely what you're looking for!

For what it's worth, you could always just find a very masculine/feminine Pokemon of the opposite gender (e.g. a female Machamp, or a male Jynx).
>>
>>29637505
Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 288x288px
Boy do I hate the Jews and fags am I right fellas?
>>
plz
>>
File: d98.jpg (58KB, 563x601px) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
58KB, 563x601px
>>29637939
>>
>implying newfags and pleb girls care about mamoswine
come back with pikachus or charizards and we might bite it next time
>>
File: Male-Gardevoir.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Male-Gardevoir.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>29637505
>Also what is the most transsexual Pokemon?
Male Gardevoir.
>>
>>29637939
Meloetta is very pretty, but I haven't played Black or White. I heard it wasn't very good.. :(
No Meloetta in Sun or Moon I'm guessing?
>>
>>29637939
>>29637955
I can't tell what's ironic kindness and what's genuine kindness anymore. I've lost the ability to distinguish shitposts from people trying to be polite and personable. Only assholes are reliable and that's just because if you disagree with them too much, you can believably pretend they're just shitposting. This place is so fucked.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.