[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this work for Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Will this work for Sun and Moon?
>>
Duh.
>>
They made the bank to let it work for like the next 20 years or something.
>>
When the January update hits. Hopefully they let us sync are bank data to our Pokedexes.
>>
>>29636834
We've been told an update for S/M and VC R/B/Y is coming in January, dipshit.
>>
>>29636834
Yes, in January.
>>
>>29636849

So you'll be able to get your high-level XY/ORAS Pokemon early in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>29636883
If by early you mean 2017, yes.
>>
>>29636883

If you sit around and not touch the game until January sure.
>>
>>29636881
This is still a thing? I remember hearing r/b/y pokemon were going to be transferable like right when SM was announced and not a damn thing has been said since
>>
>>29636906
you can transfer pokemon from GO to SM, but this has only ever been advertised in Japan for some reason. at least, i can't remember a word of it reaching us.
>>
>>29636834
Only in 2017. Just use pkbank instead.
...you DO have a hacked 3ds right?
>>
>>29636883
Probably. But keep in mind that HMs are removed, and they won't listen to you until late in the game.
>>
>>29636931
Not autistic enough, sorry
>>
File: pokebank.jpg (7KB, 336x258px) Image search: [Google]
pokebank.jpg
7KB, 336x258px
Yes, it'll be up by the end of the month.
>>
>>29637036
you mean the year. it won't be available until sometime in january
>>
>>29636906
Where did you hear that, and did you hear that after or before it was announced that it would wok in January.
>>
>>29636834
Someone will hack together a homebrew version before the official update. Just watch.
>>
>>29637401
Already exists friendo.

As soon as Pkhex updates their code to support SM (which will be extremely soon), the the homebrew bank app will support it too.
>>
>>29636883
>>29636948
I think I'm going to do two runs of the game

>2016: Blind run through the game where I get a feel for everything.

>2017: Run through the game (with bred Pokemon?) and Synchronize Ralts to get the best Legendary/Ultra Beast natures.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.